Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Amarnath

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Amarnath General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Amarnath
Dr. Amarnath is a popular General Physician in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Amarnath at Shekhar Hospital - Basavanagudi in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Amarnath on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shekhar Hospital - Basavanagudi

No. 81, Bull Temple Road, Basavanagudi. Landmark: Near HP Petrol BunkBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Amarnath

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi. I am 26 years old male and I have a skin problem. I have itching In my dental parts. On my testicles there are red pimples which always need to me starch and it happens mostly at night. I tried many creams but did not got positive results. Please advise.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Kindly consult a physician & a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old man. I am having pain in frenulum during sex even some time it bleeds. So is it any disorder please guide me what to do ?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
The medical term for when you can't retract your foreskin over the head of your penis? isn't the easiest thing to talk about. And it can have an extremely negative effect on both your life and, perhaps most importantly, your sex life. Most boys will have retractable foreskins by the age of 10 and 95% by the time they reach the age of 17" phimosis can cause swelling, redness and tenderness and thus make sex very painful" says bhatt. And it is, after all, difficult to enjoy sex when your bloodcurdling shrieks of pain drown out your partner's moans. What's more, it's possible that during sex you may cause paraphimosis. This is where the foreskin retracts and will not return to its original position. It's a medical emergency and is also, let's face it, no fun at all. The treatment treatment depends on the cause" if the problem is physiological (ie. You're born with it)? then personal hygiene and topical steroids can help" says bhatt. Betamethasone cream 0.05% should your first move, though, should be to try and stretch your foreskin yourself. Use lube or do it in the bath when your penis is flaccid. No luck? go to your doc and try topical steroids. More minor surgical procedures such as dorsal slits are also an option. Circumcision should be your last resort. For more treatment consult privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 yr old boy. I have ache in brain please tell me a good treatment for that.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor dialy i am suffering with headache so any suggestions to recover this. Please advise.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
are you currently taking any medications for your headache? a strong headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, migrane, meningitis or encephalitis. I am a doctor and registered dietitian who will prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help in headaches. Do reply back for private consultation for a detailed treatment plan including dietary therapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am diabetic for last 20 yrs. 65 years aged male. I am on oral medication for diabetic .can I take small banana on weekly basis?

Homeopath, Mumbai
Its depends on how much diabetes you hve. If your diabetes is in control than you can hve elaichi banana. Not every day but yes once in a week. Hve papaya, apple. Cut fruits are good.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I handled a hot vessel & was rusted and painted with carbon black (ash by fire). It was hot, when I left it, I saw my index finger very slightly burned. There were just 6-7 tiny black dots. Do I need a tetanus shot?

Homeopath, Patna
1. Wash with calendla q twice daily 2. Apply can nothris q on wound no need of tetnus injection. 3. Report in two days.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In the season changing time I procured my self from winter. But still I have some fever coughing etc. Etc. What should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of paracetamol 500mg sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily 2. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 3.Take honitus syrup 2tsf thrice daily 4. You may have to take antibiotic along with it if no relief 5. consult for further advice
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I am addicted to masturbation. please give me medical advise to recover it.

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
Just keep busy in natural diet exercise hobbies walking running socialising. Don't waste energy as later weakness comes out of any excesses. Never have excess food or sleep on stomach. No porn or magazines or thoughts which unnecessary stimulate desires.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My relative has diabetes some times his left leg pains a lot does it mean his diabetes has shot up what is the preventive measures he should take.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mohali
Hello sir check your blood sugar, hba1c, lipid profile, urine test 24 hrs, uric acid, esr, creatinine,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got divorced 2 months before and as if now I am in a new relationship so the problem is that I had sex with my previous wife a several time without protection and now I am enjoying my my sex life with the new wife same without protection, is their any chances of having HIV Aids, please do reply as soon as possible, I am getting myself in depression.

MBBS, F R S T & H London , Fellowship of College of General Practice (FCGP)
Sexologist, Alwar
If you any of partner is having HIV then there are chances of getting AIDS it no any partner is having HIV then you can not have AIDS.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I'm suffering from fever from last two days I think it was normal fever in nights it's becoming severe Is there any tablets for dis.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor 5. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold and one side nose blocked it means one side not clearing breathing. Can you suggest what should I do.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take Bryonia 200 – once daily for next 3-4 days. Drink plenty of warm fluids. Drinking warm fluids helps to loosen the secretions in your sinuses so that your mucus flows more freely, making you feel better faster. Studies show that drinking warm fluids relieves cold symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sneezing, sore throat, and fatigue.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 47 years old, my wife have a hearing problem in left ear. Left sided SNHL around 2 years duration. What is your opinion about this? what are the cause for hearing loss in one side in this age? the doctor advice to take a MRI SCAN. What is your advice? any need to take MRI?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Tumkur
If it is retro cochlear hearing loss mri may be necessary. Please consult an audiologist and get things clear.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 15years old Issue: I'm regularly playing outdoor games like football and cricket today I'm feeling weakness my arms legs stomach is paining can you help me. Please Is this because I regular play and loose minerals? Or what?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend has swelling on his both legs. He's also unable to walk and stand properly. It's very painful. What could have been the problem?

General Physician, Nashik
please get his blood pressure checked and revert back to me for further assistance... Dr surbhi agrawal consultant physician and diabetologist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any type of problem in our body in future or any problem in muscle growth when I am doing masturbation two times in a week and taken a proper good and healthy high protein and high carbs diet?

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Vellore
Dear lybrate user! no problem when masturbate weekly twice, avoid unwanted stress and unwanted false myth blabbering by other. Take healthy food take fruits and nuts regularly avoid too much stress have adequate 7 hrs sleep. Thank you
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the correct time to have sex? I am 21 and willing to have sex and I am getting many feelings?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- A boy hits puberty, that means, start having proper erections when he hits the age of 14. But a girl has to cross the mark of 16 before she should consider having proper intercourse. Early sex has no adverse effect on Boys' health but it is not advised to have sex before 18. Another thindg is that, do not go for paid sex/unsafe sex, as due to testosterone blood rush you might take a wrong step which may effect your whole life in a bad way.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed