Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AmarnathYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old and having constipation and gas (Afara) problems from last one month, its side effect are headache, chest pain and I am feeling very lazy 24 hours. What should I do?
My fasting blood sugar level is about 140 and whereas the random levels are varying from 125-150. Please suggest.
Hello I am 21 male I have foreskin problem when my penis is in normal my foreskin will go back upto some erection while fully erected it can't go back is it okay for some skin pls suggest any lubricant I have fear of surgery.
Hello sir, I used to drink a lot of water but my stomach is not so much clear. During morning time and it look like heavy stomach. please suggest me.
Hi. I am 46 years old male. Whenever I wake up in morning I sneeze a lot and have running nose. I, most of the times, found my nostrils blocked. I have to use otrivin for relief. While climbing stairs or walking, for instance, carrying my daughter, I am not able to breath properly so Doctor has diagnosed that I have asthma and I have to take rotacap 400 capsule almost daily. What do you suggest. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from cough cold till 7 days. But till now it going increasingly so please suggest me which syrup is suitable for me and also about some antibiotic.
Sir today at morning I went for running as I ran fast my right testicle started panning and is stills pain when I walk. Pls tell me any solution to overcome this.
My neck has a black spot and I have used medicine for this purpose. But I couldn't get suitable for my black spot. please help me.
I am 32 years old man and have azospermia, any chance to increases the count and chance for a baby. Please advise.
I am suffering from sinusitis infection. Having severe headache in right side which doesn't let me sleep well. Also my Eyes are getting red inside when I get up from sleep. What should I do? Please help.
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and I am facing a problem that I feel so sleepy, tired and lazy. In spite of taking 8 hours sleep every day. So I would like to request you please suggest me what should I do. Thanks .
Hello doctor, I am 26 yrs old male, weight 83kg Height 191cms. I m having this mild chest pain on lower right side of the chest. Around under 5th chest rib from bottom Just 1 inch below the right nipple. The pain last for 2 to 3 seconds. Gradually pain increases and decreases and goes away. It s mild but sharp pain (Not so sharp. I can just do what I was doing, without taking a pause cause its paining), just for 2 seconds. I cannot control pain or can say when will it happen. Please guide me what it is?
I am 19 years old, yesterday morning blood bleed in my nose, what is problem? I am too much worried pls help me.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt