Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmarnathYour feedback matters!
Sir my weight is loss abt 10% of my body, felt so skinny & my gums are getting so White my nails also get white spot's this is happenings from 6 months. Before 6 months I was suffered with typhoid im worried about it whats wrong to my health is there any major problem.
Hello! I'm losing my hair ,I have heavy hair fall ,I'm trying all shampoos and recently I contact a doctor he suggested Tugain 5% solution and two types of tablets/pills, when I'm using it hair was good for 2 months later I'm facing same problem. Plzz help me for this.
Hello my weight is 52 kg and my age is 18+ and I want to gain weight as fast as possible. Because everyone say to me that I'm underweight so please can you tell me how to eat, what to eat and when to eat please help me?
How to gain weight . My metabolism is very fast but am like hungry always but am unable to put on weight.
1. What does the toothpaste do?
Toothpaste is an abrasive material which helps in mechanical action of toothbrush in removing plaque and debris from teeth and gums. Some medicated toothpastes are available which contain fluoride which helps in preventing tooth decay. Also toothpaste helps in removing bad breath and halitosis.
2. How much toothpaste do we need to brush our teeth?
For kids below 3 years of age just a “Smear” of toothpaste is needed.
For age above 3 years “Pea size” amount of tooth paste is enough.
3. Can we brush our teeth without toothpaste?
Major cleaning action is performed by toothbrush & toothpaste is only an adjunct to it. So, minimal amount of toothpaste is sufficient combined with a good brushing technique.
Bad smell come from my mouth so please advise how can I remove it naturally I facing this problem since 2013 I haven't any bad habits like drinking, eating toboco, any pan masala or gutakha
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Sir I Have A Stone probleM iN my kidney so having heavy back pain And head pain as well as weakness TalkinG that himalaya medicine gor kidney but No effect sir suggest me some home remedies. And some powder for weight gaining.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My right knee is paining below the knee socket since last three days It does't allow to fold leg backward.
I am 23 year old male suffering from moderate back and chest acne since 3 months. There are a 30 to 50 acne present on my trunk which are increasing in number. What is the best treatment?
My blood sugar point is 310. I just come to know recently. How to reverse naturally without medicine and insulin ?
As periods became irregular whats the reason. Is it hormonal imbalance. Are all reports normal or will I face problem conceiving.
After intercourse with my husband I had painful and frequent urination unable to control the pain please recommend what should I do now.
My mumma has a ankle pain. Whenever she wake ups n walk. Her ankle pains alot even she couldn't walk properly but after walking for sometime it become normal.
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.