Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarnath
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AmarnathYour feedback matters!
My grandfather is suffering from nose bleeding problem since 2 months so what is the home curatio for this.
My face colour doesn't match with my body color and lots of pimples in my face. What should I do to remove them.?
I suffering from a calf pain since 15 yr, gradually it starts from behind the knee portion and follows towards calf muscle and from there towards center of my foot. I have done mri, but there is everything alright. Please help me. The pain is in such a manner that I can't control my tears too.
I have three tiny bumps of molluscum contagiosum near my vulva outer vaginal area. I apply Glizigen gel and apple cider it's hardly ten days I have got it. Should I apply nethg more to get rid of it and us kissing and smooching allowed as I have a partner. Help needed Thank you.
My face is getting quite dull and black day by day please give me any suggestions regarding to it and my hands too getting black is their any solution?
Is there any chAnces of pregnancy if period is not at date. Or how to protect to become pregnant. Plss reply.
Hello sir/mam, in winter my knee gets too much pai. In morning I can't even able to stand when I get up.. Is there any way.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35).
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35).
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages.
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem.
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding).
6. You have a history of genital infections.
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation.
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size).
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life).
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.