Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjeeth ChillYour feedback matters!
I have problem or grey hair. And so many products are available in market .presently I am using henna in every 10 days from last 9 years. Does henna illeffect hair. Suggest me good hair colour.
Sir, I am suffering from right hand pain (some time swelling) from shoulder to middle of the hand since 25 days. I used lot of inflammation tables.
My mother is sugar patient. She is taking metformin 850 mg and glimepiride 1 mg tab twice a day for the last one year. Her rft has shown creatinine 3.2 and urea 82 reading a week ago. Is it alarming or can be reversible.
Dear sir. My weight is 73. Am 23 yes old male. So I look so fatty. How can I reduce my weight into normal weight. I want a diet which reduce whole fat of my body. Also I have chest fat&belly fat. So I want complete diet in food& drinks can you help me sir?
I have knee joint pain since one week severely so I am unable to walk long distance please what should you are suggest me.
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady knows she's hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, never criticize other woman's body. As your own partner will worry about how you feel about her. She won't feel comfortable showing you her body, if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite.
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax, your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together.
Penis size just doesn't matter!
The cliche is true, it is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It is the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.