Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amaravathi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. AmaravathiYour feedback matters!
What is the complications and trouble seen in ivf child If female is healthy and fine but male facing infertility Ivf child is normal like common child and ivf pregnancy is normal like general pregnancy. Ivf successful for daily office going female?
Magnificence frequently is a tedious procedure; to be exact, it requires the steady and legitimate care, normal visits to the beautician, nourishment, wellness and expert salon treatment.
We as a whole realize that our hair needs supporting.
Yet, few of us realize that notwithstanding supporting, hair likewise needs purging.
We clean the face and body, disregarding the scalp, in spite of the fact that this system is extremely valuable to our hair.
On the off chance that we need to inspire everybody with our rich hair, we require always take think about our scalp. In all actuality, we can just influence our hair through hair globules, since they are the main piece of the hair that is "alive", while the unmistakable piece of the hair shaft is viewed as "dead".
Change the nature of the developed hair is considerably harder than to fortify the hair follicles.
How frequently we overlook that the quality or delicacy of the hair relies on upon the condition and soundness of the scalp. Wonderful, solid and sound hair is dependably the aftereffect of an adjusted and solid hair skin.
Welcome to the world of – SCALP PEEL (Scalp exfoliation!)
The method is the evacuation of dead skin cells, the decimation of unsaturated fats that collect on the surface of the scalp.
Scalp peel is an uncommon salon treatment; it enables you to dispose of dead skin particles and remainders of skin/hair beauty care products for example, colors, gels, and in result, you get more dynamic and voluminous hair. Skin exfoliation is important to reestablish the supply of oxygen to the skin, to build procedure of recovery, to dispense with abundance sebum, to enact blood dissemination, evacuate dandruff, and soothe scalp tingling.
Scalp Peel is appropriate for all skin sorts, however your skin ought to be free of harm, splits and wounds, it is better not to peel promptly after hair shading – it accelerates the blurring of hair shading.
What are the advantages of the scalp peel?
It conflicts with dandruff! To be sure, the essential driver of dandruff is a brokenness of the sebaceous organs.
Scalp peel – a standout amongst the best techniques to battle male pattern baldness/hair loss.
Exfoliation enhances sustenance of hair roots.
It animates hair development.
It enhances scalp tone, filling it with oxygen.
After the peeling, hair better retains supplements.
Prevents the improvement of dermatitis on the skin
There are two sorts of peeling – Mechanical and Chemical.
Mechanical Peel is a scrub, which evacuates dead skin cells.
Chemical Peel contains different acids, dynamic and comparative segments. An expert beautician can get the elements for a substance peel in light of client`s skin sort and condition.
How regularly would it be advisable for you to do it?
Try not to surpass once in 1-2 weeks, in light of the fact that the treatment is extremely concentrated, its impact will keep going for quite a while.
How it functions?
Amid the technique, the scalp is cleaned with the purging arrangement taken after by a ten-minute back rub. Keratinized particles of epidermis are evacuated, alongside the color deposits, hair mind and styling items, skin begins to "relax." It cleans the pores, expels poisons, enabling new hair to get substantially less demanding through to the surface.
Blood stream enacts the hair globules, upgrading the development of new hair and fortifying existing ones.
The ideal recurrence of the methodology is once in a month. With consistent shedding, you can overlook numerous issues related with the scalp and, in addition to other things, increment the thickness of hair (despite the fact that this will be a long procedure).
I had an abortion on 10th jan. I got hcg blood test done today. The result is 3.13 mIU/ml. What does this indicate? Is the pregnancy terminated?
My periods got completed on Wednesday & went out with my boyfriend on saturday. We did not had sex neither did he penetrate me. But since we were too close it is possible that a bit of his premature ejaculated liquid has reached my vagina. I have been facing nausea dizziness pain in lower back since Monday. I have eye problem and have power, and I did not wear specs for two days, I have acidity problem. I am pcos patient too. I have been taking rantac 150 for 2 days twice. Acidity has decreased a bit. But back pain is continuing. Is it possible that back pain is because of the posture we took together even though we did not have sex. My weight is 60 kg. and my lower abdomen has more fat. I am having pain now in lower back and in lower abdominal and thighs joint on both sides. And my head is still feeling heavy.
I took 13 tablets for delaying my period: sysron n 5 mg tablets. I did not get my period. I checked for pregnancy test.
My wife is 35 years. She had mirena for last 4 years and it has been removed 1year back. We are planning for a kid. She has heavy bleed during periods like water flow and it lasts for 5days. Will there be any problem if we go for pregnancy at this age?
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I want to know about contraceptive pills or any other mode of protection apart from condom. Please suggest which have no side effects on my body. How can I improve my sexual life?
Hello, for my wife having no cells to geting pregnancy we tried fertility center but we have failed so what treatment we want to take her age was 32 only so pls guide us. Thanks
Olive oil can reduce your appetite if consumed regularly, reveals a study conducted by the University of Georgia. The study suggests that eating foods high in polyunsaturated fats regularly can have an effect on your hormones, which will result in reduced appetite and olive oil is a known form of polyunsaturated fat. Also, as per another study published in the Journal of Cancer Therapy, recommends cooking vegetables in olive oil will be helpful in reducing the risk of cancer.
These studies definitely certify that today, olive oil is the king of oils, whether you’re making desserts or frying chicken. And, it has become a staple substitute for butter, ghee and lard, because, in comparison to these fats, olive oil has only about 40 calories per teaspoon. However, there are times when olive oil is either not available or you are not in a position to buy it, then in such a case what other alternatives should you go for?
Here are a few other oils that are just as healthy:
- Canola Oil: Canola oil is produced from the rapeseed plant. This is an extremely versatile oil and can be used for cooking and baking as it has a neutral taste. As compared to olive oil, canola oil has less saturated fat and hence can even be considered the healthier alternative. In fact, canola oil has the lowest level of saturated fats amongst all cooking oils.
- Peanut Oil: Peanut oil is another heart-healthy oil that can be used in place of olive oil. This oil has a high smoke point and hence is best suited for frying foods. It also has a longer shelf life as compared to other oils. However, many people are allergic to peanuts and if you have been diagnosed with such an allergy, you should avoid using peanut oil.
- Sesame Oil: Sesame oil is very popular in Asian cuisine. It is a great substitute for olive oil when it comes to cooking food on the stovetop. However, this oil has a strong taste and hence should be used sparingly. It is also a little higher in its polyunsaturated fats as compared to olive oil. There are two types of sesame oil; dark sesame oil and light sesame oil. The former is ideal for seasoning food while the latter may be used to fry foods.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Thus, making it a heart-friendly oil that helps lower bad cholesterol level and maintains good cholesterol level. Avocado oil can be used to cook food or can be used as a dressing. This oil has a mild taste that enhances the overall flavor of the dish.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is another heart-healthy oil. This oil is rich in lauric acid; a type of saturated fat. It helps in lowering the level of cholesterol and can prevent heart diseases. Coconut oil can be used to fry foods as well as to bake foods. It has a slight sweetness in its taste and if you are very health conscious, you can opt for virgin coconut oil.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!