Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amar Kumar JayaramYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old male frequently suffers from bladder not emptying completely, after voiding after sometime urine comes drop by drop without any control on that and sometimes sneeze and cough cause urine to come out. THis condition is for few days and then it becomes normal and after few days it recurs. Urinalysis, culture and PSA is normal. Please tell what to do?
Hi! I have been eating slate pencil since the age of 10 and now I'm 36. I had stopped eating slate pencil in between from 2011 to 2015 but now I have started eating again. I think because of this habit my teeth have badly eroded and have pain. They are in very bad condition and dentists tell me I need extensive denture recreation. Also I suffer from acute pimple and acne problem. My face is always covered with pimples and marks since the age of 16. Please tell is it because of slate pencil? Also does eating slate pencil causes kidney stone or other serious problem? Please advice.
Iam a 22 years female. Before a week I noticed a lesion or fissure you can say but exactly I dnt kw what it is. I also noticed little blood on stool. And area around dat is little black. I am very worried.
I have mild prostate enlightenment with residual flood. With mild pain in lower abdomen constipation low urine flow my Dr. Prescribed me medicine. Orni o, rabemac ls, alfatam 0.4, syrup smuth. But not so effective is there any other good medicine? and all other tests are normal i'm just 40 years old don't have any other diseases. Dr. Says there is no need of opration pls suggest me proper n fast effective medicines pls thanxx.
I am suffering from BP, SUGAR AND PROSTRATE PROBLEM ALONGWITH JOINT PROBLEMS IS THEREBINATION OF SIMPLE medicine SINCE IN allopathy I AM TAKING 10 TABLETS IN A DAY.
This morning I found that the color of my urine was light brown or a bit pink. Should I be worried and if yes then what measures should I take?
I recently diagnosed with multiple kidney stones of calcium oxalate. What should I avoid to cure my kidney stone?
Peeing frequently means any health issue or any disease, as m feeling same since 2 days, also as its hot summer days here we drink a lot of water each time, so does it affects peeing?
When I start pee in morning I have to stop and push few times. Also after erection the stream becomes thin and distorted. But I don't fell frequently urinating or going so many times in night. Remaining all times its normal. I get my urine test it was normal.
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
I have stone in the stomach and what to be get food and you give me the suggestion of your side sir.
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
I am a 23 years old male and have a metal fatigue disease from last 2 years. Like as linkage from urine, bad dream, so that wear of my body. Now I want to grow my body.
I am 64 years male, since last couple of months noticed that one of my testicles has shrunken while the other one has been enlarged, urine flow is alright.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from a problem that I am getting some whitish glue while urinating with little pain and in some other situation also. And also some burning sensation in the organ also. Please help me to come out this problem. Next week planning to undergo a urine test.
My Ultrasound reports show the following 1) 5.6mm calculus noted in the left ureter just proximal to vasico junction with proximal backpressure change. 2) 3mm calculus noted in middle calyx in left kidney 3) 4mm calculus noted in the middle calyx in right kidney, no hydronephrosis on right side Please advise
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.