Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amar Kumar JayaramYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I have a stain type in my teeth due to smoking. Wanted to clean my teeth. How much are the expenses? Please advise.
I have recession of gums. The reason is of habit of chewing tobacco. And I have quit this. Now what can I do to regain my gum to its normaly.
My gums are weak how do i regain my gums stronger am a smoker but per day only 4 cigars i smoke. Please advice me a natural remedy am very much suffered about my teeth.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth. They became yellow while I brush daily. Please solve my problem immediately.
I am having 6 ulcers in my mouth at a time. And tongue also has wounds. Is it any allergy? I am having very hard to eat.
When I woke up in the morning yesterday, I found pain in my jaw. It seems like the pain is near the joint. Still I have the pain today. It pains more when I talk or open my mouth. What can it be?
Since from last two weeks my gums and my mouth from inside is swollen I don't know whether it is allergic inflammation let me tell you Sir I used to eat tobacco for last 8 years but I left since last one year, is there any chance of mouth cancer however I have not noticed any possible symptom. But my teeth are loosened please suggest me some what should I do is it gingivitis, allergy or something else and six month back I did unprotected sex with sex worker but she was OK. Is this is a STD?
When I take brush every morning, I feel like vomiting, why I am feeling like that, thats why I can not brush properly, could you tell me what medicine should I take.
How to remove yellow colour from teeth? Please help Can we clean teeth in dental clinic? It will affective. It will long last.
I was having tobacco habit due to that my teeth became red now I quit the habit but now also they are red n gums are week can I have sone suggestion to clean my teeth n make strong the gums.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.