Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm feeling burning sensation while passing stool and afterwards also. Earlier some days had bright red blood in my stool.
I am 56 years old and in year 2007 I have gall stone major operation done. I need advice of ideal food and medicines to fit healthy. Can I take some sort of non veg food like fish?
My niece has a gallstone of 4.5mm. She is going to get four years old this July. She was laparoscopically operated for appendix this February. She occasionally says that her stomach pains but otherwise she is normal. What are her options.
I am having loose motions since two days. I had taken loperamide 2/3 times. Loose motions are reduced slightly but still constant urge to defecate is there and also lot of gas problem and nausea is there. I have IBS problem since 5 years. Please help me.
I'm suffering severe pain in the right side of my abdomen. Firstly I felt the pain at the time of my first intercourse years ago. Now I sense the same pain sometimes. What should be done for this?
I have stomach related issues. As per doctors it is IBS. Though I have got much relief in this problem. But I am facing alot of weakness in my body. Throughout the day I feel tiredness. Since 8 months I get soft erection. Rare morning erections (once in 7 days). I am very tensed.
I am very fat. And high acidity is also present. Pain on cheats on right side in night. What to do? Advice me.
I get acidity every single day after whatever I eat exceptingice cream only. Why do this happens? It hurts very much whenever acidity happens. Doctor has suggested me to not to have any dairy product and I follow it, still no relief. Help me bc it interrupts my works I can't concentrate on studies due to that n now I'm exhausted of this problem since last 6 to 7 years.
Sgot-51 Sgpt-62 Bilirubin is 1.5 cholesterol-176 I am suffering from fatty liver Sgot and sgpt are normal before 10 days but it increased little now why.
My uncle getting regular hiccups every thing is normal small ulcer in stomach. What needs to be done now. And what is your advice.
I am 22 year old male. I'm having a problem in my stomach. Whenever I wake up. I have lot of acid in my stomach and nausea feeling.what can be done for this?
Fever for 4 days treated medicines paracetamol, azithromycin ursodeoxycholic acid tablets but not getting well.
I am (48 years), vijayawada, andhra pradesh. I am suffering from acute allergic and bronchial asthma for last 20 years. I tried all type of medicines like aurveda, homeo and allopathy but, problem is not solved. Long back I tried vaccine for allergies like house dust, grain dust, gunny dust etc. It is worked really well and problem restricted to 60% of original problem till now. Unfortunately that doctor stopped practice and gone to us. At present, I am using foracort-400 rota caps twice a day and allergy tablet at night. I have constipation problem, gas, acidity problems also. For these problems I am using panthosec-40mg twise a day. So, please advise me to come out of these problems.
My dad has ulcer problem. For almost a month he is having blackish stool (with occult blood) problem. For loosing blood for days he is feeling weak now. Can you suggest me diet and beneficial fruits for him?
Am able to feel some kind of skin formed near the anus. Is it symbolisation for piles. But am not suffering from any pain, blood motions or other symptoms of piles. Can you please suggest me what is that and the further process.
My husband is diagnosed with fatty liver. What are the possible reason for the same and the best possible remedy.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.