Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Amar BhavleYour feedback matters!
After taking stalopam 10 mg from 2 days for Major Depressive Disorder, feeling weird like Nausea, Dizziness, Increased appetite, Drowsiness, Flu like symptoms and Excessive tiredness. And from tomorrow I have to take it 1/per day for 5 days. Is this ok or should I stop taking this medicine.
Dear Doctors I am 33 years old working in a bank due to pressure full job situation I am smoking 3 pack of cigarettes daily so please suggest me to quit and I am having red wine (750 ml) in daily night before sleep is drinking wine will help me in smoking problem like attack or cancer etc or shall I stop drinking wine please suggest to quit smoking and plus and minus of drinking wine As I am married before two years only still I didn't planned for baby and we are planning very soon.
Dear doctor I got a dream that I am kissed by my classmate on my lips why I got that type of dream did I have any special interest on that person how can I know.
My boyfriend broke up with me a month back. We broke up exactly 2 days after we went on a long distance. We both were very serious in the relationship. I had been fighting with him a lot for stupid reasons. I am so full of guilt and begged him to take me back. He has been refusing me constantly and says that he does not love me anymore and he has thought over his decisions again. I am tired of hearing all the advice from all kind of people. Grieve, start loving yourself, concentrate on work, pray, meditate, date other people etc. Nothing seems to be working for me. Please help.
I am married for 11 years and my husband and I have been in love and a beautiful relationship since 14 years. I got to know 2 months back that in our first year of marriage he has cheated on me and been in a relation for almost a year. I can't believe he did this to me when we had the best of relation. He says he used to love me then also but lost the value and respect for our relation that is why lost way and cheated. He says there was nothing missing from my side, I was showering him with all the love, it is just we was weak and did not value our relation He says it was over 10 years back as he felt the guilt. I do not have proof and he says the proof that I saw was the last that he met her. I love him now also and have 2 beautiful daughters from this marriage. I want to know can someone love and cheat at the same time. I am going mad thinking that when our relationship was so perfect then why this happened.
Hello sir, I am 23 years old male ,I am suffering from depression ,I don't inytest in doing any thing ,I am loading my concentration ,now I am pursuing MBBS, after that I want bcm IAS please help me out of it.
I feel low testerone prob. Because I feel depressed n sad. N tired full day. From last 5 year I am frustrated from my business also. I am unmarried and age 34.
Doctor please advise my wife Age 28 is suffering from migraine headache with photophobia n phonophobia past many years does it lead to depression n suicidal intention ? I'm concerned .
Doctor my sister whose age is 28 years is suffering from epilepsy. I need some advice how to cure this disease. What are the medicines or what are the step we should take first for this.
I am prabhakar males 46 years. I am suffering from diabetics from last 1 year. I am using metformin 500 mg 1 tablet. Daily. Having panic healing with others. My hba1c 8% average 192. Today rbs222. Is there permanent cure for diabetes.
I am 21 years old girl. I love a boy of my age. N we were in a relationship for 2.6 yrs.bt he doesn't want this relationship. He dislikes me a lot. I tried to convince him but he doesn't want this relationship. So we break up. N I am trying to move on. Bt I can not. What to do to frgt hm? Btw we r not in physical relationship. N most important thing is there is no fault of mine.
I am 22, male. When I am high I feel comfortable, normal. I feel better. High on alcohol, joints, cough syrups etc. Rather I am low, self depressed, negative thoughts etc Y so with me what's the problem with me. I am introvert. Help me with these.
I am a Medical aspirant. Gave NEET, scored 545 marks but didn't get admission. Different types of thoughts come to my mind, mostly negative thoughts. I feel guilty. I find reasons to blame and not doing study. I am in depression want to get out of it and want to secure a good rank and to become a doctor for people. Hope this will help to better understand my situation.
Hi I am 29 years old woman, 4 years back I got married, initially we both were very happy with each others company, after 3 months I got conceived. Since then he started rejecting me. But i'm not able to understand the reason. He never allow me to touch his phone. He has lots of girl friends. Accidentally if I see his phone there will be a chat with his friends, he never talk to me with love and care. I am getting dipressed day by day. He loves his mother. My mom and his mom were childhood friends. I think he married me for the sake of his mother, but what right he has to disturb my life. He will never change but want to live happyly in all conditions.
I feel very stressful when I go to sleep. Many things are traveling in my mind it takes 2-3 hours to get asleep.
A lot of parents have strained relationships with their children owing to a variety of reasons- lack of communication, misunderstanding, lack of time etc. This strained relationship results in depression, substance abuse, broken families, suicides etc which affect both sides. Thus, it is important to lay down some basic principles to maintain a healthy parent-child relationship.
- Effective Communication: No relationship can thrive without effective communication. You need to invest time and interest in your child’s life to understand him/her better and build a healthy relationship.
- Adapt Yourself: To build a relationship, you cannot rely on a single tried and tested method to work for everything. You need to adapt yourself according to the situation and the growing stages of your child as every stage requires a different level of understanding.
- Grow with your Child: As a parent, you need to be able to grow with your child. The ability to adapt and evolve according to the different stages your child goes through will help you guide him/her better and give the child a confidante to place their trust in.
- Give Space: Every relation requires some amount of space and as a parent, you should give your child the required space. Similarly, a child should understand that he can’t be told everything by his parents and let him make his own decisions. This space given to the other person defines the relationship.
- Establish Ground Rules: While setting too many rules isn’t advisable, you need to establish some ground rules as a parent to manage your child’s behaviour and habits. The way these rules are implemented is going to define your child’s development and evolution as an individual.
- Respect the Other Person: Respect your child by talking to him politely and lending an ear to his/her problems and more importantly, to receive the same level of respect. This respect is the foundation of building a relationship which is progressive.
- Be there for the other person: As a parent, you need to be patient and understanding when your child is going through something and constantly remind him/her of the support he/she has. A child also needs to be empathetic towards the problems the parent is dealing with. This leads to mutual understanding and a healthy transformation in a relationship.