Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aman Sodhi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Aman SodhiYour feedback matters!
Many time I clear plak from my bottom teeth but after some week again it starts though I brush properly How can I prevent it?
Hello sir/mam, I have been suffering from bitter mouth taste from last few days. Due to which I repeatedly use mouthwash listerine and after some hour its effect fades. Plus I have also digestion problem but now there is downfall in digestion problem not much issue with stomach and for it I also take anzyme syrup. I do not why I always feel bitter bitter in my mouth. Please help me what is causing it and remedy.
I have been facing problem of bleeding gums for over 2 years now. 1.5 years back I went to my dentist who told me that there is a lot of tartar in your teeth and I must get the scaling done. I agreed. My dentist then told me to get scaling again after 6 months. After scaling the problem of bleeding gums reduced. However, I felt the spacing between my teeth increased. So I did not go for scaling again. Now again bleeding gums problem has aggravated. Whenever I brush, blood comes out no matter how slowly I try doing it. Whenever I eat apple etc blood stains the fruit. I recently went to some dentist and she told me that there is 5mm tarter in my teeth. She told me that my wisdom tooth is not able to come up because of the plaque. Please suggest me what should I do.
Now a days I feel different smell coming from my mouth. What is the reason? What I have to do for that?
I am suffering from bleeding comes out from teeth for last 2 month and a bad smell came. So please suggested what should be I do.
I have recently met dentist for root canal. Local anesthesia given to me. I suffered from swollen rashes under skin at buttocks and some parts for4 days with severe itch. No other medication was used. Dentist telling that no problem with anesthesia. Then what else might be cause.
I have a ache in my wisdom tooth area, due to inflammation in my gums near wisdom tooth. My Dr. is suggesting to use, novomix650MG/METROGYL 400MG/DICLOFENAC SODIUM/PAN, these 4 tablets for 5 days, will this affect my health. One more Dr. is asking me to use moxikind cv 350/zerodol, Which you prefer. Shanu,
My root canal treatment is running now but some day I go for outside and right now pain to the my teeth so what can I do?
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.