Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmalaselvamYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old boy. How much masturbation is good in a month. As am feeling that from last some times am not much enjoy or am not much satisfy with it. Ho can be enjoy more?
What is the normal blood pressure level and is it considered low if blood pressure reading is 101/60.
I am 18years old boy. I have a body pain from last 1year. I can't sit without support on the back and also I have a chest pain with chest pain I can't eat anything properly.
How can I sto p over masturbation. How can I gain my strength. How to reduce its effects on married life. Kindly tell me.
I have stomach problem Whenever I eat oily food I am struggle with stomach problem please suggest me.
I'm 24 years old, nightfall problem happening day by day, I'm so disturb with this, my muscles are not fully developing with this, please help me, to stop this may I work somewhere to busy my body or mind? May I need any operation? Now, when penis bigger it always bigger in right direction nt in straight.
I had an unprotected sex this Tuesday i. E 5th April, thou he didn't ejaculate in me, I took contraceptive pill with in an hour, my date is 16 April. Are there any chances of getting pregnant plus I have stomach pain. I took a pregnancy test yesterday it was negative.
I am a 11 year old boy and I have a problem of premature ejaculation. How can I increase my stamina?
I am 19 years old female I have a pcos problem can you suggest me some home remedies to cure d illness.
I m 23 years old, and I have a bad habit of masturbation from a very long time but now I suffer from ejaculation. When I masturbate nothing will be coming out from my penis but the feeling is the same as in normal days when my sperm is comes out in past days. Sometimes when I masturbate the sperm is coming out as a semen before the organism, pls help me because I m very stressed now days by this problem.
I have vitamin d3 of 24.46 and have been prescribed injection arachitol 6 lakh twice a week. Is it ok to have such high dose of d3. Will lead to overdose of vitamin d3? Please help.
I am suffering frm pcod / pcos. I am overweight. I want to loose my weight. I have the problem of acne pimples, hair fall.
Hi. My Friend 29 year old has EF 20-25% .was gone in Lvf? 5 months back. Also newly diabetic on amaryl 1 mg od. Is there any medicine/Exercise to Raise EF? Thanks.
I am 23 year old female. I have diabetic problem. Please tell me how can I put on my weight. I have a very weak personality. What type of meal should I take? Any recommendations for proteins.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Blood in urine should be taken lightly especially in elderly because the commonest cause of Hematuria after 60 years is urinary bladder cancer.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead, the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.