Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Alwin AlmedaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30 yrs old and I am suffering from thigh pain from last couple of weeks. It's getting more when I am driving car. What should I do for relief?
Sir I am 33 year old married women house wife I am suffering from neck pain when it is severe pain starts from back neck to right hand or left hand.
She was delivered 9 months back and her feet and below feet is fully cracked and pain ful for her she does every work of kitchen and she often cleans utensils staying in water so her feet is getting worst day by day please suggest any solution for her problem.
In my neck there is a lot of pain. When I am jogging in the morning then after there is a some pain. What should I do?
Sir, my age 43 years, male, height 5.8' weight 108 kg. I am suffering from plantar fascia (5.0 mm) and having severe pain in heel of left foot. As per x ray reports doctor said that the greece of my both knees almost over. Kindly advised me the best treatment for my heel pain and problem of greece of my knees.
I'm 18 years old, I have headache and back pain from last 2 week. And I have weakness too and stretch mark on my shoulder.
Hello sir, I am remo sharma. I suffering from knee pain about 2 month before . Please tell me a treatment.
Currently my hand fingers are swelling & paining. I have done x-Ray for my left hand & they said Rheumatoid arthritis may be found. Pls help me with proper doctor? Wat precaution I have to take in daily routine. It will get cure immediately or life tym I'll have to take medicines. Pls help.
4 months before while I was running right leg sole got a pain suddenly. Initially 1 week I had difficulty in walking but then walking was ok. My problem is pain still continues. What may be the reason.
I have prolonged back pain for one year, some time more pain some time less, finally I met one Dr. He told that take blood test, results shows that Vit d3 deficiency, now am taking Vit tablets, Now fell better My question is how long I have to take, or suggest me some home remedy!
I am suffering from severe back pain do to continuous study. What can I do for this? How can I get relief?
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.