Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Allasb KademaniYour feedback matters!
I want to slim and I also joint gym but there is no any improvement and I joint gym 2 months ago so tell me something.
My mc start on date 12 Aug. In past saturday date 19.08.17 we went to met in doctor to check up ovum. She said that ovum yet not made. They gave me CC 100 tablet and ask to me come in 28 Aug. Please advise what is the reason. For ovum not made.
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS. All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
1) scalp hygiene - wash your hair regularly with anti dandruff shampoo/ketoconazole shampoos.
2) foot care - make sure you dry the area between the toes and wear washed and dried socks. You can put an antifungal powder inside your socks. This will keep your feet free from fungus.
3) moisturizing and applying a sunscreen - is important even on cloudy days.
Keep in mind the above tips and enjoy the monsoons.
I am having acnes on my right shoulder and have also made spots on that part of skin .How to get rid of this.
Hello Doctor. Thoda SA chalna PR Meri saans fulne lgti h. Mera cholestrol report is Prakar h.Serum colestrol-300 mg/'LDL colestrol-204 mg. Rest are normal. Thyroid test me T4-is-14.3 h. Kya mjhe treatment ki zrurat h. Please suggest me what to do. Which medicine is needed. Mai 100 mg ki thyronorm leti hu. Mera TSH-1.76 h. Kya Mai medicine ki Sahi doze le rhi hu. please tell me. Thank you.
I am a lady of 55 years and I have not indulged in sex for the past 35 yrs, I want to know whether not having sex will effect my health in my later life, please let me know. And I have hair fall problem too, so just give me proper advice for it. And as of now I am perfectly fit health wise till date no health issues as of now, but worried about later ages.
I am 26 years old and I am suffering from mensuration problem. My mensuration circle is 35 days average. And I have less bleeding and my legs have a great pain during the whole month from back to feet all day have the pain. No pain killer is effective for this pain what can I do please help.
Onions - these are vegetables with aphrodisiac properties to help the libido. If you think you have low libido, you can take this by crushing them and frying them in butter. You must add honey with the golden onions and eat them in empty stomach for improving the sexual drive.
I am 19 years old girl and I am really worried as my periods are 10 days delayed and I am not sure if I am pregnant or not. Please help.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child's diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child's diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.
My father have passed away one month ago. Daily my mom is crying. I can't able to control her emotions. What can I do to reduce her feelings.
I have a desk job and from last 2-3 years I have gained a lot of weight and stomach fat. Even after controlling diet, it is not going down. Now my weight is 93 kg, height 6 feet 1 inch. Kindly suggest how to lower down weight and stomach fat. My personality has gone down due to stomach and waist fat.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.