Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ali Haidar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ali HaidarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and had gained weight in my teenage. I had also being on diet and joined gym but nothing happened. Kindly help me how can I lose weight.
My age is 26 I have a digestive problem I have to go to toilet 2 to 3 times a day my weight is 75 kg I have some fat on my tummy I want to reduce my weight but I coudnot get time ffor gym or exercise suggest me some tips.
While many think of intercourse as something pleasurable and relaxing, in reality, it could end up being a painful experience for some. In such cases, the couple may dread to engage in the act. Experiencing pain during sex is more common in women than in men. For men, there are a number of reasons that can cause painful sex. Read on to know some of the causes, and ways to manage it.
- Foreskin issues: In a condition called phimosis, the foreskin covering the penis is too tight and does not retract easily. On the contrary, in a condition called paraphismosis, it is not easily pulled forward and remains tucked behind the penis. Both these conditions can cause severe pain during sex in men. In some rare cases, the foreskin could be torn or damaged due to trauma, which can also lead to painful intercourse. These can be corrected with a minor procedure and the pain can be relieved completely.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): Gonorrhea or herpes are the most common infections which can cause painful sex. When in doubt, get it checked. There also could be sores on the penis, which can hurt. They are also contagious, and so it is safe to avoid sex until the diagnosis and treatment is completed.
- Prostatitis: Inflammation of the prostate, which is just behind the penis, can lead to pain during sexual intercourse. There also would be associated pain during urination and painful ejaculation. This would require careful diagnosis and treatment of prostatitis, which will relieve pain felt during sex too.
- Peyronie’s disese: The tissue along the length of the penis is scarred and can cause pain during sex. This is caused due to injury or is hereditary and usually subsides on its own.
- Urinary tract infection (UTI): UTIs, though common in women, occur in men also. The foul-smelling urine that causes burning and pain during urination also affects sexual intercourse and can cause pain. This requires a course of antibiotics to get rid of both the infection and the painful sexual experience.
- Allergies: For men with sensitive skin, using soaps or creams can cause an allergic reaction on the penis, leading to painful sex. Use of the causative agent should be stopped immediately, and topical relief measures can be used if required.
- Psoriasis: In patients with psoriasis, the penis, if affected, can be scaly and can cause pain during sex.
Sex is definitely a private issue, but talking to a doctor will help identify the underlying cause and treatment, so that you can get back to having an enjoyable sex life at the earliest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.