Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ali HaidarYour feedback matters!
Me and my partner had sex on 22-25 november after which I missed my periods due on 5th december and took the pregnancy test which resulted positive. I had mifepristone on 15th december and mifepristone on 16th after which I faced little blood. There was lots of cramping although. I want to ask whether I need to wait more to bleed properly and pass the tissue or shall I go for the ultrasound as it a complication?
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am having a high fever for last 2-3 days. We have consultant doctor and reports are such that she has been given bottles (may be for glucose) everyday. Her age is between 45-50 years. Before suffering she had done household work very much. May be this will be reason or something else. In your opinion what had happened? Is there any more solution for this? And we should provide some glucose drink like glucon d?
I understand that CHININUM arsenicum and ALFALFA TONIC are good homeopathy medicine to gain weight. Could you please give your expertise opinion on this?
Hello Sir/Madam, I'm 25 year old girl, it has been 4 years that I have been suffering from PCOS. I have consulted a gynaecologist and she has given me some medicines that I have been having through in the past 4 years. The problem I'm having is that my hair is thinning from top of head and even in volume. I know if I lose weight my symptoms will improve but if I lose weight will I totally get rid of PCOS? Also I wanted to know that if I do homemade hair cleansers like fenugreek seeds with curd mask or reetha shikakai amla masks will these help in regaining my hair volume and thick hair both from top of head and in total volume or will I never get back? Please kindly guide me. Also when will I get to know that I have overcome and have gotten rid of PCOS?
Hi, I am having lower back pain since 3 days and right hand is paining ,am having a shooting sensation also in right hand. Can I take bed rest for this. Am a working woman please advice if short time bed rest helps my problem. I had undergone surgery for scoliosis when I was five years.
I have met an accident before 5 months now I have right side back and leg pain. I have used lot of medicine for treatment but I doesn't feel relaxed. Now please suggest me some tips that how can I be good.
My father is 92 years old. He his ldl cholestrol is 130.22 and hdl 60.38. Can we give him storvas 20. He is taking one amlovas h daily. Bpis ok.
A close friend of mine left me. I fell in love with her initially and was in love but it didn't affect me when we were friends. We had some misunderstandings. Slowly it became a problem and we exchanged harsh words. I made few mistakes and apologized for the same. She left me now. It's been a month. Initially, I was better, but after a week, I started suffering. I am very much depressed and have been constantly crying everyday for more than 2 hrs. It's been several days since I slept. My mind doesn't sleep at all. I always keep thinking about whatever happened. I feel like I have been betrayed. I trusted her and valued her the most. Things have gone so worse that she made a complaint in the office I work against me for disturbing her through texts. Now its all clear, we will not be back again. I accept that. I want to move on. I have some exams next month. I really cannot concentrate on exams with such mood. Not just that I am not doing good at my job. I feel the need to take sleeping pills and anti-depressants. Could anyone suggest me the sleeping pills and anti-depressants? I am having some mood swings, sometimes I feel happy and some times I feel sad? I am not able to really move on, I don't have any other friends as well.
An unknown bite was there in my sister's cheek Mark was there .so she applied fair and lovely cream to remove it .then later it become mre bad. What to do.
I have some pain in ankle since last 7 months I use so many medicine s but no use please tell me what I do?
Sir, People often make fun of me by saying you are very thin by health. And I feel very bad at that time when they said. Please tell me something so that I can make my health good in looking.
I am a martial arts plyears black belt holder can you please help in recommending d diet plan dat I should have to make my body stronger and healthier and more stretchable .plz recommend me something and I do not know why mera stamina kafi kaam ho cough h and I just wanna increase it and wherever I fight I gets alot pain on my legs and handsss.
Using plastic bottle for drinking water is it harmful? If it is harmful then which kind of bottle we should take in regular use for drinking water. Like copper and soil (mitti)?
My 2.5 year baby has stomach pain and infection. Due drinking water and any other food. She is not eating properly from three days what should I do? Omnacortil drops can be given to her or not.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term, which refers to the phenomena of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment named melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends on the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. The skin may get dark entirely or in patches due to pigmentation. In some cases, decolouration takes place or white patches are formed on the skin.
Causes and Types of Pigmentation
The type of skin pigmentation depends on the cause behind it. Here are some of the common causes and types:
- Melanin: The skin colour varies from one person to another due to the presence of a pigment called melanin. It is produced by melanocytes cells in our body. Melanin protects our skin from damage on exposure to sunlight. When we spend long hours under the sun, the melanin production is increased. This gives a tanned look.
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of melanin. These gets accumulated or concentrated in clusters on being exposed to sunrays.
- Liver Spots/Age Spots: These are also known as solar lentigos. This can be due to ageing or excessive exposure to UV rays.
- Birthmarks: These are referred to the irregular blemish that appears on any part of the body soon after birth or at the time of birth. These are of two types: vascular and pigmented.
- Melasma/Chloasma Faciei: This is usually found in pregnant women. It occurs due to the over-activation of melanocytes as there is a hormonal imbalance.
- Post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation: This refers to inflammation as a result of inflammation caused by trauma.
Treatment: There are several ways to treat skin pigmentation. There are medicines and cosmetics available in the markets, which help in getting rid of the pigmentation. Skin pigmentation can also be tackled by certain home-based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. Apply a mixture of milk and honey on the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables will lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin against the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to the generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful to our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.