Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ali HaidarYour feedback matters!
Some times I'm facing pain near the heart & cannot breathe properly where having some at the same time also I'm getting pain what should I do can you pls suggest me.
I am not getting my periods. And I am scared if I am pregnant. I can't use any kind of test. Please help me out. My last period was on 28.05.2016 and I had intercourse on 15.06.2016.
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin
I have low blood pressure and very low pulse rate too. I have gastric problem too. Sometimes I feel very ill. Like I will faint, stomach ache, heart ache, sweating. Is it due to gastric problem.
I shifted to new city where except study is nothing. I got a big gain in my weight. I wabt a solution of losing weight.
I experience excessive pain during menstrual cycle. Sometimes it comes irregularly. I feel pain at the lower part of my stomach. And sometimes pain start one day prior to my period s and last for 2-3 days. I take nemo md 100 mg medicine for 3 days. 1 day prior to period and then for 2 days in period. Is it ok?
My wife period is regular from last 5 months .in this month her period date 9/6/2016. Please tell mi the important days for doing sex having pregnancy.
My throat is going too much chock me saans nahi le pa raha hu what can I have to do. Please give me information as early as possible. Your patient it's my request to you.
My weight is around 82 and my height is 6.1 Is my weight normal or I have to loose weight? I hade started Daly workout should I continue losing weight? I lose about 0.5kg per week without any dite should I take diet.
I am a 21 year girl these day feeling very low in terms of activeness. Not able to concentrate in my studies. M having a low BP problem to and these days am also feeling like fever and feeling like to eat anything. I went to the dr. Then he said m having low BP & acid problem after taking medicine also m not able to feel free, my exams are going on and after this i have to go for my internship also. Plz suggest me something through which i'll be fit n fine for my internship.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
A Lower Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy, is an increasingly popular type of surgery. The aim of this surgery is to eliminate or improve excessive or sagging of thigh and buttock skin from the area. This surgery is mostly opted to enhance the physical appearance and is becoming increasingly popular these days.
Causes to undergo Lower Body Lift:
- A Lower body lift may be undergone when, due to extreme weight loss or advanced age, the skin in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen becomes loose and appears to be sagging
- Apart from loosening the skin, weight loss can also make the buttocks & thighs and abdomen look deformed or de-shaped. In that case, a Lower Body Lift helps the patient correct the area.
Lower body lift are most likely to be successful when:
- The layers of fat beneath the skin of the patient are relatively thin.
- The patient does not smoke, as smoking slows down the healing process and also increases the risk of post surgery complications.
- The patient's weight does not fluctuate a lot. He or she must have stable weight for at least a year before the surgery.
- The overall health of the patient is good, and he or she does not suffer from chronic medical conditions.
How is the surgery performed?
- Depending on the body type and other condition of the patient, the doctors make a circumferential incision at the waist or slightly below that area.
- After that, the excess fat or skin is removed from the soft tissue that is present there. Following this, the skin is closed up in layers and tightened.
Things to keep in mind before the surgery:
- It may take a few months to recover fully, post surgery
- Weight gain or loss in the future may affect the results of the surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.