Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Akshata HallikeriYour feedback matters!
How to gain weight? Help me over this I am so thin I want gain weight Soon after eating I am going to bathroom.
Hai ! I am 50 yrs old (male) and suffering with both knee pains for the last 10 years , I have approached orthopedician and also taken X-rays of both knees , finally, they told me that, my both knees cortilege is getting lost and suggested to go for knee replacement surgery till unable to walk. So, i need your suggestions in this regards sir.
I am lose my health day by day. I eat fruits &vegetable but I can not gain my weight. What should I do?
I feel that I have less physical energy always. I feel very tired at the end of day. What to do for gaining energy.
I am 17 year old and my problem is that, I usually eat a lot daily but still I'm so skinny. What's the problem with me? Please provide me with solution!
I have got lots of shivering problem and I feel too tired always, I have too much of anger problem too with which my period cycles are too late, I feel like I might be suffering from thyroid because my throat is swollen please guide me how to cure this please help me out as my energy is going down day by day.
How to increase synovial fluid in knee joints by taking dietary supplements and medicines. Also suggest diets and medicines.
I am 18 years old, now I want to gain weight and muscles and get a good physic please tell me the diet and exercises and if some medicines to increase my appetite.
I am 23 year old but weight is still 42 kg. My desire for food is not normalit's too low. How to gain weight approx 55 kg?
My father is suffering from body ache and he suffering from lot of stress in his mind and also he use to so much mechanical work. Please suggest some medicine or any kind of cure.
What kind of food we should eat while we are travelling in train to avoid gas , loose motion and vomit. And what medicine we should consume in the above case.
I am 21 years old. my body is too weak, like a 12 years boy. How may i make my body like common man?
Sir my youngest son gaurav whose date of birth is 04-12-2008, height is 105 c.M. (3'6") weight is 20kg. I am worried about his growth and health. Plz. Advise something for his growth.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.