Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Akmal AriffYour feedback matters!
I m 19 years old. And I m suffering from hair losses and shanking of teeth. My hair become a thin and weak. Every time when I comb or rub finger in head, hair fall occur. Suggest me what I should do? Suggest shampoo to prevent hair loss. I also have gum problems. My teeth are shaking and blood leaked from gum. About a 1 one year ago I suddenly loss my weight to 10 kgs. Is it reasons for this kind of problems? If yes what I should have to do? Sorry for bad English.
I can't open my mouth properly because of my habit of chewing gutkha and pan masala. Before 1 month I leave that gutka and pan masala but after leaving that I can't open my mouth properly Give suggestions. What to do?
I have bad breathing. I brush twice a day even more than this. But still having bad breathing. What to do? please suggest something.
I have a problem of hair fall and also it's getting white day by day. And I also have constipation. At dawn I feel little cold. I also have eruption in my mouth and tongue. I feel sleepy all the time. I also feel weakness. What should I do?
I got tooth pain. I think it is wisdom teeth. I got it at left bottom jaw. Its paining very much. Can you suggest me a solution for this problem?
I am 18 year old male. I am affected with mouth ulcer from past one week. I am not able to open my mouth also if I drink water also the pain is unbearable. I visited doctor he given me some medicines to but they did not really worked now I am not able to take medicine also please help me out.
Why tongue ulcer occur again and again after few months. My age is 33 yrs. please tell me the reason. Thanks
Redoing a crown 1 View Few days back I went for a zirconium crown for the front tooth as one of it got fractured. But as d fit is n look is not perfect they are redoing it. Crown was removed and temporary crown was given which is not fixed using cement. Now the colour of the trimmed tooth will change if a temporary cap is not fixed using cement? Can I leave the temporary cap which is not fixed using cement for two days? The temporary crown is falling off even now then when its being touched by the tongue 1 View.
I have problem of mouth ulcers and few white patches on my tongue and one under the lower lip. I have tingling in my teeth which becomes worse when I eat hot / cold items. I have been eating/ chewing tobacco in the recent past and stopped for now. I request medication/ any anti biotic tablets for this purpose. THANKS - ASHWANI ANAND.
Sir, I have problem in my mouth, every 1-2 month in my mouth also problems, at that time I take multivitamins injection, and my problem solve by few months, sir other option available for my problem or any medicine, what reason of this cause, sir reply as soon as possible, thank you sir.
Recently my tooth filling has come off and it seems as though there was decay below the filling. This has caused a big hole in my premolar 4. Now I get immense shooting pain when I eat or have something cold. Please help. Will I need a root canal or will replacing the filling be adequate.
While preparing for rct: getting to know from a dentist if consuming an antibiotic medicine is advisable, as it can help in reducing the infection and swelling.
8 years ago I was injured and it was suppurated in my lower front teeth but I was taken full treatment. Now its paining, is it cause of this?
Is soda and limbu acts as a good teeth whitener? and is it safe for the teeth which is of artificial cap?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.