Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akheel
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AkheelYour feedback matters!
Iam 20. I wnat to know about viagra tablets. Is that tablets are really beneficial to take them before having sex. What are their advantages and disadvantages?
Yeast infections are often thought of as a women's issue, but they are also common among men and can definitely be a penis health concern. In men, this infection is commonly called thrush or candidiasis, and it can make for a very, very itchy penis. The term candidiasis comes from candida, which is the fungus that causes this yeast infection. But there are several forms of candida, and in recent years there has emerged a form called a super fungus - and not because it stands for truth, justice and the American way.
The medical name for this particular super fungus is candida auris (sometimes called c. auris). The form of candida most commonly causing an itchy penis is candida albicans, and it's a pain all by itself.
When a guy has "regular" thrush, the yeast has spread across a portion of the penis. Usually this is the glans or, if a man is intact, the foreskin, especially underneath the foreskin. A rash typically forms, which is not attractive; but the bigger problem is that thrush itches like crazy. (Sometimes the fungus can also appear in the mouth, where it is even more annoying.)
Although thrush is not considered a sexually-transmitted infection, it can be passed through sex. Often a guy will pick it up from an infected partner (or vice versa) and the two may pass it back and forth for some time. Wearing a condom can help cut down on the risk of transmission.
While a pest, regular candida can usually be treated fairly easily with oral or local antifungal medications.
- But the super fungus version, candida auris, is not as easy to dismiss as regular thrush. An itchy penis is the least of a guy's concerns here - and indeed, the penis is one of the less likely sites for this super fungus to strike. Ear infections and open wounds are more common targets.
- Candida auris was first noticed in 2009, and although it is still rare, it is spreading rapidly. In addition to an itch at the infected site, it is possible for the fungus to enter the bloodstream, which can cause serious and even fatal consequences; more than half of those who reach the blood poisoning phase have died.
- Beyond itching, fever and chills are common. The fungus is resistant to many forms of antifungal treatment, although the earlier it is caught, the better the response. People with diabetes have an increased chance of contracting it, as do many people in hospital or nursing home settings - especially those with a central venous catheter or who have recently undergone surgery.
- Most men with an itchy penis are unlikely to have contracted this super fungus; however, if they also experience fever or chills or have other unusual symptoms, they should check with a doctor to determine if there is anything they should do. Checking with a doctor for regular thrush is not a bad idea, either.
- The idea of a super fungus that can turn an itchy penis into a serious condition is scary - but again, it is rare. Instead of fretting, a guy should focus more attention of his overall penis health by daily using a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) Penis skin can be strengthened by a crème that includes a powerful antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid. This can combat excess free radicals and thereby prevent oxidative damage. It also is beneficial if the crème contains vitamin B5, also called pantothenic acid, a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
I am 44 years old last one year arises neck pain with my backbone, I am also went to doctor for suggestion they told me a minor surgery doing their. I am not mentaly prepared for surgery, please suggest some therapy or yoga/exercise then I relief the pain.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathy is not in the favour of using temporary treatments like popping a painkiller to alleviate the throbbing, pulsating and often intolerable pain caused from migraine. Homeopathy aims at going deep down into the root of the problem and entirely removes the tendency of any patient to be shot with migraine headaches every now and then. That is why homeopathic medications may take some time in showing results. They do not offer any temporary relief like most allopathic treatments do. On the other hand, homeopathic medicines offer a long term relief and can cure the migraine problem permanently.
Though homeopathic treatments vary from person to person, there are a few homeopathic medicines, which are very effective in relieving migraine headaches.
- Belladona for throbbing migraine attack: Belladonna is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating migraine headache that is throbbing and violent in the temporal region of the head. If pain gets triggered without any prior prodromal symptoms and worsens by noise, touching and light, then Belladona is potent in removing the pain. This medicine is also good if you are unable to lie down because of pain and if your face turns red and hot when you are struck with excruciating pain. Have a few drops of Belladona and apply a mild pressure to feel better.
- Glonoine for migraine with congestive headache: When you are struck with congestive headache, a rush of blood reaches the head region causing redness in face and head area with intolerable throbbing pain. You may even feel shocks around the head which get aggravated when exposed to heat or sunlight. It becomes impossible to tolerate any kind of warmth, and you may feel a bit relieved when you uncover the head. If you are affected with congestive headache, then consuming Glonoine can be of immense help.
- Natrum Mur for migraine from grief and stress: This medicine is widely used for alleviating migraine caused from stress and grief. Natrum Mur is also effective in alleviating anaemic headaches, which mostly affect young women. It often leads to temporary sightlessness, and the pain feels as if thousands of small hammers are being throbbed within the brain. The pain tends to rise up after through the day, and the patient may feel better after sunset. If the pain gets triggered when the eye is strained, then Natrum Mur is the medication for you.
As you see, homeopathic treatments are great for reducing migraine attacks and your doctor will be able to guide you better on this matter. Homoeopathy treats each patient of Migraine by individualization and thus treats the root cause of migraine which could be Sun, stress, exertion etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!