Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AkheelYour feedback matters!
Im 28 years old unmarried male I have phimosis from since childhood so is there any cream available in chemist so that I can cure it at home?
Mam/sir, am 23 years old (female), and I have three major health problems in my life…I tired by these problems. Please help me. 1)I having migraine headache that is I already told you. please suggest me any remedies for this. Now am taking “VASOGRAIN” tablets when I got migraine headache is this right? 2)I having 2nd problem is theres is so much of itching in my organ. Likewise uncontrollably. It is from many years. I just can not bear this itching . By this my clothes are tore every time and after itching so much of burning there. Just I cant bear mam/sir. Please telma solution. 3)The 3rd one is there is so much of dandruff in my scalp and my hairs were falling. I.e 8-10 hairs will fall by root in every time I keep my hand in hairs. And so many hairs are becoming white so please telma the proper solutions please. One more am worried about my young brother he is 13 years old, and he having pits from 2.5 years we treated him by a specialized doctor and they gave some tablets we are giving him it regularly but yet he didn’t get cured. And that pits bothering him every time. I can not see him when he encountered by that. I just can not bear his pains. Before he ddint split when pits occurred but nowadays he is spitting and after that moments the whole day he has to suffer with head ache that like very heavy feel and his head is feels very heavy to him in that time. By this he is unable to focus on studies. Please help me. Please in regarding this case.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.
I am feeling problem in breathing. I am just 27 years older. I am facing this problem from few weeks only. Please suggest me a natural solution or remedy.
1tsp of amla powder is very good for all type of skin problem and all type of hair problem. Just try it.
I am suffering from allergy[dust] feel difficulty in breath .Iam 52 yrs of age i am taking florocort 200 flomists nasal spray . How to get rid of this problem?
Sir/madam, recently I got injury on my leg at shoe sole after a day I got swelling all over my foot but no pain what is the reason for it and suggest some remedies.
I am suffering from diabetes and bp my medicines are going on. Pls suggest how naturally I can control with ayurveda.
Hello sir/mam, I am 33 years old, m not married yet. I hv asthma, though I inhale med duonase nasal spray n foracort 200, still I get a lot of wet cough normally, n from a year when I eject cough from within lungs while coughing it comes out in greyish color n my nails are getting slight lines of black color also. sometimes I feel palpitations. Wat I may b suffering from n wat further treatment I shld take.
I am suffering from nightfall. From last few months. With pre ejaculation. please help me out from it.
I did my semen test analysis and the result has come as 3ml volume 19.2 million sperm count 40% Active motile Sluggish motile 35% And liquefaction time is 40 mins. Is this a normal report or is there any thing to worry.
My foreskin is really tight, previously I was not able to move it backward, now it goes little back and penis head is visible but stll the entire penis head never bulges out of foreskin, will it have any adverse effect or is it ok.
Treatment for headache. please help me. U wear spectacles regularly. Can I have to take rest for 2-3 hours. please help me!
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.