Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajitj Kumar T MYour feedback matters!
I am 59 year old diabetic (F 140 PP 165) and have pain at two inch above back of foot heel and I also feel pain on back and inner side of both knees. Pain reduces after two minute of walk. Pain is more in the morning after night party with alcohol. I also feel sleepiness in day time.
Sir. My teeth is little bit broken and I was so depressed few days I have no eating food properly and after one week through operation Dr. Attached a Metal cap on my teeth successfully. But my depression is not gone and I have more tension in my mind after operation and I don't knw how this problem I face and this is so terrible about me. Please help and suggest Dr. What I do for exist this depression.
Mari dates time pr nhi aa rahi h 3 months aa gap ho ja raha h mujha Kya Krna cahiya Kon sii medicine Lani cahiya main exercise bhi kr rahi hu or balance diet bhi la rahi hu phir bhi abhi take Mari date nhi aii hai Dr. sa consult kiya toh un ho Na bola khana Khao or exercise kro pr koi fayda nhi hua iss sa mujha.
My son is suffering for high fever for last few days. He is also discharging bad smell gasses some times. He has being given p-125 medicine 5ml, each time fever comes, and also neopeptine 5 ml before main food. Fever is coming almost after 4 hours. His weight is 10 kg, and he is 1year 9 months old. When fever comes, it is reaching 102 degree. The medicines I have used as per local doctor advise. Please advise me what to do now.
Hello sir I am having too much gas formation in my stomach because of which I feel too much uneasiness and uncomfortable in front of other people. Please give suggestions about medication needed and the kind of food I should eat.
I'm a healthy person and eat well but from few months I'm fainting a lot and I'm having trouble breathing also I sometimes notice my heart isn't beating normally. I checked my blood pressure and it's completely normal but Is this a sign of something bad? What should I do?
I am gaining weight very fast. I want to become thin as fast as possible. Currently my weight is 96. please assist me with some important guidelines. I want to reduce my weight to 70 kgs in 2-3 months.
Sir, I am suffering from acne on right side of my forehead and around my eyebrows. Only on one side of forehead. It is spreading to cover full forehead. It is mainly filled with pus and is painful. Can you suggest me any medicine to stop. There are lot of black marks on forehead. Pls suggest. Regards.
No matter what kind of ear trouble you have, homeopathic remedies treat them very efficiently. Ear troubles can be experienced both by adults and kids, and homeopathic remedies are known to treat all of them.
Sometimes, as a result of ear problem, one might face acute dental troubles. Some of the most prominent symptoms of ear troubles are ear infections, ear ringing, acute pain and others. You must visit a homeopathic expert for getting the list of homeopathic medicines that work best for treating your respective ear trouble.
Homeopathic medicines that treat ear troubles:
- Belladonna: Acute ear issues can be easily resolved by using this particular homeopathic medicine. Blood vessels can be highly protected, and on the other hand, you can get rid of unwanted ear symptoms, including pains, swelling and others. Necessary warmth can be provided to your ears so that you can get instant relief from painful conditions. You can apply the same at night in order to prevent the condition from worsening.
- Aconite: This medicine is much more improved and effective in comparison to pulsatilla or chamomilla. Great sensitiveness, throbbing pain in the ears, stinging and other unbearable symptoms can be easily treated by applying this medicine. Due to sudden temperature change, your ears might start aching, and this ache can become quite severe if proper precautionary measures are not taken. In this case, you have to know the perfect application time; otherwise you will not receive the required results.
- Pulsatilla: There are some special ear troubles that can only be alleviated by this medicine. It has got highest curative power as a result of which otitis externa can be effectively treated. Swollen, hot and red ears and be treated only by this medicine. Pulsating pain, severe darting and tearing are the commonest symptoms that can be well treated by the concerned homeopathic medicine. If you are facing ear-itching trouble, and you are thinking of using any toothpick, then you are absolutely wrong as you are recommended to use only this medicine.
- Chamomilla: Infantile ear aches can be relieved by using this homeopathic medicine. There are many people who often develop different kinds of ear troubles, especially due to cold. In case of such problems, this drug is the best option. Ear nerves can also be treated with this medicine.
I am 62 years old having IBS since 2003 tried all treatments . Sensitive to gluten , wheat ,nuts and rice. Even after avoiding them symptoms appear. Slow movement of the bowel causes hyper acidity and distension. Very uncomfortable and cause anxiety. Also causes GRD. Suggest a solution.
I don't know if I have depression really. I took few online test though which says I do have depression. Is there any way for me to know if I am really depressed.
Hi my problem is my skin is going tan the by the what should I do give me some effective way to come out of this.
I have suffered from my hair falling as well as hair whiteness. I used many things like amla, kesh king oil, curd. But I did not get any benefit from this. So please tell we some medicines which is helpful in it?
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body.
My problem is not a biological? it is Social, but related to doctors? i m having pain in my testicle and noticed floating lump also? dont know how to tell anyone about this? plz help
He has fever for 8 days. Have checked all test like malaria l, dengue, blood test but report was negative. Everything is okay but still he is feeling unwell and feeling cold whole day. What should he do. When he taking food that time the food tests are not good.
I have back pain from last 2-3 days above my hip bone at lover back, and i'm also having pain while walking and using my hands, it's live my nerves stretches when I move any of these parts. Please respond me asap coz I don't know how to deal with it
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!