Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I am 40 years of male. Last 2010 I have suffered from Epilepsy. I am taking Levipil 500 2nos and Gardenal 60 1. Is there any other way to getting relax from this disease. Thanks.
My nearest relative aged 68 yers old is suffering from paralytic attack & getting tretment from last 3 months but no improvement seen as expected. Would you suggest any remedy for fast improvement ?
I am unable to sleep back from 3 days properly and also I have a migraine problem to from past year.
I am 20 years old male . I have head ache for the past 2 years. Doctor said it is starting of migraine. And I am having medicine for it. Can you suggest any permanent remedy for it.
I went to sleep specialist for my apnea problem. He prescribed me nutrum tablets and asked me to use them for one month and revert him back. I want to know why did he prescribe the tablet.
My father had gone through brain tumor operation in November and he still has issues of balancing while walking. So how much it takes to live his normal life again.
What are the symptoms of ophthalmic migraine? And can you please tell me the treatment and prevention?
I am 18 years old and have serious sleep issues during exams. I guess the insomnia is due to the stress and tension. What should I do?
I am 47 years. I have a history of fall with minor head injury at the back while stepping down a staire. The ct image taken showed no problem. After one week a balance problem arose and the same corrected with evert tablet. Now after 8 months the same balance problem exists even after different medications. Body get weakened with fear.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.