Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Last week I suffered cold and fever I taken Dola 650 and its curred but today my left year was blocked what can I do.
I have pain in left chest from six month. I have visited many doctor earlier. But there is no change. What can I do now?
I have cough problem every time I do that. But don't have any symptoms. So please suggest me any good medicine.
Sir, How to control adult bed wetting for 23 year old? She has done sonography as said by doctor but it turned out to be normal report. The doctor recommended D-presses but it also did not turn out that effective. Please help.
I masturbate 3-4 times a week and my erect penis is around 4" suggest me food items n medicines to grow my penis.
When I am sleeping in night, My body leeks semen, How can I cure, I have also avoid porn and sexual things.
I am very much tensed about my stomach aching problem from last 2 years seems to be appendix help me.
Hi. It's more of a personal thing. I don't know I have premature ejaculation or not. But I ejaculate very soon. So any advice on this? I masturbate sometimes. So does this affect on child birth? Can I impregnate my partner. I'm not married yet.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello doctor, I am 42 yrs of man. I did my chest x-ray to apply for a job. Impression on report reads" prominent bronchovascular marking at right para cardiac region, correlate clinically. Please help to advise what does this means. Note that I am a not smoker, going to gym regularly and do not have any health issues except had a severe cough 1. 5 months back but a present do not have any cough / cold or sneezing. My family doctor seen my x-ray and per him it is ok. Thanks to please advise as I am a bit nervous that this may not be the ground for my disqualification. Also help me to advise do I need to go undergo further testing. Is it related with lung cancer. My mother was having an asthama 30 yrs back and father died of esophagus cancer at the age of 61 yrs ( smoker) in 1993.
My neck is becoming thicker and thicker. It seems that it is getting air pump. What can be the cause of it?
Sir I am suffering from kind of stomach problem generally causes acidity ,pain and stomach clean t happened with me from a long time please help me.
I am suffering from severe sinus problem with allergic reaction and I am 45 years women.What should i do?
Sir my throat is continuing pain from 2 weeks. I have taken medicine bt not getting any relief. Can you help me?
I have fever and cold so I not able to attend my college please help me out through some ayurvedic medicines which show quick respond to my health.
Severe hereditary heart imperfection commonly becomes obvious soon after the birth of a child or at some point in the first few months of its life. It is a tragic condition in children and some of the symptoms that are associated with the heart imperfections include rapid breathing, grunting while breathing, swelling of the abdomen, legs and areas around the eyes of the baby.
The baby experiences shortness of breath during feeding and in this way, the baby does not gain much weight. The nostrils of the baby also become flared, and they at times turn pale blue in their skin color. In some cases, the blood pressure of the baby is also very low after their birth.
Congenital heart defects are at times not diagnosed in the early stages of childhood as the signs are not noticeable.
However, some of the signs that are obvious and noticeable in older children mainly include:
- Children become short of breath while exercising or doing some activity and at times these children require frequent monitoring.
- They get tired in no time and have less stamina
- The legs of these children suffering from congenital heart defects tend to swell.
- The blood circulation in these children is very poor
- Holes in the heart occur and typically in the walls between the major blood vessels as well as the chambers.
Do Tests Regularly:
It is very important that a follow up is done with pediatrician regularly and the tests described are performed regularly. In any such case if the problem is significant, then it is likely that your medical doctor would refer your child to a paediatric cardiologist. The paediatric cardiologist is specially trained to identify as well as treat severe heart problems in young children, infants and even in young adults.
Medications Used for Treating Heart Disease:
The condition cannot be prevented and hence to lower the risk of your baby having congenital heart disease it is very necessary that women have a healthy pregnancy. There are certain medications provided by the doctors to treat this condition and relieve the symptoms caused. The medications that are used include Vasodilators to widen the blood vessels so that the blood circulation is improved, Diuretics are used to reduce the extra fluid in the body. The strength of the heart beat is increased by use of Digoxin, and irregular heartbeats can be prevented by use of Antiarrhythmics. However, these medications do not treat the defect completely.