Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ajith BhideYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor . the remembering power of my mind is very less. If I learn one thing and then another after some time the first washes out from my mind. And this is very harmful for my study. So I want to gain my remembring power of my mind. So please tell me something effective.Thank you doctor.
I am anxious about many things. For eg I can not sleep without properly checking door lock. Electric off. Gas off from regulator etc. If my kid is sick wit minor cold etc I think about the worse things. I felt happy or secure wit trusted friends or family.
Good morning Doctor, My spouse 44 years old , suffering with dementia last 2 years, it is severe, when in depression or during early morning, late evening, while bp low or down with nervousness, so that an object infront of her is not visible or recognisable and partner or child has to locate and guide her.
I am an armed guard and I work graveyard shifts at work and my job is really necessary for me to stay actively engaged or someone can possibly be killed. If I fall asleep on the job or if I lose focus, not only will I lose my job but there is the risk of someone getting hurt. My old doctor I was with used to prescribe me Modafinil (provigil) and I was wondering if you all write prescriptions here?
Hi am 34 yrs old male. I have problem of listening while small team meeting with my office mates and I unable to concentrate in any of the activities like work related or reading the newspaper and policies. Sometimes my mind is going somewhere when someone is discussing with their opinions. And most of the times my mind went blank or not function properly. Most of the times I struggle in taking right decision. I can't involved any activities continuously. I dono which thing is interested or suitable for me. Still am having confusion to select my profession. Interest is not coming in any other areas. I dono how to speak with others. Hope you understand my problems I need your advice to improve myself. Thanks in advance.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am gurdas singh age 46 my problems is depression thinking, afraiding and angry some other problems.
I am a 40 year old male. I am experiencing extreme mood swings / nervousness which last from 1 to 3 months. It has negatively effected my work and family life. Please advise.
Hello am really too rude with people around me? Often am just doubting keep on questioning people whom I love most, what is actually my problem? I can't be at peace all time do I have any sort of disorder?
Sometimes when a person has too much on their plate, they are left feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. Here are a few ways in which you can manage being overwhelmed and return to a place of control, contentment and relaxation.
- Venture out: Trying to work and get your tasks done despite your confusion and feeling of helplessness will not lead you anywhere. You need to step away to have the capacity to see your conditions from a new point of view. Move to an alternate room, get up from your work area, sit on a different couch, go out for a walk or go sit at a bistro. Venturing out from the present circumstance and changing your physical surroundings will help you gain clarity, and move you far from the overwhelming perspective. This is when you can see the solution more clearly.
- Vent it out: When you are occupied, it is very easy to lose any feeling and sense of priority and the panic makes everything seem urgent. In reality, there will be things that may require your consideration for a brief span. Hence, the key thing is to have clarity and gain visibility on what you are managing. Attempt a "mind download", where you record everything, with the goal that you can figure out what is obstructing your brain and its functioning.
- Requesting help and allowing help: You would be surprised at what number of individuals will offer assistance. Usually, our limited thinking is because we become a problem for ourselves as we disallow others to help us. Sometimes we also think they will say no, thus we do not ask for help. Simply try it out. Request help, and get ready to be surprised at the generosity you might get from others.
- Phase out noise: When we feel overwhelmed, it feels soothing to do something to loosen up and relax, such as watching the TV, listening to music, watching the news or playing a game. What we overlook during this time is that the additional data that comes in clutters our mind that further tangles our already overwhelmed senses.
- Make continuous improvements: Concentrate on one area at a time. Question yourself: what kind of change would be good for you? Concentrate on little, easy-to-do portions, not an instant upgrade. Say, your employment. Experiment with ten minutes of a sustaining pace. Appreciate how that feels. At that point expand on it. Check whether your well being moves forward. Try to feel positive energy in the bargain.
Treat the sentiment of overwhelming nervousness as a companion, for it is an indicator telling us that we have to slow down. It tells us to readjust our centre of focus and prioritise something else that makes us feel positive and better.
Hello, I study in class 12 but I didn't concentrate my study please give solution how to concentrate study time.
Hello doctor I am 32 suffering from chronic depression from last one year every time feeling sad and have feeling to weep due to change in job from chandigarh to u. P. My whole life style is changed I am unable to adjust myself in this place it is soo much backward place. From last year I am also suffering from sexual problem like losing interest in sex and having erection problem. Is these health issues are interrelated or both are different diseases I have consulted to doctor for depression he gave me medicine nexito 0.5 mg and nexito plus but there is no response of these medicines. Please help.
Sir lately I have been suffering great weight loss from my body. It is keeping me worried all the time. I have some smoking habits (stash). Is it because of it aur some odour issue plz help me out.
I'm suffering from anxiety issues. Previous psychiatrist diagnosed I had OCD .I used to get frequent panic attacks also. Had hypertension also Now although I've overcomed it to 60% I still get easily depressed n eat my head. Was never on medication or treatment. Should I go fr treatment nw. What are my options?
I am class 12th medical aspirant and I can't focus on my studies which medicine should I take to improve my concentration on studies. I became diverted soon when I sit to study.
I am MARRIED TO A GIRL OF 34, WHILE I WAS 41 (2014, SHE IS A STUBBORN FEMALE UNABLE TO CO-UP WITH ANY ONE SHE SEES EVERYTHING IN MONEY MOTIVE SHE NEVER SHOW LOVE OR ACCEPT LOVE, SHE IS NOT LISTENING NEITHER TO ME NOR TO HER WELLWISHERS, IF I CALL HER FOR counselling HER PARENT ARE QUARRELING MY DAUGHTER IS NOT A MENTAL. PL GUIDE ME.
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.