Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ajita V MandlekarYour feedback matters!
I am 34 weeks pregnant women. Want to know abt delivery status. Through Sonography report. Kindly pl help.
She is been suffering from pollysistic ovarian syndrome. What is the treatment and whats the final cure or option for this.
I am 40yrs. Old woman. My weight 63kg & height is 5.6 ft. How much gram calcium tablet has to start?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
Dr. I am getting light periods from last 20 days, I am very concerned. Please advise if every thing is okay.
I am 23 years old female and I am taking ginette 35 for pcod. I had sex with my bf and we used condom. But not sure whether it is safe. Should I take an I pill. Please reply urgently.
Hi doc I hv to travel abroad on vacation and on the very next day I hv my period I want to skip my period for entire week can you advice me for any medicine and will there b any side affect and nxt date will be when?
Hello Doctor, please tell what is BETA X GOLD, I m 35 , now my sex frequency has slowed down , which medicine is good for recovering sex powers without any side effects ?
Yesterday when I meet her, she told me about her pregnancy, she is getting some pain right side of her kidney, any solution of this pain?
I am 32 years old and mother of 2. have 2 months old baby I have problem of breast milk it is too less like 5%. I give her formula milk. I know breast milk is so important for my child so what should I do to increase breast milk. I take leptaden 2 tablets for 2 times. Please help me to come out from this problem.
Hi doctor, Can you please tell me a solution for PCOD I am in treatment past 1 year but still not reducing and past 2 months I didn't get my periods.
Hello doctor. I am 3rd month pregnant. My doctor prescribed progesterone tablet every day. Im using it. How many days I can take progesterone tablet. Upto which month? Everyone take progesterone tablet in their pregnancy r only some of them have to take.
Hello Doctor, I (Age 21) had unprotected sex on first day of my periods. But ejaculation did not happen inside vagina. But we are worrying about pregnancy. To avoid mishaps, we are planning to go for I-Pill. Is there any issue on taking contraception pill on periods? Also please explain any permanent damages, if any.
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and 56 kg in weight. I delivered my baby in 1st july but due to congenital heart problem he was no more.in next month doc diagnosed a ovarian cyst of 30 mm and prescribed me diane 35 for its treatment. My periods remained regular for two months and it gt irregular after two months so I stopped taking diane 35. I have bleeding in between periods, stomach pains and white discharge too .and When I go for check up. Doc diagnosed endometrial polyp, multi cystic ovaries and P.I.D.now I wanted to know its causes and treatment. Can it be treated medically or have to remove surgically. Can it create problem in conceiving for next pregnancy? Please guide me .i can also send my reports if you needed.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!