Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit PashaYour feedback matters!
I have pores on my face, and my skin is very oily I need to wash my face every 1 hour, my skin is very sticky, please help to avoid from oily skin.
Hello Doctors! I am 24 years male. And I have very uneven skin tone like my legs are very white but my upper hand are very dark and my face is light dark. What should I do!
Hello sir. I'm Ved a 25 year old person. I want to know The name of an ointment that is used to clear wound marks on skin. My skin has got black on heaps due to skin disease problems. The disease has been cured but it left its black marks on my heaps. So sir please suggest me an ointment that can be used for curing it. Thank you so much.
Hi doctor. I am 35 years old suffering from severe pigmentation. Which topical application can I use for a night regime. And any ointment for acne and blackheads.
I have black waxy inner thighs, and also it is itching. It has spread to my scrotum too. How to cure it. Please help me.
In summers after by biten of mosquito why should I have marks on my body and they and they are like permanent spots how to remove that spots.
I am 21 years old and have dark circles. please help me n advice me how to get rid of these without any cosmetic or creams. Plzzz.
Hi, i'm a 20 year old guy. Today morning when I went to dump I started bleeding. It wasn't smooth. It's been happening to me from last 2 years but only during summer. That too for 2-3 days. Now it has started again. Need help. What should I do?
Hi sir/madam, my face color is black, so I wanted to use Glutathione injection is it is safe doctor, or it is hve side effects please tell me doctor can I use it, I want to become fair, please help me.
I am 39 years old male, I have red patches on back side part of my body, how to cure it. I visited a local doctor, he gave me some ointments and said the reasons as this might be a dust allergy. What should be avoided and prevent for further.
My skin is very dry. It reacts (dry patches and skin gonaa be black) whenever I go out of my station. Please help me what kind of cream should I hv to use or anything else that might help me. Thank you.
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My skin is dry and pimples are their and am becoming dark can you suggest me any creams for pimples, dark spots thank you.
Chemical peels are used for treating various skin problems. It is a process through which the upper layer of the skin is exfoliated and is replaced by a smoother, wrinkle free and youthful looking skin. The new layer of skin is usually sensitive in nature. Chemical peels are generally used for your face, neck and hand region. They include using an acidic solution for treating the affected areas of your skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Pigmentation (Know more about pigmentation problem)
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
Microdermabrasion is also an exfoliating procedure in which crystal sprays are used for spraying on the surface of your skin for treating the affected layer of your skin. It is used for treating skin problems that are less severe in nature. Microdermabrasion is more skin - friendly as it does not involve the use of any chemical or instruments.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars (Learn more about acne and its scar)
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
Chemical peel enhances your skin color, tone and texture by removing the dead skin cells and is a very effective treatment for treating severe skin problems.