Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AjeethYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old urticarial patient suffering from urticarial from 5 years. 5 year back, urticaria happens to me and I took some antihistamines consulting doctor then other doctor gave me some steroids around 3 months, unknowingly I took them even when urticaria got suppressed with normal antihistamine. Then other doctor again gave me some other antihistamine, I took them for almost 3 months. Then urticaria did not happen for a year but after a year later, it again happened, then I again took antihistamine (DE-argella) it got suppressed and even dd not happened for many days and then I started taking medicine according to my health condition uptil now but urticaria happens to me sometimes regularly, sometimes irregularly but it happens. What should I do for treating it forever. I even found this year that my TSH is 7.3 which was normal earlier.
I have had laparoscopic appendectomy one month back. Now I'm leading a normal lifestyle. But even after one month I feel bloated and I'm experiencing kind of uneasiness after eating. Any solutions?
A small puppy 2 months old of a dog has biten me yesterday night, although it is a minor scratch but some blood came out of it. The same dog was found dead today afternoon, due to unknown reasons but most probably due to dog fight or may be others. I have consulted a doctor she prescribed me 5 doses of Rabipur vaccine and a tetanus injection, I have taken 1 each of them within 17 hours of the bite. The remaining 4 doses of the Rabipur vaccine I have to take upto 22 March, in a schedule. My question is do I need to take any further advice or preventive vaccine or medicines also is there any other problem which can arise out of the same.
My wife, in her 8th month of pregnancy. She complaints of an itchy burning sensation in her abdomen if she walks for some time. On resting for a while it subsides. What is happening? Is everything alright? Please help.
How to control Diabetes? I have fasting Blood Sugar 200. I am not taking any medicines. How to make it normal?
Hello doctor Few days ago I posted a question about facing pain in the left side of chest and had some breathing problem. For that I had to take my ECG test and thanks to God it's come good. But now my question is i'm still sometime face some pain in my chest Kindly tell me what to do? Thank you.
I am 35 years old and suffering from frequent urinary problem I always eager to urine even after one minute. I have done all test every thing is ok so please suggest what to do.
Children generally tend to be fairly over active and have lesser attention spans. However, when this tends to get into their performance at school and in general with getting along with other children it may be a sign of ADD or attention deficit disorder. Let's look at some of the common symptoms of this disorder.
Symptoms of ADD:
- Problems in staying focused: One of the very basic symptom is that children will often be very inattentive even during classes and will be easily distracted by small things.
- Problems in trying to remember things or difficulty in following instructions: Children with attention deficit disorder tend to have issues with remembering things and if given tasks, being unable to complete as they can't remember instructions properly.
- Issues with organizing, planning and trying to finish tasks: Due to the lack of attention, kids have problems retaining information and cannot plan or finish tasks given to them on a daily basis.
- Easily bored or loses interest: Even if a child with ADD starts with something they like, interest may wane off quickly. Thus it is difficult to make them stick to a specific work schedule which may require regular practice.
- Lack of attention to details and making careless mistakes: This is another trait of children with attention deficit disorder. They may be able to complete a task, but it will be fraught with mistakes as they wouldn't have much attention to detail.
- Has a tendency to not listen when someone is speaking to them: This is also very common and is usually tied to being easily distracted and thus will drift off or not listen to when someone is speaking to them.
Some Myths about ADD:
- All kids with ADD are hyperactive
- They will eventually grow out of it
- Medication is the only option to treat ADD
- ADD is not really a disorder and kids need to be trained better
Most of these are half truths and the extent of the problems varies from child to child. Only proper counseling will be able to diagnose the extent of the problem and what needs to be done.
How to spot ADD in Children:
ADD can be spotted in children aged below 7 years via certain symptoms. Apart from the ones mentioned above, children generally tend be abrasive towards others and can make embarrassing comments quite often. They also change tasks very quickly without completing any of them. Any distraction would force them to change their track. It is best to go to a child specialist to get your child checked out for possible symptoms.