Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ajaz PashaYour feedback matters!
I have a mouth infection. I cannot eat any fast foods because of this infection. What I do to cure it?
I have got sore mouth from last 2 days. I am using bikasaul capsules with folic acid tablet, but no improvement.
Please tell me that remove process and which process is best for permanent teeth remove and any side effect after that remove and any it's painful for health.
I am 34 years old. I had my lower wisdom tooth removed 7 days ago (20th Oct '16). From 2nd day onwards the pain increased in the region of the extraction. I could see the socket from where the tooth was removed and also a white colour thing in it. The Dentist I went to had prescribed pain killers and antibiotics which I took religiously. Even with pain killers the pain was always there. I went back to the doctor on the 4th day and to my surprise I was told that so much pain is normal. Though I want to trust my Dentist, it seems hard to believe that the pain would still be there till 7th day (today). 2 days ago I had some tingling feeling in my gums too and sharp pains from the extraction area which extended till my ear. I took one Imol Plus tablet and it have instant relief from pain. I have been taking one doze of Imol Plus since two days now. I want to know if this is normal? If not, is it Dry Socket (read online)? If Dry socket, will it heal naturally and can I continue with the Imol Plus till it does? Thanks in advance to all who would reply to help out. Looking forward for your help.
Sir mere teeth thoda bahr nikla he itna ki hsne pr vo accha nhi dikhta aur kuch jyada bahr a jata he jo ki accha nhi lgta. Use andr krne k lie kya kre.
My teeth are yellowish and in spite of brushing the color is not going. I consulted a dentist and she recommended for scaling and advanced bleaching. I heard that these treatment are temporary and we lose our natural shining. The top layer of teeth is removed and temporary shining is given with some chemicals which last for 3 to 4 months and we have to regularly take this treatment.?
Tongue and Ceiling of my mouth always feels dry like cotton from past nearly one year. I smoke two cigarettes daily not more than that. Few days back one of my dentist friend observed that this is smoker's palate but I am not convinced as I am not a chain smoker. Please suggest what should be done to treat this problem. I never feel comfortable.
If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in the last 3 to 6 months you could be spreading infection to the rest of your body. Please prevent oral systemic health issues by getting your teeth cleaned regularly from your dentist or hygienist. According to the american academy of periodontology, several studies have shown periodontal disease to be associated with heart disease.
Hi doctor on 16th march i have remove tooth, 15 days completted eventhough mild pain and head ache, i thing nervous system have any suffering
What is full dental implant. Is it major Surgery. What is costly for this. Is it not Suitable for Diabetics? Success rate & duration.
I am feeling pain in upper tooth. Also consult to doctor. He speak for scaling and its also done. But I am still feeling pain. But now its less. Wat to do?
I am 34 year old and am having mouth ulcers on my cheek and lips last two days. I don't have any other disease like BP or diabetic. Could you suggest medicine for ulcers. Thanks.
Another common problem dentists face in the clinic are patients complaining about repeated ulcers or burning sensation especially on the inside cheek areas on having anything very hot or spicy. There can be many causes of getting ulcers repeatedly.This condition is especially associated with females after menopause.
Reasons associated may be
* Hormonal changes
*medications-pain killers or antibiotics
*iron deficiency and other nutritional deficiency
*Folic Acid deficiency
*Repeated irritation from some sharp edge of teeth or dentures
*Improper oral hygiene
In many cases ulcers get healed by itself in a few days time depending upon their extent or location. In cases where they trouble you more or when it is associated with burning sensation too ,I, suggest you to start daily nutritional supplements of folic acid, Iron,and Vitamin B12.
Visit a dentist for your regular cleaning if improper hygiene seems to be the cause .They also have laser tretaments to reduce the dimensions of ulcers painlessly.
So Eat healthy and Stay Healthy......
I am getting mouth ulcer after radiation is completed 2 years back, I got buccle cancer got operation and radiation in 2015, now I am facing ulcer problem in my lower lip and tong, please guide me, I am cleaning my mouth every time I take food. I am facing uncle problem past from 4 month.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.