Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay VermaYour feedback matters!
Potli swedan is very effective therapy in back pain. It reduce inflammation, strength the muscle and tendons, relax the nerves and reduce pain. Potli swedan is the type of keraliya panchkarma, in which a panchkarma specialist make a potli with dry herbs powder or rice prepared in herbal decoction or different type of patra and dip the potli in warm oil, than give a tapping massage on back.
1. Ankylosis spondilytis
3. Slip disc
4. Buldging in spinal cord,
5. Acute pain
6. Pain due to injury
7. Degeneration of bones
8. Weakness of muscles
Hello Sir/Madam, This is Rajasekhar, am 26 Years old, I got a Accident last year in the month of August 2015, The main Problem is Left hand Shoulder Pain, I was consulting the Doctor and Take the X-ray, the Doctor Said There is no problem at Shoulder, I have a Pain at Shoulder and when I rotate my left hand some sound arising that place. Please Tell me solution sir/Madam.
Hi I am 27 years female married lady have cervical problem. I will had take medicine for 2month. I still felling pain in my hand nd restless. Blood circulation is not in hand please give me some ayurvedic advice nd exercises. please help me Thanks.
I am a teenager. I'd been feeling back pain while resting on bed everyday. It started a long time ago. I don't know how it started. I used to use computer for about 14 hrs a day. Please tell.
Hi, I am 22 years old and ahve backache since 2 years I have taken a mri scan but in that my reports are normal what should I do.
I could not sleep well for the last two days because of back pain ,ive been using ointments and home remedies but nothing seems to work. Please help me doctor!
I am 20 years old. I suffer from severe backaches. I do not get the reason why as I am quite fit. I even consulted a lot of doctors. Can you suggest me something?
My mom has slip disk problem since long time She is suffering from pain but she still does work of home like washing cleaning and At every night she feels pain in her back Even she couldn't pick any thing because her back and leg started to pain So can any body tell what does she do ?
I have lover back pain since last 2 month now I doing some exercise and got some relief kindly told me sime medicine name which is beneficial for me
Completed 73 years on 30th Dec. Since last 5 years suffering from peripheral diabetic neuropathy where in claudication pain in calf and thies mussels as well as numbness in soles of both the legs. Unable to walk more then 10 steps. Diabetes fully controlled. Hba1c always be! ow 6.0 Taking glynase MF one tab each before launch and dinner. I can send all case papers
During MRI of my Lumber spine the report says that" congenital fusion observed in L5-S1 joint" what does that mean and how serious it is. I am having hip stiffness and tan feeling from waist to knee to heel. I feel difficult to sit properly.
I am a female. 36 years. My husband is interested for another baby. I have a 10 years old baby present. He want a 2nd baby. I have a backache after my 1st child, due to which I am avoiding for 2nd one. It is disturbing our relation too. Please suggest what to do?
Sir from a last week I have Labour pain in my back which causes very pain in my back bone sir please tell me what I have to do.
Dear doctor, my sister unmarried aged 60 years is suffering from knee pain. Doctor says operation only solution please but I don' t agree and I don' t have money for that operation. In this circumstances I want please your favourable suggestion any good pain killer can solve this problem from pain please she is having much pain to walk also I request you to please good pain killer medicine which does not have much side effects please thanking you.
I have slipped discs at l4-l5 n l5-s1 and tend to get a bit of acute pain at times when they get aggravated which gets better with rest and exercise. I had also been diagnosed with spondilolysthisis about 8 yrs back. For last few months I have developed a pain in my left knee. Earlier pain used to be mainly radicular pain. Could knee pain be related to slipped disc or would it be something different. I also have vit d deficiency. Any suggestions for dealing with knee pain?
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!