Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay MYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my teeth pain when I drink cold water and eating anything cold so please give me a reason why?
Iam 43 years old, I will brush twice daily, I will keep my mouth clean. But from six months my tongue is loosing freshness immediately after eating any thing. Then Iam cleaning tongue frequently which is paining. Pl. Give me some suggestion to avoid this. I have gastric problem.
There is a problem on my teeth after cleaning there is black spot or stain. It look very bad while I ma laughing. Please tell me what to do?
I am 26 years old male & I have bad breath problem since 8 years. I have consulted at least 10 dentists & all of them told that my mouth good, teeth & gum are good & hygienic. So I want to know exact problem & solution for that. Thanks & regards, Syed.
Hi my age is 25 and I have the problem with my teeth at the end part iam getting a new teeth and it is getting very painful and what I want is can I remove it and it is very small one.
Sir main 32 years ka hu kuch dino se mere daat bahut weak lag re mi smoke karta tha wo Bhi chod chuka hi. Ab mjhe kya Krna chahiye.
1. What does the toothpaste do?
Toothpaste is an abrasive material which helps in mechanical action of toothbrush in removing plaque and debris from teeth and gums. Some medicated toothpastes are available which contain fluoride which helps in preventing tooth decay. Also toothpaste helps in removing bad breath and halitosis.
2. How much toothpaste do we need to brush our teeth?
For kids below 3 years of age just a “Smear” of toothpaste is needed.
For age above 3 years “Pea size” amount of tooth paste is enough.
3. Can we brush our teeth without toothpaste?
Major cleaning action is performed by toothbrush & toothpaste is only an adjunct to it. So, minimal amount of toothpaste is sufficient combined with a good brushing technique.
Teeth ache in taking sweet. Pain during eating in right lower molars. Black staining of teeth. Disorientation of front teeth.
I am 20 years old. No matter how hard I brush or how much time I take to brush my teeth, my teeth becomes yellow. How to prevent that?
I have serious tongue ucler since 2 month. I took b Complex and metrogyl medicine. But it didn't work. Now AM eating Astymin M Forte and Becelac Fortz. Does it will cure my ucler. Plzz Help me?
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.