Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AiyappaYour feedback matters!
Pain in knees. I had a slight fall few years back so my waist also pains and I can't sleep more than 4 hours. Please suggest remedy for knees mainly. Thank you.
Sir I hav done X-RAY n the report was reduction of MEDIAL TIBIA FIMOUR JOINT SPACE. What should I do? I am suffering from knee pain since 2 months? M totally tensed.
My father is suffering with sugar for last 6 years. He suffer also muscle pain. His energy level is also low. So tell me how to cure his muscle pain? Can you suggest what should be done?
I got fracture in my left leg's finger 2 3 4 and I got plaster for 1 month .If I remove it in its time but there is pain when I walk ,Is there any pain killer for it pls.
I have a back pain and nose blocking from last one year tried many medicine but nothing is change now my pain' s a lot then before please do give me some options or medicine something by the pain will stop
I have pain in hand for three days. What can I do? for solve my problems. Which medicine I take? I take pera sitamal medicine. This medicine is useful for this problem?
I have knee pain in both legs. So far, I am doing physiotherapy only to reduce the pain. What is the ayurvedic treatment for the same? Please inform. Thanking you.
I am 48 year Old women and I am having back pain for last 10 days. I have tried some pain relief creams but it did not work what can I do?
I am 24 male and having muscle pain in hand last one year some time it wil come for that I had consulted to doctors once hevhad given two tablets if I take that it wil go that tablets names was unflem and pragrmer may be but I forgot unflem is sure.
My wife is 56 years old, obess, having severe pain in her heals for the last one month. Please suggest remedy.
I am 24 years old. I am working From past 2 and half years. Its a desk job due to which I sit on chair for almost 8 to 12 hrs in AC. I had a habit of sitting crossed leg since my height is short. When I used to get up for break sharp pain on right knee I used to feel for few minutes and then it used to get normal. My knee pain is still there. Please advise me is there any home remedy I can do to eliminate this pain.
My mom had suffered from a lower back pain for nearly 2 years. We r going to many doctor but no relief from their medicines. As she take medicines, felt relief but when she skip the medicine again lower back pain comes. Also my mom suffer from headache and as she told me that the head pain felt on front of head. Doctor told her that her nerves are week. So please show me a best and very very effective way.
I am 34 years old. My right hand has the problem of lifting after an accident. A brachail plexus. But improving. Now I am using stimulator. Is this useful?
I am 36 years old and have a joint pains for last 5 months. I have used pain relief ointment creams for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
Lack of proper mobility due to stiffness and significant pain can be due to a number of bone and joint problems. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as injuries, trauma and inflammation of the knees are only some of the reasons why a patient may be experiencing joint pain. Apart from rest and medication, various surgical procedures may be considered as an option for particularly severe cases. Partial knee replacement surgery is one such option. So, here are the five questions that you must ask an orthopaedic specialist about partial knee replacement surgery.
- What is partial knee replacement surgery: This kind of surgery usually seeks only to replace the damaged part of the knee where the movements of the patient get restricted to a great degree. With the help of this surgery, the orthopaedic surgeon can replace the medial or inner part of the knee; or the lateral or outer part of the knee. When the surgeon conducts a surgery to replace the entire knee, this is called knee replacement.
- How to prepare for the procedure: The doctor will advise you to stay away from any medication and dietary supplements that may hinder the work of the anaesthesia that will be administered before the surgery. Before the surgery, the orthopaedic specialist will understand your medical history.
- What is the procedure: The surgical procedure for partial knee replacement surgery usually involves keeping the knee in a bent position so that all the joint surfaces are well exposed. The surgeon will start by making an incision that is about six to ten inches in length, before removing the knee cap in order to remove the joint surfaces that have faced damage. Once this has been done, the surgeon will attach artificial joint pieces and close the knee. Then, the doctor will bend and rotate to test for balance and proper functioning of the knee. This procedure usually takes close to two hours.
- How long does recovery take: The recovery process usually takes about three to four weeks following the surgery.
- What to do after the surgery: Pain medication will help the patient in coping with the initial discomfort and after effects of the surgery. Right after the surgery, the patient will be shown exercises before he or she is put onto a graduated walking program where walking indoors and then outdoors will be practiced. The patient will be required to take on physiotherapy for four to six months following this procedure so as to recover in a better manner and have a better functioning knee.
Get a complete check-up done in case you are facing persistent knee problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.