Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AishwaryaYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years old male and I always have pain in my teeth so please help me to solve this problem.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers. Usually I faced this problem. What should I do to get rid of it permanently. And also a solution to reduce body heat.
Below my jaw my muscles swell up it don't pain but it looks awkward can you suggest me what should be done.
I am 34 male with 31 teeth. There is a gap in my upper section of teeth. Occurs due to brushing. How can makeup this gap .is scaling harmful for teeth as I have black rocky substance in my teeth. How to remove it? Regards.
My gums are often swelling and reducing in size day by day and teeth became more sensitive, yellow colour.
Hi Dr. My teeth are yellow and light brown plauge in them or they are looking bad please guide. What should I do?
I' m suffering from mouth ulcers. In a month I will have 2 to 3 times ulcers. Please help me to get rid of it. How to come out of it?
I have a dental problem which is paining very much due to having sweet food but I have also done root canal but still not recovered.
While eating anything there is voice coming out of my mouth just like a tick tick. Sometimes it doesn't happen but most of the time it happens. So tell me the sol of this.
I am getting my upper right wisdom tooth in outward direction. It is indeed painful, however I do not want to get it extracted. Please help me with some painkiller which doesn't make me sleepy and instant relief.
I am smoker last 9 years, I am facing changes in my mouth. Refer DP as pic of mouth. Is type of cancer? Is colour is mix of black. Red and little white I think. Please advise me. I am worried.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them