Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aisha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AishaYour feedback matters!
Hi I was addicted to corex cough syrup from last month my family consult 1 Dr. and they have admitted me but I have forgotten what had happened in last month with every one told me that I was doing mad activities in hospital but I don't remember anything from day 1st when I want to Dr. clinic. Dr. told my family process its correct as too much rashes were on my face or chole type pade gaye the. And loose motion every day I had abused my family member and Dr. during my treatment but I am not able to remember anything pls suggest me that it happens during this type of treatments. My treatment was correct or not. As during this last month my family member was crying every single day during time of treatment. Dr. was saying my mind was week have this type problem occurs.
A migraine is a Neurovascular disorder. It is episodic with severe headache that is intense, often with severe giddiness, severe sensitivity to light, nausea, and vomiting. The affected individual recognizes that a migraine is on the way by its unusual sensation. The pain can last anywhere from half an hour to a couple of days and is periodic in nature. Though the exact reason for a migraine has not been identified but can be triggered by stress, caffeine, hormonal fluctuations, excessive cold or hot weather, excessive burnout, and strong odours.
When Headache is termed as migraine:
More than four attack for simple migraine without aura & two or more attack for complex migraine (with aura)
Main symptoms of migraine:
- Throbbing, pulsating pain or dull congestive aching pain.
- Dimness of vision and Nausea with or without vomiting
- Hyper reactive to all senses like noise, light, smell, touch etc.
- Hemicrania (one sided headache) or pain on the top of head (vertex).
- Triggering factors are responsible almost in each case.
- Gradual onset of pain (rarely sudden) and goes to the pick & lasts for variable time (Hours to days).
The actual episode of a migraine can be broken into 4 stages, and though a person may not know in the first instance, with recurrent attacks, one becomes aware of when an attack is about to happen.
- Prodromal – There could be altered bowel movements, irritability and mood swinging, neck stiffness & tiredness.
- Aura – There could be visual disturbances along with pain in the legs and arms, twitching movement in muscles.
- Attack – This is the actual pain on one or both sides of the head along with nausea, vomiting, blurred vision and sensitivity to light.
- Postdrome – The person would be left exhausted and drained and needs a couple of days to get back to normal. Homeopathic treatment is supposed to be the best treatment for migraine because
- It does not use pain killers (like allopathic).
- It has no side-effects.
- No palliation.
- Recovery from the disease (or it is effective to cure the disease).
In homeopathy the holistic approach to cure the disease is quite unique, and is called Individualization. There is no other treatment procedure which follows individual type of medicine selection. That is, the doctor has to select the best medicine for each case of each individual and medicine may be different for the same disease. In homeopathy, there is no specific medicine for any disease condition. This toughest selection can be done by proper and through case-taking by a good homeopathic physician. An online search can give you multiple medicine names which claim to work for migraine headaches but be careful to avoid self-medication.
In NANOPATHY® (The Complete Care with Homeopathy) special formulated protocol is used to give Maximum Result with Minimum Medicine & without side effect in every disease condition. Treatment of migraine also comes in such protocol which will give you rapid relief. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!