Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed MYour feedback matters!
I am having sex wit my partner who is 2 years elder than me is this going to be a pblm or any issue if we have sex wit elder than us.
During test total cholesterol found as 205 mg% and triglycerides found as 292 mg%, please explain and remedy for reducing the same to normal stage.
I'm 22year old. I can't sleep at night, will you find me a way to help me. That will be nice if you give me a solution to free.
I am gaining weight very fast. Can not control. Previously it was controlled by less eating, bt now I can reduce my weight. Work out is not possible as it makes me tooo tired and it create prb as I am a student. So becoming tired is not possible .so pls suggest me an food chart and daily food list so that my weight can be reduced. I will be highly privileged then.
Subject Psoriasis Dear Doctor, I had earlier asked this question and I am now asking once again, sorry for the trouble for I have by mistake deleted the reply. I am a psoriasis patient for the last 20 years (age 54 male) would like your department of skin some homeopathic or Ayurveda medicines. Thanks Derrick Please keep this confidential.
How to increase height of owr body? How to increase weight of owr body? How we should take care of own heart?
Hi sir My wife mc is not come within one month ten days I think she is pregnant but both of them are not to birth this child. Please give me a good medicine. My wife age is 25 years. Thank you.
I have severe hair fall issue from the past 3 years. Used so many medications but of no use. I almost lost 50-60% of my hairs. Is there any possibility of getting my hairs back? Please help.
I am trying to quit smoking, but its very hard to quit smoking, I am getting head ache and my fingers are shivering, can you please advise me to get rid of smoking.
I have dark circles. I have tried 2-3 home remedies like potatoes but there is no result. Can you suggest me something?
I got a sprain or some pain during exercise in my right collar bone and back shoulder and in joint also. I consult a doctor and he said me there is nothing to worry about. He gave me 5pcs calcium tablets. But the pain continues whenever I move my right hand or my neck. So please suggest me some cure to get rid of it.
I feel very fatigue excessive bloating I feel like I am having fever but it is not feel pressure in head clogged nose feeling piercing sensation in heart and at the back side of the body I feel pain what is this please help.
Not being able to conceive a child can be one of the biggest problems for a woman. Infertility also includes not being able to carry a baby full term. Infertility can have a single cause or can be the result of a combination of factors. In most cases, infertility can be treated but in order to do this, it is essential to first understand the underlying cause of infertility.
Let's take a look at some of the things that could be keeping you from getting pregnant:
- Damaged Fallopian Tubes: Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause inflammation in the fallopian tubes and damage or block them. It can also be the result of a sexually transmitted disease. A blocked fallopian tube will not allow the egg to reach the uterus from the ovaries and hence does not allow you to get pregnant.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes can prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs and can also thicken the lining of the uterus. Excessive stress and a sudden change in weight can disrupt the production of the follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone leading to irregular or absent periods.
- Cervical and Uterine Trouble: This includes abnormalities like fibroids and polyps in the uterus and abnormally shaped uterus. These fibroids could block the fallopian tubes or interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Endometriosis: This is a condition where the endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus. It can affect the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus thus interfering with your chances of conceiving a baby.
Treatment: Treatment for infertility depends on how long you've been infertile, age, the cause of infertility and your preferences.
Some of the ways it can be treated are:
- Fertility Drugs: Fertility drugs are of many types and are often the first step in treating infertility. If the infertility is caused by ovulation disorders, fertility drugs can help regulate or induce ovulation.
- Surgery: Polyps and fibroids that are preventing pregnancy can be removed surgically to treat infertility triggered by them. It can also be used to treat intrauterine scars.
- Intrauterine Insemination: This involves the placement of healthy sperm cells directly in the uterus and is timed to match the release of eggs from the ovaries. This can be used in combination with fertility drugs.
- Assisted Reproductive: In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most common assisted reproductive technique. This involves collecting eggs and sperm from the women and man and fertilizing the egg with the sperm cells in a laboratory. This fertilized embryo is then implanted in the uterus.