Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed MYour feedback matters!
अनियमित दिनचर्या और खान-पान के कारण कब्ज और पेट गैस की समस्या आम बीमारी की तरह हो गई है। कब्ज रोगियों में पेट फूलने की शिकायत भी देखने को मिलती है। लोग कहीं भी और कुछ भी खा लेते हैं। खाने के बाद बैठे रहना, डिनर के बाद तुरंत सो जाना ऐसी आदतें हैं जिनके कारण कब्ज की शिकायत शुरू होती है। पेट में गैस बनने की बीमारी ज्यादातर बुजुर्गों में देखी जाती है लेकिन यह किसी को भी और किसी भी उम्र में हो सकती है। आइए हम आपको कब्ज से बचने के घरेलू नुस्खे के बारे में जानकारी देते हैं।
• हर रोज रात में हर्रई को पीसकर बारीक चूर्ण बना लीजिए, इस चूर्ण को कुनकुने पानी के साथ पीजिए। कब्ज दूर होगा और पेट में गैस बनना बंद हो जाएगा।
• रात को सोते वक्त अरंडी के तेल को हल्के गरम दूध में मिलाकर पीजिए। इससे पेट साफ होगा।
• अमरूद और पपीता कब्ज के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होते हैं। अमरूद और पपीता को किसी भी समय खाया जा सकता है।
• पालक का रस पीने से कब्ज की शिकायत दूर होती है, खाने में भी पालक की सब्जी का प्रयोग करना चाहिए।
• अंजीर के फल को रात भर पानी में डालकर गलाइए, इसके बाद सुबह उठकर इस फल को खाने से कब्ज की शिकायत समाप्त होती है।
• अधिक जानकारी के लिए संपर्क करें
• डाॅ अंकुर सिंघल
• एम० डी० आयुर्वेद
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with a healthcare provider when you have concerns.
My wife got operated for infected galactocele, now her breast became smaller. Got much wrinkles on it like old woman, please advise her to cure wrinkles, thanks.
How to control uric acid fast in women. My wife have high uric acid & he get swelling on body please suggest me what I can do.
Hi sir, I am 31 years old. I am pregnant. I am suffering from thyroid. Please suggest me proper diet and exercise as well as for how much time I have to walk daily.
I am suffering gas problem my stomach comes out side slowly I am doing exercise daily but is not control what to do.
I am eating alot, I am taking my proper diet but my weight is not increasing, I used to go gym also but I am still thin. What can I do to increase my weight my muscles, Please help.
My 11 years daughter defined an apical root cyst noted in right maxilla. Doctors of AMC advised to do RCT of 4 teeth. Now i want to know if i take her to chennai apollo, approximately how many days it will be take for the treatment and approx. Cost for it.
My Ms. Is 32 year old and she is teacher as profession. She suffering from throat swelling. Tyride report is ok. Sonography report also normal. doctor not giving satisfaction answer what can I do for her?
I am suffering from diabetes, BP and prostrate since 5 years however all are under control I am 59 years old my weight is 70 kg height 5'2" working accounts and finance department pure vegetarian my question is that treatment of prostrate without operation?
Dear Doctor, I have heard that big mole can be removed permanently by applying garlic paste on it before going to bed for at least five days consecutively. Is it true?
I have some pores on my both cheeks. They look like holes but not holes. When we look from far, they are not visible but when we come closer to my face, they are bigger. Is there any way to get rid off them?
Everyday I go to bed at 11 PM. Due to some personal factors, I couldn't go to bed before 11: 00 PM. I want to wake-up early morning at 5: 00 AM, but I couldn't. If I try to do with high emotional impact and sleep (i.e. From 11 PM - 5 AM then it will be 6 hours of sleep everyday. Here again I am afraid that may I sleep in office working hours or may it become any unhealthy condition due to lack of proper sleep. Also I have dark circles under eye. I am asking all these things especially for my carrier growth. Is it recommended to sleep only 6 hrs per day? Could you help me with a good suggestions to make a good habits in my lifestyle.
1. Give yourself permission to be human. When we accept emotions ? such as fear, sadness, or anxiety ? as natural, we are more likely to overcome them. Rejecting our emotions, positive or negative, leads to frustration and unhappiness.
2. Happiness lies at the intersection between pleasure and meaning. Whether at work or at home, the goal is to engage in activities that are both personally significant and enjoyable. When this is not feasible, make sure you have happiness boosters, moments throughout the week that provide you with both pleasure and meaning.
3. Keep in mind that happiness is mostly dependent on our state of mind, not on our status or the state of our bank account. Barring extreme circumstances, our level of well being is determined by what we choose to focus on (the full or the empty part of the glass) and by our interpretation of external events. For example, do we view failure as catastrophic, or do we see it as a learning opportunity?
4. Simplify! We are, generally, too busy, trying to squeeze in more and more activities into less and less time. Quantity influences quality, and we compromise on our happiness by trying to do too much.
5. Remember the mind-body connection. What we do ? or don't do ? with our bodies influences our mind. Regular exercise, adequate sleep, and healthy eating habits lead to both physical and mental health.
6. Express gratitude, whenever possible. We too often take our lives for granted. Learn to appreciate and savor the wonderful things in life, from people to food, from nature to a smile.
I have teeth problem when we eat sweet products like chocolates. What we have to do.. please send information.
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.