Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AhmedYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm male 40 old, I have a psychological problem, dependent mentality mainly depends on females. So fall in lot of troubles with this problem. Please save me.
I m suffering from typhoid what precautions I have to take and what food I have to eat to gain energy and free from typhoid.
How to cure itching and scratch of skin after use of hair dye Suggest me the hair dye with no skin reaction.
Patient age is 76 male. Have a heart problem and blood clot in brain taking medicines .can you suggest what type of food and fruits can he eat please.
I am 26 year old married last month. When I start foreplay before sex. My Penis or I have no control on ejaculation when it comes or discharge in 5 seconds before sex during foreplay. I am very upset or depressed for this problem. Not for one time, it is for 50 times I sex & discharge within 3-5 seconds & also after discharge I found very much weakness in my body & feeling sleep.
Normally I can able to fuck a girl minimum 15-20 times in a day. Mostly my pennis git tampered once again in 30 mins. I don't know what is trouble with me. If I'm doing like this times. It will cause any trouble in future. Please advise.
Am still virgin and I masturbate week once so I wnt to have sex but whenever I have sex wt should I do to make my partner v happy in bed and wt should not do. And how to go last long becii do masturbate I discharge in 10m only so. Help me.
Hi, I want to know about having sex more than three times in one night. Means what will be the impact of process.
There is a contrast between intimacy satisfaction and intimacy happiness. Happiness tends to be a byproduct of the relationship. Therefore, while it just takes one partner to be sexually satisfied, it takes two to make the conditions for sexual happiness. A key indication of sexual bliss in a relationship is a couple's capacity to endlessly rejuvenate the sexual energy between them. Consequently, the term sexual happiness depicts couples who can revive, rejuvenate and extend their sexual desire with each other for a very long time or even forever. Here are a few ways through which one can integrate happiness and sexuality:
- Since sexual happiness is a result of the relationship, both the partners need to be happy with each other in general to achieve happiness rather than satisfaction.
- Staying in shape can be very beneficial. Being sound and fit promotes better sex. Not just are fit individuals perform better sexually, but also it is proven that healthier and fit individuals have a more noteworthy longing for sex. There are numerous reasons behind this. Healthy, fit individuals are not only more joyful, but also physiologically, they are capable of producing more sex hormones due to a number of other health factors.
- Enthusiasm is not found in sex; it is found in individuals. To completely grasp sexual enthusiasm, you should be completely present in the moment. As such, you should bring your psyche, body, and soul to your partner. This implies being conscious, aware, and present mentally as well as emotionally.
- Decreasing or managing sex levels can also help one integrate happiness and sexuality. Life is clearly unpleasant many times, and our reaction to all the anxiety can be devastating when it comes to sexual experiences. Not only does a lot of stress or anxiety decrease the yearning for sex, it also additionally hinders sexual performance. Hence, one should vent out to their partners or try therapy or yoga for stress release.
- Routine tend to repel romance and consistency cools the flames of sexual excitement and energy. To neutralize these twin constrains, you should deliberately plan and design different rituals of sexual pleasure. Indulge in customs of joy and particular actions, thoughts, activities, and exercises like back rub, animate, and stimulation of the sexual and emotional pleasures.
- Being happy in general is very important. Being cheerful and idealistic is the establishment of numerous parts of a successful life. Inquiring about actions that make your partner happy are more advantageous, beneficial, and have better connections, including better and more continuous sex.
- Sex is very important in a relationship for knowing and feeling that your partner still fancies you, yet having sex once a week is a practical and an achievable objective for people who tend to be very busy. A study demonstrates that regular sex additionally makes individuals more joyful than a high income. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
What is Rheumatology?
Rheumatology is a field of medicine, which deals with diseases having joint pain, arthritis and other related symptoms. It derives its origin from word ‘rheumatism’, which means anything related to joint or body pain.
Follow this link below for more information
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis means joint pain associated with inflammation (redness, warmth and swelling). All joint pains are not arthritis.
All joint pains are not arthritis.
Most rheumatology diseases are a particular type of arthritis. However, depending on disease type, they can affect any organ of the body. Thus, they can be serious diseases too. They even affect children and young people.
Rheumatology diseases are autoimmune diseases
Rheumatic diseases are often autoimmune in nature. Autoimmune diseases are diseases, where a part of one’s own immune system automatically starts acting against itself. It is unknown why this ‘auto’ ‘immune’ activation causes problems only in a few. Note, it is not the low immunity, but over active immunity, which is the problem. Over active immunity loves to hit joints, this is why most rheumatic diseases have arthritis.
Who is a Rheumatologist?
Rheumatologist is a physician doctor, who is specially trained to investigate & treat various types of arthritis and rheumatic diseases with medicines. They are also commonly known as ‘joint pain or arthritis’ doctors. They are different from orthopaedic doctors, who are surgeons. However, both type of doctors need to work together, at times, to treat some patients.
It is necessary to start treatment early if you suffer from rheumatic illness. As immunity is over active in these diseases, the medicines used to treat these diseases regulate and sometimes suppress the immune system. Early effective treatment helps prevent serious joint damage and can help save life in serious rheumatic disease.
Lifestyle and home remedies
Your lifestyle affects your heart health. The following steps can help you not only prevent but also recover from a heart attack:
Avoid smoke. The most important thing you can do to improve your heart's health is to not smoke. Also, avoid being around secondhand smoke. If you need to quit, ask your doctor for help.
Control your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. If one or both of these is high, your doctor can prescribe changes to your diet and medications. Ask your doctor how often you need to have your blood pressure and cholesterol levels monitored.
Get regular medical checkups. Some of the major risk factors for heart attack ? high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes ? cause no symptoms early on. Your doctor can perform tests to check for these conditions and help you manage them, if necessary.
Exercise regularly. Regular exercise helps improve heart muscle function after a heart attack and helps prevent a heart attack by helping you to control your weight, diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure. Exercise needn't be vigorous. Walking 30 minutes a day, five days a week can improve your health.
Maintain a healthy weight. Excess weight strains your heart and can contribute to high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Eat a heart-healthy diet. Saturated fat, trans fats and cholesterol in your diet can narrow arteries to your heart, and too much salt can raise blood pressure. Eat a heart-healthy diet that includes lean proteins, such as fish and beans, plenty of fruits and vegetables and whole grains.
Manage diabetes. High blood sugar is damaging to your heart. Regular exercise, eating well and losing weight all help to keep blood sugar levels at more-desirable levels. Many people also need medication to manage their diabetes.
Control stress. Reduce stress in your day-to-day activities. Rethink workaholic habits and find healthy ways to minimize or deal with stressful events in your life.
If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. For healthy adults, that means up to one drink a day for women and men older than age 65, and up to two drinks a day for men age 65 and younger.