Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ahmed

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Ahmed General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Ahmed
Dr. Ahmed is a popular General Physician in S.P Road, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Rasheeda Clinic And Diagnostic Centre in S.P Road, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Ahmed on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Rasheeda Clinic And Diagnostic Centre

No.6, Sln Charity Bldg, Nr To Victoria Hosp, KR RoadBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

How to increase my penis size. Its 6.5 long now. I want it more big and and wide. Please tell me how can I have the size.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. SIZE, THICKNESS AND HARDNESS OF PENIS never matters in a sexual intercourse. Love and passion matters and determines the sexual pleasure. Usually, in flaccid condition, the size will be less than 2 inches. Average size of erect penis is 4 inches. But even a two inch erect penis can satisfy any woman across the world just because, woman sexual nerve endings which are the reason for pleasure for women, are available only up to two inches from the opening of vagina. Therefore, please don't worry. You can improve the size of your penis by massaging it with olive oil and doing kegal pelvic strengthening exercises. I suggest sex therapy and counseling. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have very bad itching problem on my thighs from 5 days nd whenever I scratch the part of itching it getting black. What should I need to do? Please suggest me medicines.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Take homoeopathic medicine sulphur 200 4pills 4 times 4 days, drink lots of water. If it still persists after 1 week repeat for 4 days again.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a problem of head ache after a period of study. Even after a small period of study also this problem occurs, my exams are going on what should I do to prevent this kind of situation.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
Relax concentrate on your studies take break every 40/45 mts for 5 mts during break take a glass of water, take few deep breaths and walk for 2 mts you will feel fresh and will be able to concentrate on study without headache if still take paracetamol tab 500 mg three times a day for 2 days and then 1 tab as and when required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir mai patla hu to kya khau ki mera sarir accha ho jaye kya indora mass kha sakta hu milk ke sath.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Hye lybrate-user thanks for the query. Firstly understand that weight gain is very dependent on genetics and metabolism along with your daily diet and exercise routine. It is important to know that just eating just two heavy meals a day will not help. Weight gain is all about taking more calories than you burn. Eating the right foods at the right time is very important. There is no one food that helps weight gain. Eat meals at frequent intervals. You need to eat at least 6 main and mid meals a day. Eat a mid meal between each main meal. Avoid junk foods. Include dairy, eggs, nuts, fruits, dry fruits, starchy vegetables, rice, bread, whole grain cereals, smoothies, masala milk, ghee, cream in your meals. Just eating sugary, sweet foods is not good. Try to have healthy deserts like kheer, chikki or lassi. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Exercise at least thrice a week. It helps development of muscle mass and improves appetite. Even if you were to take just medicines or supplements they will not work in isolation. You need to have a calorie and nutrient dense meal and good exercise routine, it's crucial.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do masturbate twice in a week so can I do continue, twice have any side effect? I am worried?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Don't worry you can do but take healthy diet do yoga exercises daily avoid fast and spicy food don't watch any porn video drink warm milk consisting with dry date and walnuts.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Ha has a issue that his penis is now short and weak, he wants to increase his penis size to 6. 5 inch and also much time when he is going for sex. Please suggest necessary tips for healthy relationship with his wife. Thanks.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Jodhpur
dont worry about size as far as you get good erection and timngs. women vagina initial 2 inches is sensitive so size aythg bigger than 2 inch is sufficient. imprtant is good erection and timings. consult for detailed discssion and solve your erection and timing issues.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 42 years and has reached menopause. These days or with days passing by my skin specially on face is becoming darker. I have a wheatish complexion. I feel very low as many found me darker. Pls advice. I apply Himalayas face pack twice a wrrk.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Follow these important tips to get fair colour of skin * avoid to go in strong sunlight and if you have to go in sunlight then cover your face & exposed parts of body before going in sunlight. * Use sunscreen having SPF 15 on face especially in summer and spring season. * Take vitamin -E rich foods like dry fruits, egg and fish as you like. You can take cord liver oil capsule daily. * Take more anti oxidant foods like fruits (Apple, grapes, melon) and citrus fruits. * Make paste of Papaya and apply this paste on face & exposed body parts and leave it for 15 minutes. It brightens the skin and lower melanin content. For fair skin: • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water Once a week. • Drink 2-3 liters of water everyday to get hydrated & glowing skin. • Mash half banana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it safe to practice oral sex with your partner? If no then how to make it safe?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
It's completely safe to have oral sex if you ensure hygiene of your private parts and genitals because infected genitals may causes infections of oral cavity and vice versa. Oral sex is an unnatural way of having sex, but it is a personal preference provided both partners involved agree to it.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, what are the effects of masturbation in our body? For example does masturbation causes hairfall, shaking of hand, etc.

Homeopath, Ahmedabad
it is a physiological and need of the body. Does eating, breathing harm our body? than why should masturbation. Any thing within normal limits will not harm otherwise home food eaten out of your limit than there will be indigestion.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

मैं 25 साल का लड़का हु मेरी शादी पिछले साल मई में हुई है जब मैं अपनी बीवी के साथ सेक्स करता हु तो मुश्किल से 1 मिनट भी नहीं टिक पाता हु कोई उपचार बताए

Dear lybrate user, kindly note that if you are unmarried & indulge in sexual relation after an interval of minimum 7 days then you are bound to discharge quickly during intercourse but that does not imply that you have any disease. It occurs due to loss of control of the muscles of penis. Normally it is seen that when a person does sexual intercourse daily he gains control over the muscles of penis & can stay longer during sex. You need to take homoeopathic mother tincture salix nigra q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water to get rid of premature ejaculation. But before taking any medicine kindly notice whether you are having a second erection within 15 minutes of ejaculation for the first time. If you are not experiencing any erection within 15 minutes of ejaculation then you are surely suffering from erectile dysfunction. There will be a change of medication in this case. To get rid of erectile dysfunction you need to take homoeopathic mother tincture agnus castus q q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Along with medicines you can also try a home therapy to boost your sexual performance. Soak 4-5 dry dates (khurma khajur) in a cup of lukewarm milk before going to bed daily. On waking up next morning eat those soaked dry dates & discard the milk. Repeat the process daily. This therapy often gives effective result within 15 days there are many conventional allopathic sexual pills in market such as adegra, viagra, penegra etc. Refrain yourself from using such pills as those pills contain a steroid called sildenafil. This steroid has a unique temporary effect on erectile problems. Patients using these pills for first time often report that their penis remain strong even after ejaculation. Such effects leads the patients to use sildenafil for prolonged course of time as they often feel that a full erection is possible only after taking sildenafil. Moreover it is very low cost & easy availability of this steroid has made it quite common as sexual medicine. But the bitter truth is prolonged use of sildenafil will permanently disable the normal physiological process behind erection & will render your body to become solely dependent upon sildenafil for erection. As a result you won't feel any slightest normal erection without taking sildenafil. This is an irreversible condition & it cannot be treated by any means. Once you attain this condition you become a life-time customer of that steroid sildenafil because you have to take sildenafil in order to satisfy your partner. As prevention is always better than cure I would advise you to check the composition of any sexual pills before buying. Discard any sexual pills which contains sildenafil in its composition. If you are suffering from premature ejaculation then along with medicine & home therapy you can try the kegel's exercise. You have to do this exercise once daily during the first time of urination after waking up from sleep at morning. Kindly note the following steps to perform the kegel's exercise:- 1) start urinating until you feel that you have voided almost half amount of urine from bladder. 2) when you feel you have voided almost half of the urine try to stop the flow of urine by squeezing the internal muscles of penis. 3) you should not use your hands to stop the flow. Your hands should be resting on your waist. You have to stop the urine only by your self control over the internal muscles of penis. 4) try to stop the urine flow by the control of internal muscles up to 20 seconds. On the very first day you won't be able to hold the urine for more than 3 seconds. However, practicing the exercise daily will improve your control over the muscles of penis & after 15-20 days you will be able to stop the urine for 20 seconds by the control of your pelvic muscles. This control of pelvic muscles will help you to get rid of premature ejaculation while you are performing sexual intercourse 5) after 20 seconds is over, void the rest of the urine. Do not stop the flow of urine for more than 30 seconds. N. P.- kegel's exercise is effective only in the case of premature ejaculation & it is not helpful for patients suffering from erectile dysfunction.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My food is not digested properly so my stomach is paining so tell me precautions.

General Physician, Delhi
Changes in dietary habits may be helpful to you. Eat fresh foods, avoid fatty and processed foods and fermented foods. Eat 3-4 servings of fruits daily. Avoid carbonated drimks. Avoid heavy foods at night. Eat smaller meals frequently than heavy foods. HOPE this helps u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have PCOD problem and sometime my periods delay for 15 days and some time delay for 1 month what can I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.In PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome )many small cysts appear in ovary-causing hormonal imbalance and .there is production of excess Testosterone.Omega 3 Fatty acid reducece excess Testosterone and can be used in the treatment 2.They secrete more androgen 3.The symptoms are weight gain,acne, decreased ovulation, irregular period, infertility, depression, extra facial and body hair, hair loss from scalp, insulin resistance causing Diabetes. is genetically inherited,runs in families can be diagnosed by pelvic laparoscopy/vaginal ultrasound. 6.Treatment-surgery/anti androgen therapy 7.consult gynecologist for advice and treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr, I am 72 years old &i am having acute numbness in both my feet. I am diabetic and have undergone hip replacement surgery at fortis hospital about 5 years ago, after a fracture in the femur and surgery which did not give desired result. I developed a limp due to that and walk with shoes adjusting the shortness of one foot. My numbness is increasing gradually & I find it difficult to walk. Kindly suggest remedy if any. Thank you,

Diploma in Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Secunderabad
Hello, please follow the doctor prescribed medicine. Which controls the diabetics and will not allow you increase. But along with medication, you need to concentrate on food also. Make sure your food must have high protein, fiber and omega-3 nutrition. Its good to have more protein rather than carbohydrates, which converts into glucose and may have a chance to increase the diabetes. What we suggest is the nutrigemoic protein, who certified, with 9 essential amino acids. This will help you cure your diabetics in a year time. But you will definitely have a result, if you can use protein with vitamins and minerals, fiber and omega-3 supplements, also add b complex for feets.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir, I have a girl friend n she is very close to me bt when I said to be sex or touch his body parts she refused and I want to be sex with him, so with this my mind get always thinking of sex and sometime I watch porn n masturbate, so how can I get out of it.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take curd twice daily with your meals. Do engage yourself in social activities. Spend time with your friends - go for a outing. Concentrate in studies. Also note that sex is a part of life but at some age things seems to be good. Do not watch porn.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My cough doesn't stop. It regular for 10 days. I am in trouble. Please consult me some tips.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab at night for 3 days. honitus syrup 2 tsf 2 times a day for 5 days. take steam and do gargle. it will help you.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from fever last week I consult a doctor but there is no benefit. Please help me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Measure your temperature and tell me reading Avoid exertion Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc Get CBC checked and review with reports consult privately
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have gas trouble in my stomach my age is 34 male I also have indigestion problem.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, Avoid foods which cause acidity like spicy, oily, fatty and junk foods, onion, garlic, citrus fruit, tomato etc 2..Have proper Breakfast, Don’t skip or postpone your meal, Take home made food, Avoid food and water from outside, 3.Eat smaller meals and don't overeat. 4.Drink plenty of water. Take your meal regularly and timely. Avoid fasting, Don’t skip your breakfast. 5. Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol and tobacco, excess tea or coffee if you are having, 7. Avoid stress 8. take one tablet of pan40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days. 9. Consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'am a 20 years old guy I started smoking a couple of years ago. Now i'am facing problems like chest pain and pqin in throat etc. Is all this because of smoking and if it is please help me to quit it.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Panchkula
Hello lybrate-user. I must appreciate your concern about smoking and willingness to quit it. Regarding your throat and chest pain, you must get it checked by going to a local doctor, as it may be an infection or any other problem. Smoking certainly is very harmful in both short and long term and can lead to these type of symptoms. You must take professional help in order to quit it as you will have difficulty in initial few days which can be overcome with some medicines. Counseling also improves chances to quit smoking. Above all, you need to be very determined to quit it totally, otherwise you will keep relapsing back to smoking. Yes certainly, you can kick the butt for good! take care!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor actually I feel pain in my ear and around this like that when I eat food and open my mouth.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
According to your question, it seems like a pain in your temporo mandibular joint and there are many reasons for this pain but first we should reach to a diagnosis that whether it is the same tmj pian or not and for that a physical examination is required-----------so please consult an ent specialist physically to rule out any ear pain/infection----------------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 55 year old male and for the past 3 months the foreskin is not retracting as there was a light skin tear on the penise for which I am applying neospirin for the past 2 months and also erectile problem is there, I was diagnoised with mild diabetess 2 years ago because of the stress and currently I am not under any medication. Pls suggest some medicine for erectile problem and foreskin retraction. Pls understand I am under great disappointment. Please also suggest good doctors if needed.

FRAS, MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Ernakulam
For erectile dysfunction you need to take a proper treatment and the best as per your age is herbal ayurvedic medications under sub specialty of ayurveda called as rasashastra, rasayana and vajeekarana, foreskin nor retracting needs further evaluation and examination, consult me private for further evaluation and treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed