Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Agnes C SelvarajYour feedback matters!
Its been 2 months. My periods r skipped. Two weeks back I went to pelvic scan. A sac of 5 weeks is present but no trace of fetus. Is found. Early pregnancy is conclusion. My gynaecologist suggested me to wait 2 more weeks for confirmation. Today I found that spotting. But not continuous bleeding as periods. My health conditions r normal as if now. No cramps/ pains also. What to do now? Previously I have a gal child of 2 years thru c- section. A septum was cleared in that cesarian.
Hello doctor. I'm 36 weeks pregnant women. I had my scan today nd my doctor said that I'm lacking Amniotic fluid. Please tell natural way to increase fluid in womb.
I had unprotected intercourse with my partner as we are not planning for children I ejaculated on her vagina. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy.
Hello, I am Dr Kaberi Banerjee. I am a medical director of Advanced Fertility and Gynaecology centre. This is located in the centre of South Delhi in Lajpat Nagar. We have Fertility and IVF centre and we have been doing work for the past 10 years and have had more than 8000 IVF cases so far. We deal in IVF, Surrogacy, Donarex. We get patients not only from Delhi but from outside Delhi and all over the world. Our centre is well equipped with the advanced technologies, our staff is trained Internationally and we believe in setting a good standard of care for our patients.
We understand that the fertility journey is a very painful journey for the patients and that is why we believe in treating our patients with dignity, empathy, honesty and compassion.
I would like to state that our motto is that any couple who walks in the centre hoping for being Parenthood should not go back empty handed.
Hi my age 22. I have pcod and thyroid. I am under medication of mi-ova plus. And 75 mcg for thyroid. I doing regular yoga for 1: 30 hour and walking for 45 mins. I am 79 kg. Height 5.5. I am in my diet. Doctor suggested me to take high protein diet. So that I am taking sprouts in the morning and having lunch three roti with high protein curry like soya rajma pulses. And drinking 3 to 4 liters of water and dinner two roti. I want to conceive now so I have to reduce weight. Can this useful to reduce weight. Pls suggest me.
- Take Moderate hot food and drinks
- Raw Vegetables are not hygienic during monsoon so either stir fry them or make soup.
- Drink Herbal Tea / Concoctions particularly those with anti-bacterial properties like Green Tea with Mint Lemon grass tea
- It is advisable to avoid cold milk or raw milk instead boil it well at 100 degree and add turmeric or cinnamon powder to reap good health benefits.
- Avoid eating road side food.
I got intimate with my bf 3 months before I got the periods for last 2 months. This month my periods got delayed so I am very tensed. Is it that I am pregnant ? Or its just delay? If it is delayed how I can get my periods ?
- Regular use of alooverra juice in morning is best for diabetic patients.
- It is also best for osteoarthritis/ joint pain patients.
I am 19years old female. 7years ago I have hurted my left leg near ankle while playing. But still my ankle and my knee keeps on swelling. Specially during my periods and when I walk too much.
Black seeds also called as nigella or kalonji is known as the seed of blessing. It is treated to be the best herb of all the times with regards to medication purpose. The black seeds are grown from the bushes of kalonji and are grown widely in whole india. The shape of seeds is triangular. It works as a best medicine and a wonderful spice. It is used for nice flavour in pickles.
What are kalonji seeds or nigella seeds?
Kalonji, also termed as nigella is a small black seed that grows on kalonji bushes in the south as well as south-western asia. The height of the plant is half to one meter. It has flowers of blue colour. The colour of seeds is black. It is chemically composed of 1.5% volatile oil and 40% non volatile oil. Some other constituents include organic acids, sugar, and some bitter substances which are of real use in the medication purpose.
Kalonji seed is used as a flavour and is used in various traditional foods. It is used as an herbal remedy in various ailments. The seed is also used in making oil. It is also used in treating skin problems.
Health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds
- Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds constitute two very important ingredients named as nigella and melatin. These constituents have high medicinal power and great health benefits. Some of the important health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are:
- Benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in preventing hair loss: using kalonji seeds when the hair gets dried is very effective. It helps in prevention of hair fall.
- Benefits in diabetes control: oil of kalonji seed is very useful in controlling the diabetes. Using mixture of one cup black tea and half spoon kalonji oil helps in prevention of diabetes.
- Helps remove acne: using kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in combination with lime juice and applying on the face helps in removal of acnes and pimples. It helps in nourishment of skin making it glow and prevents any kind of spots.
- Use kalonji seeds or nigella seeds to sharpen memory: one of the benefits of using kalonji seeds is it increases memory. Kalonji or nigella seeds increases the power and concentration of brain.
- Cures headaches: by rubbing kalonji oil on the forehead, headaches can be cured. Also the kalonji seeds are beneficial in treating migraine.
- Benefit of healthy heart: using kalonji oil with goat milk makes the heart functioning proper. Kalonji or nigella seeds is beneficial in preventing heart attacks.
- Treating asthma: intake of kalonji seeds with hot boiled water can be beneficial in treating problems of respiration and asthma.
- Increases eyesight and vision: kalonji seeds or nigela seeds are of great use in issues related to eyes. It cures diseases like blurred vision, swelling and watering of eyes.
- Cure arthritis: applying kalonji oil over joints is good in getting relief from joint pain and it helps in prevention of arthritis.
- Controls the blood pressure: kalonji seeds help in reducing blood pressure.
- Prevent cancer: kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are helpful in treating various types of cancer like blood cancer, throat cancer, and intestine cancer.
- Healthy kidney: oil of kalonji seeds helps in normal functioning of kidney. It helps in prevention of kidney stone formation.
- Strengthens the teeth: the seeds of kalonji or nigella help in treating the dental diseases like falling of teeth, bleeding of gums. It helps in increase of calcium in the body. It also helps in curing pain in teeth.
- Weight management benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: by using mixture of kalonji oil with lukewarm water helps in reduction of extra unnecessary fat from the body.
- Control cough and cold with kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: the seeds help in curing cold and cough. Mixture of kalonji oil and honey prevents cold and helps in reducing sinus.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella helps enhance facial beauty: using kalonji seeds with olive oil helps in getting a glowing skin. It makes the skin fresh and beautiful.
- Use kalonji to control acidity: mixture of ginger and kalonji oil helps in prevention of acidity and gas formation.
- Piles treatment: piles are a common problem nowadays due to wrong diets. Taking kalonji seeds with mehendi leaves can prevent the problem of piles. It helps to remove the problem of constipation.
- Burning micturition: people having problem with kidney suffers with micturition. It happens due to lack of water in the body. Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds help in relieving burning micturition.
- Avoid stomach pain: the seed reduces the effect of stomach pain. Taking the seed with milk helps in reduction of chest irritations.
- Avoid vomiting: using kalonji with coriander and mint removes the problem of nausea and vomiting.
- Beneficial in treating ear pain: using the heated kalonji oil and pouring it in ear solves the problem of pain in ears.
- Tumour solution: applying kalonji oil on affected parts remove the excess problem of tumour. Even the swelled parts can be treated by the seeds.
- Benefits of oil of kalonji seeds in treating cracked foot: using lime juice with kalonji oil twice a day is beneficial to solve problem related to hands and foot.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella provides energy: it refits the body and removes all tiredness and haziness of body. If taken in combination with orange juice, it shows great results.
Me and my fiancee have active sex life for quite some time and we don't use any protection, he is been doing withdrawal method and have been following tht very strictly. My periods are delayed by a week and haven't come yet. Am I pregnant? How can I be sure about this? We plan to we'd after 6 months and not prepared to start family at this stage kindly advise what shd I do. We mutually decided not to have baby now but don't want to disclose it to our families.
My Pap smear showed moderate neutrophilic infiltrate. My gynecologist advised me to take zifi oz, Izra d and signoflam twice a day for 7 days. From 5th day onwards, I'm experiencing on and off itchy hives. Could this be side effects of any of these medicines? And what should I do further?
I am 21 years old. I often get stomach pain on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle. Please let me know the solution.
How To Get Rid Of Diseases?
I'm a newly married girl. My wedding was in July. Can I use castor seeds for birth control for a period of one year? If yes, how should I use it?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.