Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Agnes C SelvarajYour feedback matters!
I have done sex with my girlfriend at last month from that day onwards day by day she is suffering from body pains and some blood also coming from vagina like menstrual cycle. Please advise.
Hello, We are Trying to conceive. It pains a lot while having contacts. We want to have contacts regularly apart from the days my wife is ovulating. What lubrication we can use? We are not able to get natural lubrication. The lubricant should not kill my sperms. Regards.
Gud evng Dr. My 9th month of pregnancy is going to complete on 8th March. Earlier my BP was OK, but now it's coming higher. What should I do and not.
I had sex with my gf 2 days back without condom and for precaution she took ipill very next day. We had sex without condom again after one day of taking the pill. Now does she require one more pill for safety or the previously taken pill will remain effective?
I'm 27 years old. I have fibroadenoma in left breast. And I have lump in forearm near elbow in left hand. Is it dangerous? What test I have to do further? Please answer me.
I'm 29 years old female. I'm suffering from pcod problem since last 2 yrs. I was on medication for a years and so than I stopped using them. Now again my menstrual cycle is distributed.. I want to conceive.. please help me what can I do. Should I start on medication or what? Or please suggest some good doctor in chennai near tambaram as I'm new to this place.
Kabhi kabhi meri wife ko chakkar aate hain. Aur usko sar ghoomta mahsoos hota hai. Aisa kyon hota hai. Aisa aksar inter course ke bad feel hota hai.
I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. My bp is 160/90. My baby weighs about 1.5 kg now. How can I increase my baby weight? Is dere chances of premature delivery?
I am almost 8 weeks pregnant at the age of 34. We have been married for 5 years now. Mine was a late marriage and we had been trying for kids for the past 2 years now. Lately came to know that I ve hypothyroidism. Want to kno if my thyroid wl cause any complications in my pregnancy. Tsh is 12.9 ulU/ml.
Hi I'm 32 yrs & I had 3 misscariage,now I'm pregnent with 3 month baby last I had 5 month misscariage due to heavy bleeding,this time also bleeding started after 2 months,I did all test nothing is found .Im scared upto how many months bleeding will continue.My doctor advice me bed rest but I'm still worried about the bleed.Kindly help me I had taken conslatation from 3 doctors but still I'm not satisfied,bcos they are not able to explain about reason .Kind help thanks
Hello I'm 23years old I and my wife is trying to have baby last from six to 10months buts she is not getting pregnant and now even my interest got down I'm feeling I'm bored don't like to sleep with her but I'm seeking a chin so please help me what to do.
Hello, I am 36 years old and its my first pregnancy, 30th week pregnancy going on, Recently I went through Sugar Test, FBS value is 81.3 mg/dl and PPBS value 154.6 mg/dl. This value was same as earlier test. Looking for advice which can be helpful. Pls suggest weather I have to visit diabetologist. Also pls advice weather I should go for HBA1C test or not. In this situation can I take fruits or not like apple, banana, guava, pomegranate. Also I would like to know what should be my daily diet..
With the population boom in full blast, infertility problems in couples may seem like a rare occurrence. Sadly there are many people facing difficulty conceiving due to numerous issues.
The good news is that homeopathy offers an excellent option to couples who wish to boost their fertility naturally. It can help couples who are seeking assistance with becoming pregnant or as a support physically and/or emotionally for those undergoing fertility treatments such as ivf or iui.
Homeopathy takes a holistic approach to health and fertility issues
A large number of women undergo fertility treatments such as ivf or iui, some resort to ovulation drugs, some follow treatments for pcos while many others try to avoid pregnancy mishaps like miscarriage. Nowadays more and more couples are opting for homeopathy as it takes more of a holistic approach in boosting overall health at the same time as tackling fertility issues and any emotional challenges that may also arise.
Clients present with a range of conditions when starting homeopathy
The inability to become pregnant after at least a year of trying to conceive is termed as infertility. Many women face difficulty conceiving due to a number of reasons such as age, uterine, menstrual or ovulation problems, sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos), history of miscarriages, low libido, hormonal disorders or for unexplained reasons. For men infertility may be due to problems related to motility and quality of sperm, complications after sexually transmitted diseases, low libido or genetic or autoimmune dysfunctions.
Other factors which influence fertility
Besides medical reasons, excessive drinking, smoking, drugs, weight issues, nutritional deficiencies, and toxins also affect both men and women's reproductive health. Emotions too have a huge impact on our health and often surround fertility problems.
How can homeopathy help with problems of infertility
Homeopathy offers an excellent option to couples seeking assistance with becoming pregnant or as a support physically and/or emotionally for fertility treatments such as ivf or IUI.
It can help in the following ways:
Deal with the stressful issues surrounding trying to get pregnant or side effects of fertility treatments.
Release and unblock emotional problems, traumas or unresolved thought patterns that may be affecting fertility.
Stimulate the body naturally to regulate and balance hormones, menstrual cycles, sperm count and motility, and enhance ovulation.
Help with conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, cysts, fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.