Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Agam KumarYour feedback matters!
My outer side of left thigh has been paining for 2 days n pain is radiating till thigh. I am 44 years old 5'4" n which 65 kg. I am not taking any supplement. Is it important to take calcium n vit. D supplements at this stage. Suggest me which ones I should take, my vit. D 11. 4 months back my rt. Leg was twisted. I got my xray done, in which initial stage of osteoarthritis was mentioned.
My job is sitting in front of the computer whole day. So as I have back pain as well as my waste do pain everyday in the morning. Please advice me the solution.
I m 25 years old. Sir I have backpain since two weeks. I checked it to many doctors bt there is no relief. please suggest me. What I do?
I am 26 years old male and been suffering from lower back ache, whenever I get up in the morning I am not able to bend down and my lower back start to pain. That's not it this is happening since 3-4 months and the pain does stay till the time I am in bed. I cannot sit for a longer time on a normal chair too. Not able to bend down in the forward direction as the pain just hits me badly an nor can I sleep well. Please help me I am very much in pain and have consulted doctors I mean orthopedic but they just give me med and some exercise which indeed is not helping me much. Please help me as this pain is a every day routine and I need to vanish it off completely.
I have pain near last vertebrae at left side since 10 years . I got relief from piroxicam 20 mg tab in past but now not working . Pain increases when I sit or sleep or left side leg from hip region is affected with pain.Please tell.
What should be diet for a patient of arthritis. What are the things which should be included in diet.
Zeba gets pain in her waist all the time. If she takes pain killer she gets relief for sometime but again the pain comes back. Why it is happening to her?
Hi, my mother is 60 year old and is sufferring from a type - 2 since 15 years. She has severe knee pains since four years. Kindly advice.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old. One year back I was travelled on uneven road. From that day onwards I feels back pain, I can't able to wash my clothes& bending works etc. What is the reason for that? How can I reduce that?
I am 19 years girl, I am carrying a baby with 8th month pregnancy. I am suffering with backache. How long do I face this problem?
I am 37 year old male. I have chronic back pain and ankle pain. But nowadays its become severe. I have taken physiotherapy and homeopathy medicines. Now a days I am under ayurvedic treatment. What you can suggest on this.
I am 44 years old suffering from R.A .My RA is 18. 8 and esr, uric acid is normal, anti ccp test is sero negative. I suffered from thyroid but due to homeopathic treatment it is coming normal. have psoriasis on foot. Please let me know whether lam suffering from auto immune diseases. Are there any blood tests to confirm the diagnosis of auto immunity disorder. Please suggest which doctor should I consult a rheumatologist or immunologist.
I have got pain in my legs especially in rt knee when ever I go for walk or doing some domestic work and my feet also pained while walking n when I sit for longer time the I could not be able to stand easily.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.