Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Afsa MumtazYour feedback matters!
When I do sex, within 15-20 seconds my sperm come out and not able to make her happy. What should I do so that I can do sex more duration/time and she will be happy.
I have had jaundice for a week now .I had a bilirubin level of 5.78 mg/dl a week ago now it's at 7.1 mg/dl. And Liver Sgbt 241. How serious is my condition and what should I do now ?Shall I change my MD and get hospitalized?
My wife had TB and she is on meditation (R cinex) my wife have 24 day period cycl We are had sex on 3rd day of her periods when her bleeding stopped we had a pregnancy test (prega news) also on 25 day when she miss her periods but the result was negative Now 29th day she have her perdios but only few drop can say 2 3 drop after that she used shower and wear her paid when she remove her paid she see only 2drop of dark (gaadha) blood on the paid . I want to know why this happened?
My sister is a diabetic patient and her creatine level is 8.9.This is because of urine infection it raised from 4.7 to 8.9 within couple of days her sodium and potassium levels are normal but urea content is very high.
Hello sir I am 20 years old my penis not be strong I was tried sex with a girl but I am not done please give some tips.
I am suffering from vibration in hand and legs. And dizziness in mind. Two years ago. I take body supplement. Nw is dis side effect. Could it cure.
I have a pain in my throat from morning. I that it's because of cold or cough but my nose is dry so I don't feel it's because of cold or cough. I don't know why is that happened. Is it because of eating oily food?
Uncontrollable diabetic - age 42 - suffering from at the age of 33 - insulin - 26 at morning and 16 at night
Sir I read daily to 3.30 pm at night, due to this I cannot wake up early till 10.30 from last three years, due to this I have a gas and constipation problem year. Which effect me much, I concerned many doctor but they give me only temporary solution. Please help me and give me proper suggestions n details of medicine also.
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should I do as I have gained 15 kg weight
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I m 21 year old I have constant head aches I get these mostly when I go out afternoon when the temperature is high what should I do?
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.
Cupping is an ancient treatment remedy that has been used for many centuries in many parts of the world for high blood pressure (hypertension) treatment. In the middle east, wet cupping" hijama" is still a popular treatment. Wet cupping is the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body in order to gather the blood in that area. Then apply few superficial incisions (small, light scratches using a razor) on those areas, followed by repeating the vacuum on the same areas in order to remove'harmful' blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin.