Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Afroze ParveenYour feedback matters!
I have problem of bleeding in my teeth I consulted a doctor he said do scaling but after scaling, i am facing same problem please help me.
My son his going to reach his eleventh month now. When he was nine and a half months old a small teeth came out. In tenth month second teeth. But after that no teeth came and also his two teeth's are looking tiny. Is there any problem?
I have whitish slightly hairy tongue since 8 months, that does not cure properly by antibiotic or vitamin. When I take medicine the problem reduce but as soon as I stop taking medicine the problem come back. One year before I drinker poison, is the problem associate with this? I am a chain smoker. My doctor says that it can be occurs by cold. But I am afraid about tongue cancer. Some time my tongue seems painful sometime normal. Please help me.
Hello sir/Maam, I feel that my front upper n bottom teeth is not strong due to same play in my teeth what should I do for achieve the stronger teeth pls suggest me same treatment.
Recently I had a tooth removed, Dr. Stitched the area of the removed tooth. It's still painful. Any helpful tips.
Dear Sir, I am from Surat and suffering from mouth blisters badly. Sir I am taking treatment since past 3 years and still taking but there is no improvement. I had firstly opted allopathy and started treatment and took many tablets including steroids as per doctors advice but ultimately after one year doctor.
My teeth are not white. What are the precautions taken such that becomes in to white. Give me some suggestions.
In my lower teeth back side it has become brownish. I mean brownish layer has been settled. Its not cavity but something different please let me know wat I can do. I think it has been settled coz brush cannot reach there
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.