Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Farooq AhmedYour feedback matters!
Madam mere pet m hlka sa pet ho jada h left side m din ek do bar or kbji v ho jati h or latrine ka colour v SDA hua hota h gas v pas hoti rehti h body m susti v rehti h.
I am feeling mild pain in last part of abdomen (left side) for the last 5-6 days. What I should do? I am 61 year old. What medicine should take for prostate so that it should not enlarge. At present it is about normal but my father, grandfather had this problem.
Recently I got know I am suffering from sugar. I am taking glyciphage g1 forte tablet daily after Breakfast. I want to built my muscles through Zym. Please suggest me protein diet. For it. Or supplement.
I have diabetics for the first time recently and my doctor advised me glimp-m1 medicine. recently I seen an advertisement that one medicine ime-9 approved by govt. Is suitable for the same. It is 3 months course and do not take medicine after the course. Pls advise this medicine is suitable for me and my wife who is taking diabetics medicine for the last 2 years. Pls help. Thanks.
Having very often acute headache for several years. Earlier used to take 'Dispirin' but now take 2 'Sarridon' tablets to get relieved of. Otherwise, I have no other problem. Kindly advise.
Once my friend got blood from his reproduction part (pennis) he thinks its a major problem but only once he got blood from that but he gets little pain when he goes urine could you help me with this please?
Hi sir I am karthick I am severely suffering from neck pain. One day during that playing the cricket I fell down due to supported of my leg I used many ailments nature methods. I suffer intermediate pain come back again and again.
I had a bad habit of smoking. I have head ACH some times when I not take a I have paining with fever. Please give me solution.
I am a 37 year old man. From last 4 months, I am little bit facing a problem of Dysfunction of erection. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from problem of phimosis. Can you please let me know any home remedies to solve the problem above.
My bro was bleeding from nose and mouth several times in the past he suffered from bronchitis and also he is alcoholic. So please explain me the situation of my brother. What could be the diagnosis for this?
My son who is now 6 and half years since more than two years once or twice a year he has 100 per cent blood in urine. When we give him water within an hour it will come to normal .We experienced when he has taken less water it happens. We have done all the related test and even genetic test. But all the reports are normal. Even yesterday he started having blood in urine but stop within 1 hour by drinking water. Please advise us what may be the causes and its prevention. Till now nothing can be diagnosed.
I am 27 year old married female. I get severe ribs pain after sex. Please suggest me what should I do ?
Berries are known to be extremely beneficial to health, and the strawberries, given their wide availability are more popular, especially in the Asian region. Whether as a raw fruit or in a salad, as a smoothie or an ice-cream, strawberries are liked by different people in different forms.
Read on to know some of the common benefits of these wonderful berries.
- Boost immunity: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, strawberries boost immunity significantly. A cup of strawberries is enough to get a complete day’s requirements of vitamin C.
- Controlled inflammation: The antioxidants and phytochemicals lower the ability of blood to develop higher cholesterol levels. They help reduce levels of C-reactive protein in the body system, which also controls inflammation. The risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke is reduced significantly.
- Digestive system: Given their high fibre content, it helps eat less and with reduced calories. It also promotes bowel movement and reduces intestinal inflammation. It also contains nitrate which improves blood flow and helps cleanse the system.
- Antihypertensive: Strawberries are rich in potassium, and this is highly beneficial in controlling blood pressure. Potassium and sodium act conversely, and by increasing potassium, sodium is reduced, which helps lower blood pressure.
- Controls cholesterol: The Ellagic acid and flavonoids are known to reduce low-density lipoprotein or LDL, which is harmful to the heart and overall health. They also reduce oxidative damage, which is a result of chronic inflammation leading to heart disease.
- Anti-aging properties: The biotin in the strawberries also improve skin and hair quality and also promotes tissue regeneration. They promote collagen formation, which reduces wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture. Vitamin C and A are also responsible for its antiaging benefits.
- Stress management: The antioxidants, improved immunity, and reduced inflammation also lead to improved stress management.
- Heart health: The colour of the strawberries comes from flavonoids, which are the main reason for their heart health.
- Eye health: Strawberries have been shown to improve eye health by reducing incidents of cataracts, reduces the degree of macular degeneration, and reduces damage from sun exposure. The vitamin C also strengthens the eyes lens and retina, further contributing to eye health.
- Anti-cancer agent: Strawberries are specifically shown to reduce the incidence of esophageal cancer with their rich content of flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamin C, and most importantly ellagic acid. These suppress cancer cell growth and reduce free radicals in circulation thereby providing protection against cancer.
- Weight management: Not just for people who want to lose weight, but even on a preventive measure, strawberries are good for weight maintenance. Those who want to prevent heart disease and diabetes should help themselves to strawberries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have a sexual problem. When I do intercourse I come very soon and my penis is not getting good Erection like before when I want to do sex for second time.
Low bone density or osteoporosis is a disease, which is not easily visible. Skeleton system is an important part of human body and deficiency of of calcium is the prime cause of osteoporosis.
During osteoporosis, there is lack of minerals like phosphorus and calcium. The skeleton system get weakened and the bones break under slight pressure also.
During osteoporosis, the bones do not get re-joined easily.
Bone loose their elasticity and weaken due to osteoporosis. This disease is seen more in women compared to man. With age, the ostrogen level in women decreases increasing the probability of osteoporosis in women.
Every third women with menopause has osteoporosis.
Unani medicines has been formulated with exotic herb, animals and natural minerals. It is designed to increase the bone density, decrease porosity and diminish the probability of bone fracture.
Common unani medicine for bone care.
01-kushta sadaf (cypraea moneta clax)
02-kushta godanti (gypsum clax)
03-kuchla (staychonos nux vomica)
05-aswagandha (withania somnifera) etc.
Side effects. No side effects.
Avoid tabacco and related products. Increase intake of vitamin d rich products like milk and dairy products.
Regular exercise maintains balance in old aged people. Expose yourself to balance sunlight.
Note: To control pain in joints patients should try unani hijamah (cupping therapy).