Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Af GowdaYour feedback matters!
I have not any clear knowledge about doing intercourse with my partner and getting her pregnant. When is the correct time to intercourse and more chance to getting pregnant. Also when can be go for the pregnancy test.
What are the things which a girl should keep in mind when she have sex for the first time? What is the safe time to have sex to avoid pregnancy without using any barrier?
I have a slight curved genital organ towards left. It is a slight curvature. Will it cause any problem during intercourse? Will the partner be upset? Is there any remedy for this.
Am 25 years old. I have stomach pain, before getting breakfast, lunch, dinner and also after finished. Wat can I do?
What are the chances of getting cold while drinking fridge water heavily, I notice a pain in throat after drinking the cool water.
I slept fir 3 hours in 2 days and now I am feeling tired and my body is paining and still I am unable to sleep.
In the tip of my penis is getting wet at night time while I am sleeping .i do not know why it was happening .it causes any problem.
Last Friday I went a massage parlour only rub my penis her hands and do a hand job no sex only sperm release during hand job it's safe or not hiv and std no sex only hand job.
Dear sir Mujhe ek saal se dhaat nikalne ki bimaari hai jab peshab lagti hai to dhaat apne aap nikalne lagta hai aur peshab baad bhi dhaat nikalne lagta hai aur kayi baar to apne aap he daat nikalne lagta hai please mujhe kuch raaye de ki mai kya karu plsss. Aur mera penis bhi 45 angle se teda rahta hai sir kuch bataaye plssss.
Respected doctor when I am having headache I used to dip my eyes and face in cold water. Is it good or bad for my eyes.
Over eating or spicy food gives us regular or once-in-a-while acidity. While we all love to indulge in good food, at times, we are forced to abstain for fear of the acidic reaction that follows.
Follow these simple home remedies which can cure and help combat acidity.
1) Cold milk - milk has calcium which stops acid build up in the stomach. For immediate relief from acidity, it is advised to drink a glass of cold milk.
2) Fennel Seeds - if you have had a spicy or a heavy meal, chew on some fennel seeds as is the habit in india, traditionally.
3) Ginger - ginger has anti-inflammatory properties which help cure acidity. All that one needs to do is chew on a slice of ginger. If you have a chronic acidity problem, you can make it a habit to drink the water with ginger boiled in it.
4) Cloves - if you face problems with acidity regularly, it is advisable to carry cloves with you at all times. Chew a few cloves everytime you feel acidic.
5) Basil Leaves - chew basil leaves at the first sign of acidity. Alternatively, you can also boil 3-5 leaves in a cup of water for a few minutes. Drink this water for relief. While you can add honey for taste, do not add milk.
6) Cinnamon - boil half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of water for a few minutes and drink it throughout the day.
7) Buttermilk - lactic acid in buttermilk helps dilute the acidity in your stomach. Drink chilled buttermilk bit by bit throughout the day or until you get relief.
8) Cardamom - cardamom is known to sooth the inner lining of our stomach to reduce the effects of excess acid produced in the stomach. You can crush a couple of cardamom pods, boil in water, and drink it for instant relief.
9) Mint Leaves - mint leaves help digestion and in lowering the acid content in our stomach. Boil some chopped mint leaves in water, cool the water and drink it.
10) Banana - bananas contain natural antacids. Potassium in bananas keeps the acid production in your stomach under check. Eat a ripe or overripe banana to beat acidity.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I'm 29 year old. I get viral very frequently. After every 3 months first I get cold n thn fever. please help me.
Abdominal pain can be triggered by a number of factors. Sometimes, it's mild enough to be overlooked while at others, the pain can be debilitating. Most abdominal problems start with the same symptoms and hence the cause of this pain can be a little difficult to pin point. In many cases, the location of the pain can help understand the factors that are triggering it.
Generalized pain can be simply be triggered by indigestion. On the other hand, it could also be a symptom of a number of illnesses like irritable bowel syndrome, appendicitis, viral gastroenteritis and intestinal obstructions etc. However, the former are more common. This type of pain resolves itself without medical intervention.
In other cases, abdominal pain can be localized to the upper or lower abdomen on the right or left side or in the centre of the abdomen. This sort of pain is usually sporadic and comes and goes with great intensity. In most cases, this sort of pain is a symptom of a serious problem and should not be ignored. One of the most common examples of localized abdominal pain is the pain caused by appendicitis in its later stages. Severe pain that is located just above the centre of the belly button could be a sign of pancreatitis. A burning sensation and severe cramps in the center of the stomach could point towards stomach ulcers that could cause perforations if left untreated. Other causes for this type of pain include endometriosis, ovarian cysts, angina, kidney infections and a spleen infection.
Mild stomach pain whether localized or general can be relieved using home remedies and does not often require medication. However, if the pain is severe or if it comes on suddenly, you must immediately consult a doctor. Another reason to consult a doctor is if the pain persists for more than 24 hours. If the pain is accompanied by black or bloody stools or vomiting and nausea, do not ignore it. Black stools are often an indicator of the presence of blood in the digestive tract. Abdominal pain that worsens with movement or is tender to touch is also something that should be shown to a doctor. Other reasons to consult a doctor are abdominal pain with persistent vomiting following meals and unexplained weight loss and a loss of appetite.
The bottom line is, that when it comes to abdominal pain, it's better to consult a doctor and be told that there's nothing to worry about rather than self medicate and wait for it to worsen.