Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AdivaYour feedback matters!
Should I jump, run or jog during menstruation, is it harmful, because of it menstrual cycle becomes fast?
My wife is pregnant. 29 oct 2016 she will complete 2 month. What we can take precaution and try for healthy and shar baby girl/baby boy. Please guide regarding the same.
I am lastly ask that question as below. I have take last month unwanted 72 after unprotected sex then I had not got period after 7 days I got period on 1 day after of my due date of period. 1.now this month I do sex using condom purely safe.(survival time 5 time may be in a day) 2.only one time this month 3.in this month I had not got period. 4.my period date was last 9-aug. Now what should I do? May be period late because I took unwanted 72 in last month or something else? What do you think when I got period?***i had variation in periods 28-35 days *****now what should I do please help. Now I do a test on yesterday morning with preganews and also in evening both are negative. So what should I do? As I only doing sex on 27-aug so already 20 day passed and I do the pregnancy test is negative so what you all think is any doubt about pregnancy test. Please suggest me any medicine for the ame or any answer which is helpful for me.
My wife had a miss carriage 3 months ago, this month her period is brown colour and very low blood flow with a small lump one day and duration is only 3 days. Now she is feeling very week.
Hi. Whenever I do sex with my partner, after his ejaculation in vagina the liquid comes out from it and it does not go inside. Any particular reason for this? Because we are trying to have a child but this issue is preventing to get pregnant.
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse.
I have sex with my husband 1 month ago. Nd then I did not come in periods. I do not want to pregnant. Help me. What can I do?
I was given general anesthesia for a surgery. It has been 2 weeks but the area near the needle piercing still pains a little and the vein at that part is a little swollen. Is this normal?
i am geeting rashed near vagania very frequently.it is itchy ,red and swalling some time watery also.please suggest some permanent solution
My wife is 32 years old, she is about 107 kg weight & height 5'5" Also not consuming pregnancy. She is not doing any exercise also. Consulted many doctors about pregnancy but they are saying about test tube baby, which is so costly. What should I do.
I have problem of paining in periods. 5 days of periods you can't go out of pain because of so much of stress and pain.
Is there any side effect of MT Pills Kit for 40 days pregnant lady. Is it have any side effect for future pregnancy Pls suggest as soon as possible.
I am 22 years old. I have pcos detected in my ultrasound. I had heavy periods after missing one period which continued for a month n stopped after taking regestrone. I was close with my friend before my periods missed. We were in our undergarments and very close to each other but the whole time we dint remove our clothes and he also dint ejaculate. Is there any possibility of me being pregnant? Am I pregnant? I did not have any pregnant symptoms. Is it due to hormonal imbalance? I also had a 2 day spotting before start of my periods, which usually come.
"Don't get wacko stop tobacco"
Say no to tobacco n tobacco products. It is harmful for your oral n general health and may even lead to life threatening cancer.