Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi BhattYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old male. My weight is 83 kg, height: 5 ft 9 inch. For last 6 months body odour is troubling me. Before this I never had any body odour issue. Its a recent phenomena. I used to do exercise earlier which has stopped now. I drink once a week. Please advise treatment and way forward to get rid of this body odour. Thanks.
My right hand index finger tendon crush in door very badly with removal of nail pad, in finger treatment 3 stitch and medicine given by doctor after 3 day finger tendon skin is getting black and some portion is loss. What the reason for black skin and how many times taken for recovery.
I have many brown and black spots on my face which makes my skin dull and unclear please tell me how to remove it and get clean and clear skin as before pregnancy my skin was clear.
Hi, My sister in not getting breast milk it's one week over from her delivery. She has taken perinorm for 3 days but still she is not getting sufficient milk. Can she take lactare capsule.
I got somewhat fat and have some problem for my hair fall please solve it and have some dot dot in my nose side.
I have a black circle near my eyes and I have a small small pimples on my face and I have a black spot in my faces. What can I do?
I have blackheads problem specially at nose. Blackheads grow faster. How can I remove the blackheads and how can I avoid it.
Dear sir There is itching and rashes in my skin inner wearing area and the itching on hands also. Please refer a herbal soap used for me. And to recover from all itches. Now I am using pears.
While there are different hair problems in every season, the most common ones during winter season include dry hair, rough hair, dandruff, dry scalp and split ends.
But, worry not for there are simple, yet easy ways to reduce the harm, and here's a list of some amazing herbs that will help an individual in dealing with various hair problems:
- neem leaves: neem has been used for treating hair loss and dandruff due to its antiseptic, anti bacterial and antiviral properties. It can be used in different ways. Make a paste of neem leavesand water, apply it on your scalp and leave for half an hour before you wash you hair.
- coriander leaves: prepare a paste of coriander leaves or apply its juice on the scalp. Lleave it for an hour and wash it off with warm water.
- beetroot leaves: beetroot leaves in combination with henna is an excellent way to treat hair loss. Make a paste of beetroot leaves, turmeric powder and water and apply it on your scalp. Yo can use make and use this paste on a daily basis.
- curry leaves: curry leaves, also called 'kadi patta' make an excellent home remedy for the hair growth as well as for darkening the grey hair. Add a bowl of curry leaves to 100ml of coconut oil. Heat it up and let it boil for 15 minutes. Apply on your scalp once the paste is cool enough.
- aloe vera gel: applying natural aloe vera gel on scalp and hair is one of the best methods to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth naturally.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
I'm having white spots on my beard. They are looking awkward. So please suggest me some medicine to get rid of them.
Recently I don't know how to use means which cream apply in before the treatment and which cream using after the treat .and also give further daily care for my worst skin means combination of skin easily worsen from sun. My skin is coming down from white to black stage.in my room also so hot , not possible to me by using any cooler or ac. Please suggest me before and after daily care of dermapen. Please send me day by day daily care from before the treatment to post treatment. .Thank you.
Sir I have pimples and black heads on my face and my skin is losing white colour so prefer any soap for skin and any cream for pimples.
I am 26 years old and I want to get rid of blackheads from my face. Also any good suggestion to reduce hair fall and increase the density/volume. Hoping you can help.
My fingers are swelling and becoming red which happens in every winter and with increase in cold it's itching too. What to do? It's unbearable and increases largely if I try to itch it.
I m 18 years old male I have dark circles and by sleeping more time causing swelling under the eye for me is there any remedy for this?
- The most important ingredient in skin care is vitamin c, which you can get in abundance from oranges. Plus, oranges have bleaching properties that can lighten your skin tone.
- It has been found that regular consumption of fresh orange juice can greatly improve the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in two different ways.
Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on your hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
Grind dried orange peels into powder. Mix one tablespoon of the powdered peels with one tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. This will help lighten spots and other marks on your face. Do this once or twice a week, but no more than that.
Honey helps bleach skin while also acting as a moisturizing agent. Dry skin is a common factor that contributes to an uneven skin tone. Honey also has antibacterial properties that can help fade age spots and acne scars.
- Apply pure honey to your face, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This simple remedy will help remove dead skin cells, making your skin appear brighter and fresher than before. Do this once daily.
- To make a skin-lightening mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every other day.