Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Adil SadiqYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My father is suffering from chest TB. And I want to know what should I do for not getting infected. please suggest me diet or any way.
1. Persistent pain for 15 - 20 minutes around the chest that refuses to go away
2. Profuse sweating for no reason
3. Discomfort heavy pressure or heavy weight being kept on the chest squeezing or wringing sensation
4. Pain that extends to the neck jaw back abdomen arms shoulder
Recently my father was admitted in hospital and suspected for heart disease and he has undergone angiogram and doctor told that he has 50 to 60% two vessel disease his lcx has 80-90% tubular stenosis and he told that v can manage medically and no surgery is needed my father age 64. Is this is any serious condition need surgery. Kindly clarify me He is currently taking following medicines Angispan Tr Lipikind 40 Flavedon Mr. clopilet 150 Metformin Daonil Atenol amlodipine.
I have problem in my chest. It is paining. After two days pain stop and automatically start pain. Please give me your suggestion?
I am feeling from chest pain since last 3 days and I am unable to take breath normally. What should i do?
Roadside food or street food stalls sell fried food items. The oil if reheated again and again, create trans fats. So eating samosa's, kachori's, vada's at these eateries increases the risk of heart attacks.
So beware. Eating bakery products and roadside food is an invitation to diseases. Very few doctors know the facts.
How can we reduce the Blood Pressure, What is the symptoms of it and what we can change in our diet?
54 year married lady , menopause since 5 yrs.Gaining wt. Since 5 yrs. TSH above normal.Hypertensive moderate since 3 yrs.On amlodipin & salt rest diet.What should I do. .
Last few month I suffered from normal upper level chest pain so I did ECG and ECO test, two test was normal, my doctor said heart is normal but I feel sometime my upper level chest pain so what is the reason? please tell me or give me best medicine for this.
I am having severe back pain, feeling of vomiting, high BP ,discomfort, high headache, hypertension and my wife noticed inadequate facial expressions from me, yesterday.help me out. Please predict, which disease is this.
I am 43 years old woman. I am suffering from varicossin swollen veins. And I have doubt about my heart function. Is there any possibility of free health checkup?
I am 24 Males 20 days back I feel lot of heet in body chest pain I taken doctor checkup he said Gastric and given tablets and Gastracid liquid now I am using Pantop D before Breakfast and Before Dinner and after that I am taking Gastracid Liquid daily I Feel Some Chest heaviness and Slight Chest pain Can you please suggest to re leaf from this problem.
I am 64 years woman, I am suppose to undergo keyhole surgery of erotic valve replacement during next week, doctors r telling only two cusp is there it is birth defect now it has deposit of calcium on it, now a days finding difficult to claim stairs, they want to replace it, how safe the surgery and post operative care is it safer than open heart surgery. Please clear my doubt,
Regarding my Heart arteries blocked. I need ayurvedic treatment which can open my blocked arteries. I need an urgent answer. Regards.
I had started smoking just past few months may be 2 months and I usually smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day . All I just wanna know . That is there any risk related to health . Because I am feeling little bit pain in the middle of my chest . While exhaling extremely .the pain is felt just in the middle of the chest from where the ribs starts . I have stopped smoking now . But still I am afraid that there is something happening with me . Can anyone please tell me the right way to know . That is there any problem in me . And please suggest me some recovery method in exercises like jogging and workout so that I will confirmed in future that I am far away from risk of any health related problems.
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.