Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh M PatilYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from a serious skin problem. She is having black patches with blisters below and on her knees and her skin is really sensitive. Also having scratch like marks ob her elbow. Please hep us out.
I am 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many product of skin lite like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better or desire results but also increase red level of skin. I'm so worried about that please give some advice or treatment. Please please please.
Hi From past 2 weeks, I am having swelling in my anus and little pain also. Sometimes little blood is also coming when I am going to toilet. Can you help me what is this problem and provide me the solution. Thanks.
I am a 36 years old lady and facing aopen pores problem last one year. I have also pigmentation problem on my mouth area. There are lots of til around my mouth and the skin tone is also darker of that area. please suggest me effective medicine for pigmentation.
I just wanna two things firstly, I have not got beard yet. There are little hairs in my face not that much which can be called as beard. My age is around 22 and secondly, I have many pores on my skin I don't know how I got them they are like rashes type small small lines type holes on my face. Kindly help me regarding this.
How much time would it take to get me my natural colour by using lemon and cucumber juice with rose water and also is using a sun screen with spf 30 is necessary for me to become fair again as I was in childhood?
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.