Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AdarshYour feedback matters!
Hi Im patient of ulcerative colitis having wysolone 10 g decreasing now having sever tooth ache can not have antibiotics or brufen can I have do dt without any issue or side effects please reply I will have RCT after my steroids are over Thx.
My teeth have suddenly become very sensitive. What might be the reason? Very difficult to eat hot or cold items. Mostly the molar teeth region.
On Jan 15th I had met with accident and I lost my upper first two teeth and also from left third one is damaged but its I had root canal Now my question is Dental bridge for for teeth is better or implant? If I go for dental bridge can I bite hard items while eating? Which is the best quality dental bridge for front 4 teeth? Thanks in advance. :-)
Hi I was just coming out of a terrible flare up for 2 days. And today I went to the doctors to get some anti depressant pills. I then had to go to the dentist. I thought I would have a coffee in costa. I saw a very small granola bar. I asked if it had sugar in it and they said no. I purchased.
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
My mouth smells pretty bad. The smell of the breath is a bit annoying. Please. Pls. Tell me something to get rid of this and make my mouth smell nice again.
I have lot of problems with my tooth and it get lot of red color and I want to clean it. If I did this. There is any problem with this process.
My teeth is paining continues from 2 days and I have used tablet for teeth pain but also ky teeth pain is same now you suggest me.
Wisdom teeth is growing. Due to this I am getting more pain and unable to eat also. I am using pain killer tablets in order to get rid off pain
Sir, My teeth is yellowish, little black spot on teeth and gum problem. Please suggest me toothpaste for that problem so that my teeth looking clean and white?
I am 23, I have broke my 1 upper incisor tooth on 26th June accidentally, Dentist have cemented with temporary one for 1 month. He recommended to do me capping. What about capping warranty. Is it will be for lifetime? Whether I have to visits specialized one or any dentist can do capping?
I am 35 yrs old female, I have yellow teeth and bad odour in mouth. The odour comes when I don't eat for 2-3 hours. What to do?
I am 25 years old age I have teeth problem when hot items are taking my teeths are so paining please tell me wt I do can I remove my teeth or can I wear teeth cap to my front teeth.
Myth 1: Tooth Loss Is a Normal Part of Aging Process - The fact is that tooth loss is a result of an oral disease, not the aging process
Myth 2: When You Grow Old You Get Dry Mouth - Absolutely Incorrect. Dry mouth (Xerostomia) issues can affect people of all ages, but it is more prevalent in old age mainly due to the medications (decongestants, antihistamines, diuretics and antidepressants) that are consumed for various other health concerns.
Myth 3:Bleeding Gums Are Normal While Aging – Not true. Gum bleeding can occur due to various factors like gum diseases, pockets and it is not related only to aging.
Myth 4: Periodontal Disease Cannot Be Treated in Elders - False. With the combination of scaling to eliminate hardened plaque and infected gum tissue and antibiotics periodontal cases are treated successfully.