Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abraham ThakekarYour feedback matters!
I feel anxiety of getting erected while using condom. My performance and sexual activity is healthy otherwise. Pl help.
I pass out undigested food with stool, and used two to three time washroom in a day, when ever I eat some thing especially lunch and dinner I fell going washroom kindly help which medication to take.
From 2 day's I am having very mild fever, and Body pain also my nose block during nights, Please refer medicine, Tx.
I am 48 year old my hemoglobin is increasing slowly slowly. It is now 18.I am non smoker living in Mumbai. Any one know the cause? Preventive steps please.
I m 29 years old, newlly married but I hv only one shot done at night. Then does not respond my penis what to do? Pls help me, which way to, I have more stamina.
I have a lot of hair fall and black tan patches on the face mainly around the mouth and fore head what's the reason please can prescribe any medicine.
I have headache in my head and I can not understand what can I do now. My board comes are and I can not manage my exams. Can you please suggest some medicines. I am very thankful for you. Please help.
I am a patient of hemoptysis which I generally suppress by eating trenaxa 500, I have an external gland in my lungs (history of 5 years) which causes hemoptysis. It was advised by the doctor that the same is not major I can go with it until its necessary as the blood amount is a half a cup to a cup which may heal by itself with time. So I avoid going to doctor whenever it happened and usually eat trenaxa for a week and do yoga for lungs and that helps me in healing process. But now its been nearly a week and hemoptysis occurred 3-4 times in a row in 6 days usually when I lay down on bed after doing continuous work for some hours. I can continue with trenaxa to suppress it and yoga for healing but I do not know what are the side effects of supessing it (like clots formation in lungs etc. Also doctor told me that if next time it occur he will do some bronchial embolization or something to treat it but I avoid that situation in the fear that what happens to me after that surgery and if I can heal it myself then I should. Please tell me if I am doing right, side effects of what I am doing and what will happen (what I will be like) if I go for the embolization thing? I will be really grateful if you help me with this as I am currently suffering from spitting of blood.
I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 18 years old I tend to masturbate for around 5 times a week does this cause any problem to my body please do reply me.
I am 20 year I have a gf past 6 months. She is aged 19. During my first insertion to her vagina She got heavy bleeding, it was continues first 3-4 times sex with me. Recently I seduced her younger sister and inserted on her vagina forcedly. But she didn't get any bleeding on that time. Yesterday itself I was sex with her this is my 7 times. But compared to her elder sister, she got very small hole only. Whether she already lost her virginity with someone. Please clarify?
Good evening sir/ma'am, I am kantilal mhaske from aurangabad, I have been suffering from chest pain from 25 day's and I did ECG and eco test from MGM hospital but results are normal but still pain isn't less ,I had taken tablet but no positive response for that further checking what will I do suggest me. I am 35 years unmarried person and Last month I was getting exercise from that time I am realising about pain.
Hello doctor, Since 2-3 days my father is feeling breathlessness when ever he walks. There is no pain at all. Even he follow his normal routine of work. But when ever he goes for a walk he feel breathlessness. So please guide me what should we do.
The state of your skin is never constant. The external conditions like pollutants, dirt, grime and changing weather all play a major role in how your skin feels or behaves. You might be born with a certain type of skin, but over the course of time, weather changes can aggravate a skin condition or change its texture. So, one needs to examine his/her current skincare regimen and adjust it to meet the skin’s ever changing needs based on shifts in climate and sun levels.
Once you start recording how your skin reacts to the changing weather, you will naturally be in sync and can treat your skin accordingly. Just some minor changes in your face wash, cleanser, moisturizer and sun protection products will help keep your skin perfect and glowing round the year without any special skin care treatments.
Who doesn’t enjoy a cup of hot steaming coffee as the rain lashes around, cooling and cleaning everything! Monsoon brings such a sense of freshness. But we cannot say the same for the skin. Monsoon also brings with it a series of skin woes for many, such as open pores, dull skin and infection along the body folds. A bit of moisture is good, but a lot is not. Your skin might feel hot and humid since the pores remain open from summer months and can get further aggravated. Acne and infection along the body folds can also occur.
Here are few tips that will help you enjoy the rains without worrying about your skin and hair much:
- Face wash: Use a face wash that lathers, feels fresh, minty and light. Wash your face three to four times a day with cold water.
- Toner is optional
- Usingscrub: You may scrub your face once a week. Excessive scrubbing can make the skin more sensitive, red, and vulnerable.
- Use of creams: Do not use too many creams on your skin. Just a good broad spectrum sunscreen is sufficient during the day. You may choose a gel based sunscreen that will offer you protection without clogging your skin.
- Apply skin actives: Vitamins A, C and E in the form of serums or gels. This is because they have actives in water or silicone base which do not add to the oiliness. You may either apply them in the evening or underneath your sunscreen during the day.
- Start a De-tan: As the scorching heat of summer is no more a worry now, so you may start a de-tan regimen now. Use special treatment creams that lighten the skin like glycolic acid, kojic acid, and apply it at night so that the tan slowly comes off.
- Powder form cosmetics: For this season you must look for the powder form of most things like a compact, deodorants, etc. There are some collagen boosters too, which I would suggest you pick up for keeping your skin in good shape.
- When to wash your face: If you happen to get wet, wash your face and feet as soon as possible and keep it dry.
- Hair care: Healthy Hair Hair care should not be ignored during this season. During monsoon, hair swells and so is more vulnerable to damage and breakage, so it is advisable not to go for too many salon treatments. Even a simple blow dry can cause more damage.
- A good coconut oil massage will work wonders for your hair.
- Always dry wet hair with low heat.
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Use loose hair accessories.
- Take sun protection for your hair. Yes, you read it right! Much is spoken about sunscreen for skin, but you would be surprised how much damage the UV rays can do to your hair. There are specific hair care gels and shampoos available for sun protection. Try to use one of that sunscreen hair sprays post shampoo. The best way to protect your hair is to wear a hat or a scarf.
- Avoid salon treatments as any chemical treatment will harm the strands since the cuticles are open.
- Shower every day: Lastly for your body, just take a couple of showers during the day using a refreshing body wash. Use the sunscreen on your body, as it can burn and tan too.
Some do's and don'ts you must follow:
- Getting wet in the rain is fun but change your clothes ASAP. Damp clothes increase the risk of skin infections, especially in body folds. If you notice any rash or irritation in any of body folds, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Dry your hair to remove as much moisture as possible. Blow dry your hair gently if needed.
- Keep wet wipes, moisturizer, face wash, and sunscreen in your purse to keep your skin in great condition.
- Take multivitamins to boost your immunity.
Skin treatments that are safe during monsoon
Most treatments are safe during this season. You may concentrate on de-tanning treatments like peels and microdermabrasion. You may also start off laser treatments for skin lightening, tightening, or hair removal.