Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abraham Thakekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abraham ThakekarYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my partner. But I always discharged within 2 min. Can you tell me which problem it can be?
I have psoriasis from 7 years and not any solution of hair, hands. Please give me solution of this doses.
Yes im taking musil pak with water! Any other medicine or some natural thing that I take and what are the exercise name please you can tell for increase sex stamina and how to stop masturbation. Only I stay in bed for 1-2 mins and all I can do is one time after than I do not want to have sex and my partner is not getting satisfied. I want to good stamina and want I can do more then once.
I am suffering from constipation for last 9 months. The stool coming first is always hard and the remaining is normal. I tried so many things and did not work.
Hi, Me and my Father are suffering form allergic rhinitis frequently. My father is suffering more than me. We both use Monty-cop or L-Montelucast to get ride on it. I want to know that how safe to use this medicine? how to use it properly?
Hello doctor, I am 26 year old female. Since two months I m not feeling well. Went to doctor he said I have high bp. But said that he can't prescribe medicine for bp because it's not right to use in this age. I had anxiety problem last month. This month I have no anxiety problem. But the problem is I am unable to burp after having meals. I have undergone sugar, cholesterol, haemoglobin and thyroid tests when doctor asked me to undergo. Except for low haemoglobin and thyroid everything was normal. I am using thyronorm 25 mg tablet now. Haemoglobin is 9.5 the problem is I have to walk everyday for 30 mins. But I am unable to walk because of dizziness. I come back to home within 10 mins. I am also having gas problem. Unable to burp and cannot resist hunger. Sometimes palpitations occurs whenever burp is coming. I m worried about my health doctor. Please tell me whether anything is serious. I want to continue walking for 30 mins and start good exercises. But unable to. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Circumcision is one of the oldest surgical procedures. Practiced for thousands of years, it can be done for cultural, religious, social or medical reasons. No matter a man's reason for having a circumcision done, it's vitally important that he pays very close attention to good penis care in the days and weeks following the procedure. The more good care he gives himself, the better penis health and sensation he will be able to maintain for the rest of his life as a circumcised man.
Of course, keep in mind that the tips below are for the majority of circumcision cases; a guy who has a more complicated case or other surgical procedures done in addition to circumcision might want to take these tips with a grain of salt. What matters most is following the surgeon's directions for recovery to the letter. And when in doubt, never hesitate to call the physician!
Pursuing an uneventful circumcision recovery
For most men, circumcision can take well under an hour. If there are medical problems, such as a too-tight foreskin or infection, those problems can begin to resolve almost immediately upon completion of the procedure. Here's what to expect from a routine recovery:
1. Expect serious bruising and swelling. This is typical of any surgery, not just one done on the penis. In fact, the bruising after surgery can be quite shocking, so don't be alarmed if it appears that the entire manhood is covered in bruised splotches. This will go away over a matter of weeks.
2. Use the pain medication. Though there isn't significant pain associated with a circumcision, there is still some discomfort. Painkillers will be prescribed, so use them. Don't be surprised if they are only necessary for a few days, however. Many men are surprised at how quickly the pain goes away.
3. Take care with urination. Yes, it's probably going to hurt when a guy pees after the circumcision. To alleviate this, he can drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and dilute the urine. He can also apply a bit of petroleum jelly to the tip of the penis before and after he urinates, to help keep the acidity away from the more sensitive areas.
4. Avoid certain activities and movement. It's important to give the penis ample time to heal. This means all sexual activity is off-limits for at least a few weeks. It also means a guy must be extra-careful not to let the penis bump into anything, suffer any sort of trauma, or otherwise be handled roughly. That means avoiding contact sports and wearing underwear that holds the penis snugly, to avoid the natural side-to-side movement when he walks around.
5. Use only what the doctor prescribes. It might be tempting to use natural oils, creams and the like when the penis is healing. This is never a good idea. Use only the crèmes the doctor suggest during those first few weeks, as the use of anything else could interfere with healing. Though the use of a good penis health crème is encouraged after the healing is complete, don't reach for it while the wound is still healing!
6. Try to avoid erections. That means a guy doesn't want to spend his time looking at adult videos! He also wants to try to avoid nocturnal erections, though this is understandably impossible to eliminate completely. A few tips include ensuring the bladder is always as empty as possible, which might mean getting up a few times at night to urinate. Lying on his side in a fetal position can also help a guy alleviate some of the erections he might get at night.
Finally, remember to keep all doctor's appointments. If anything about the circumcision feels painful, get in touch with the physician immediately.
And once a guy is healed, it's time to reach for the best penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He will want one that contains a multitude of vitamins and nutrients, especially L-carnitine. This amino acid is known for lessening the chances of peripheral nerve damage and helping preserve penis sensation.