Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abilasha NarayanaYour feedback matters!
My age is 35 my sperm count is 40 million but my sperm motailty is 5% so please suggest medicine and my wife is 30 years old, she is suffering from pcod. We want to conceive but not been suceess please suggest medicine for both of them.
Due to the irregular periods fat around my belly increased. Pls suggest me how to cure this problem.
She is 43 years old lady suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding with swelling around her eyes every month. please help.
I have a ovarian cyst frm last one mnth. Is that dissolved in periods or I hav to go for some treatment I m planning for baby now. Which is the best doctor in mumbai who can solve my problem in ths pls suggest.
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
Hello doctor Meri wife ka period nai aa paya hai av tk jb ki date kal ka hi tha pregnancy bhi test kr liya usne umse bhi koi problem nai hai to period late kyu ho rha hai aisa pehle to kv nai hua hai.
Panchakarma means 5 therapies. These five therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from our body. They are vamana, virechana, nasyam, vasti, raktamokshana. The aim of ayurveda is to ensure good health for a healthy man and to cure the disease of a patient.
I m 28 year woman. My husband is not interested in sex. So many times talk about this topic. Whenever I say to him why you do not want to do it he always anger. Even he dnt like this topic what should I do? 30, 40 days gap is normal. I m really frustrated what should I do?
I gave my gf unwanted 72 on 12 december her date of periods is 16 but till now she have not got her periods .till what date she will get her periods? We had dry humping few hours ago .and after 8 hours I gave her unwanted 72 .how many days will it take to have her periods please tell me fast I worried plz.
Dear Sir , We had a intercourse in April 1st week. At that time it was the 1st day of menstruation cycle. We used protection also. After one month and 10 day she go through another cycle. After that there is no sign of cycle. In between she suffered some infection and take some powerful medicines. Is there any chance of pregnancy. please guide me.
I married 4 months ago. We are waiting for pregnancy. My periods are regular. I have a doubt there is any problem with me. My husband consult a doctor before marriage. There is no problem in the test. He is healthy. Now what can I do for getting pregnancy faster. Is there any tests. Please suggest.
I had sex continuously alternative every week probably and had ipill all the time now my vagina is swollen and internally it pains my legs are just going with unbearable pain all of the sudden pain. Occurs in down stomach may I know the reason y it happens.
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy