Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abilasha NarayanaYour feedback matters!
When we have to do sex to avoid pregnancy with women. How many after periods we have to do sex to avoid pregnancy.
I have done sex with my girlfriend on 1st and 2nd June using condom. And from 1st to 7th is her period days every month. But after having sex she is not having period don't know why? please help.
Sir, Actually my one right nipple is little bigger than the left one. Also there is red spot around the bigger nipple. I also feel pain sometimes in the bigger nipple when I touch with my hands. Sir is this a Brest Cancer. I also have migraine is this due to migraine? Sir kindly help me I'm afraid to tell my parents.
Hello doctor, last week my wife had done the family planning operation, now want to know that when can we do the sex after operation, any specific time to wait and later on we do sex.
IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and surrogacy are alternative methods of having a baby and can be resorted to when a couple cannot conceive the natural way. There are three things you must keep in mind before making a choice between IVF or surrogacy:
Surrogacy is opted for when the woman is unable to conceive by natural means and when there's no possibility of her getting pregnant whatsoever. Surrogacy can be of two types- full surrogacy and partial surrogacy. On the other hand, IVF works towards the treatment of infertility in one or both the partners, enabling the woman partner to conceive the child. IVF involves the fertilisation of a woman's eggs by the sperm of the intended father in a laboratory dish. The developed embryo (or fertilised egg) is then implanted in the woman's uterus.
Risks of surrogacy include multiple births, ectopic pregnancy (implantation of the fertilised egg in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus, leading to miscarriage) and birth defects in the child, to name a few. As for risks associated with IVF, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (swollen and painful ovaries), multiple births, ectopic pregnancy and stress can take place if IVF is opted for.
Surrogacy requires the fulfilment of complex legal processes, such as determining eligibility, matching profiles of surrogates with intended parents, finding of a potential surrogate and more, which require proper legal counselling. Besides the cost of surrogacy in India is higher than IVF.
IVF does not involve any such processes and is easier to carry out. The low cost of IVF in comparison to surrogacy makes it a much more viable option. Based on these factors, you can make the choice of a procedure that is best suited for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby. But no success. I have consult with one of my friend (he is doctor but not specialist regrading my issue.). Then he made prolactin test & told me I have high prolactin leve which is 20.41. What should I do?
My wife is five months pregnant and she is having backache since two days in the morning hour. Is it a concern for my wife and baby?
Hello Dr. good morning. Mam maene apna pregnancy test kiya tha ghr m. Right now I am pregnant. Please suggest me mujay kesay apna dhyan rakha chahiye. Khane m kya laena chahiye. Kya kya nae krna chahiye. Please suggest me Jo accha ho maeray liye.
My wife is in the first trimester of pregnancy. She is having cold and cough and our doctor advised not to take talked. So what is the home remedy to be followed?
Minimal invasive spine surgery possesses numerous benefits over the traditional spine surgery that includes :
- small surgery scar
- less blood loss during the surgery
- quick recovery
- quicker return to work and normal activities
- less postoperative pain
- shorter hospital stay
These are the xray of a patient with l4l5 grade 1 listhesis operated by minimal invasive tlif.
I was diagnosed with ovarian endometrial cyst in my left ovary of size 4*3*3 cm of 18 ml Is it mandatory to go for laparoscopy or it is curable with medicines as well Will I face problem in conceiving in future? Any tips?
Hello respected doctor. Me and my gf do vaginal sex but in the end we both do anal sex and tha I eject my sperm inside is it harmful for her or she will pregnant by this. Please help.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.