Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Abida BegumYour feedback matters!
Dr. said that my 2.5 years old son has - 2.5 eyesight. Is there is treatment of vision problem in ayurveda? Does vision gets corrected 100%?
Sir , I am experiencing blurred vision (right eye), is there any permanent solution to cure by using medicines without using glasses.
My uncle was suffering from night blindness. So he has difficulty to driving at night time. Any of solution of this problem?
My one eye swelled up a little bit with redness and intense pain. Now what could I do in order to cure it?
I have a swelling in my left eyes due to which I suffer from headache. I have this problem from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of it?
I am having hairfall from the last three weeks and can't understand what to do along with that I am also having red eyes. What should I do?
My baby girl is 2 year 10 months old she is having sqwint both eyes. Not from birth, we have seeing from last year. I went to eye institutes and they are saying that required surgery. In its cimpleated in 30 min. Please suggest me what to do ?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I have been diagnosed with ANA 1+ speckled pattern. I have been prescribed tab HCQS 200 mg twice a day. For 2 months followed by 1 tab a day for 1 month. .i hv been feeling a lot of discomfort in my eyes. I consulted an ophthalmologist. .he said its due to dryness in d eyes. N prescribed some lubricant.
I'm suffering head ache with eye problem. Eyes going to red and tired with head ache. Doctor told me in your eye don't have water then he gave me Andrew plus drop and some rest tablets, but it's not curable after that he gave me maxmoist drops. Problem not solved only problem is red eye and then head ache two sides, please help me sir.
My father is suffering fro leg pain he can't walk so far and also my father eyes also he can't see properly the white layer had came in black boll in eyes can you please say wats the solution.
I have my red eyes last few days. Still not right now what I am do for solve this please guide me about this problem. Thanks.
1. Eat for good vision: green leafy vegetables, tuna, eggs, nuts, beans, oranges and other citrus fruits.
2. Quite smoking.
3. Wear sunglasses, uv protection
4. Avoid eyestrain.