Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Abida BegumYour feedback matters!
I have eye sight and would like get it cleared by LASIK surgery. Could anyone one suggest any good treatment for this?
Hello sir. Mera naam pushp lata h mey 44 years ki hun meri eyesight bahut weak ho gyi h Dr. ko dikhaya woh bole ki apki eyes dry h peeche saal mera no. 1.5 tha jo ki ab 2.5 hi gya h mujge smjh nhi aa raha mey kya karu .aise toh me 50 years ki hote hote blind ho jaungi .pls btaye mujhe krna chahiye jo no. Na bade mera. .mujhe spaces lgane me dikkat hoti h sir me Drd hota h ji matdata h .plz btao me kya karu.
Some black shades are found in around my eyes (below part of eyes ). Why it is found? How it can be removed?
I have repeatedly occurring pain in my left eye. Its bulging like feel and thoroughly coming tears. What should I do.
Dear Dr! My mom is having pain in her eyes and she is also having fibroid and syst in her utras and ovary. We consulted all doctors but all are advising to do operation. 20 years back her operation was done of fibroid and tumber and her one ovary was removed. So now she is so scared of operation. Without operation any solution is there? please reply me.
1) when I stare my eyes in mirror for 15 seconds approximately then my eye balls change their positions slightly in opposite direction. Very slightly. 2) is this phenomenon common? Is this happen with everyone? If they stare their eyes on something on something? 3) is this squint or intermittent exotropia? please doctors tell me with explanation.
What is the permanent solution for chalazion? I had gone through surgery also but it didn't get cured completely.
My mother is 57 yrs old. she is feeling head spinning for a very long time. when she sees down and moves up she has spin feling. checked eyes and ent doc also. they said vertigo. now it's been 2 months having medication. but no improvement. is there anything else we need to check.please advice.
I always have headache. I dnt have Specks as I had eye check up recently. What would be done in such case.
I often get pain in eyes while watching tv what should I do and not able to see blackboard during class clearly too.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering with under eye winkles. Kindly can you help me out if this problem.
I am veterinary student and these days as my classes are off and exams are up I have to sit all day long and study. My eyes suffer severe pain. Please help!
My age is 36 years old and not married. I am using minoxidil 5% for last 8 months. Earlier it showed significant effect and hair fall stopped and saw few hair growth, but for last 2 months, suddenly more hair fall and hair fall even from roots now. Not seeing any positive effect. So what I should do? Should I stop this minoxidil 5% permanently? Because I do not want to loss more hairs. My middle scalp is showing as bald. Please suggest. If any good solution apart from this, without any single medicines with full head of hair permanently. Please suggest.
How much will cost for laser treatment for sighted eyes and there is any side effects for this treatment.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath