Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Abida AneesYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my weight. I am 22 years old but my weight is just 40 kg and am too skinny. please help me out.
Mene apni gf se sex kiya or mera virya andar gir gaya or mene i-pill dedi to usse koi problem to nai hogi na. please reply.
My father 70 years old having hearing problem. His left ear drum dead. Can he hear if he will use the machine. Already passed 10 yrs.
Hello. My husband who is 30 years old. His weight is 85 kg and height is 5 ft. 10 to 11 inch. That's how to lose weight. My husband's operation of backbone just last month. This is the second time their backbone operation. Operation once before. That they can't yet exercise is and nor fast running. His weight has to be 85 kg. Dr. Told them to lose weight on their backs because of the pressure. Which is not ok for them. please Dr. Tell me that what type of food/regular diet he should be taken at home remedies. I really needed your best suggestions. please for me by my husband made staying at homemade things, ways to lose weight by itself and tell me and advice me about his regular diet food chart. I'm waiting for your suggestions, advice. Thank you.
I am suffering from allergy starts in spring till end of fall. Stuffy nose all time, running nose, itchy, watery and red eyes, also with lot of sneezing. Most of the time sneezing happens when dust comes in contact with nose, or when I come from outside to inside environment. 4years ago I got surgery of deviated septum which gave much relief. What should I do? I am 23 years old male.
I am a smoker 4-5 cigarettes a day, recently I am feeling heaviness in my chest and sometimes I feel a slight pain in heart. I am trying to stop this habit, will stopping help me in this or shall I try some medication.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.