Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abida AneesYour feedback matters!
Does androgenic alopecia have different “levels” of hair loss? I haven’t taken any medication to help, but I know for sure that I do not lose a crazy amount of hair. However, I am also certain that this is certainly not normal for a teenage boyto have so little hair (I now have less than 50% of the hair I used to have as a child, and from the top of my head, my scalp is pretty visible). From what I can see, I do, in fact, have new hair that grow, but not many. I am so desperate for answers. Although you may not have any precise answers for me, I’d greatly appreciate your point of view on my situation. Thank you,
Sir, i am 30years old, female, slightly overweight. Had 12 to 15 lipomas on my body parts like hands, neck and back side of my body. Intially I only had pea sized lipomas on my hands, before 9 years, now its has grown up to black berry size. I donot have any pain. Rest of the lipomas find one year back over upper region of my body. This became a social challenge to me. Looks akward on my hands. Listened there is no cure for lipoma except surgery. Please guide me any medication, tips, to dissolve my tumors by english medication, ayurveda.
Sir, My Girlfriend is 31 years old and she get pregnant so we used misoprostol there is 15 days pregnancy she is facing pain in her stomach its been two days since she has taken the medical but pain is not getting low please help.
How can I know that I have a appendix pain or any thing else? I have slow slow pain in right side of my belly for 3-4 days.
My daughter is two years old and she is developing with frequent swelling in the mid between the left eye and nose. She has a mid line sinus pit in the nose. Can anyone help me out for this problem which is faced by my daughter. With regards, .
Dear Doctor, I am Diabetic aged 55 yrs. Having Erectile Dysfunction problem for past 5 yrs and above. Give me solution without any side effects.
She is suffering from bronchial congestion and shortness of breath. She wants to undergo treatment and get cured so that she doesn't have to take Foracort anymore. Please advise.
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality.
Related Tip: 8 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Masturbation
I snorted bad methamphetamine I think my nasal polyps are grown I get and headache for some seconds please help.
I am 22 years old boy. I am suffering from weakness I feel so tired that nowadays I sleep around 10 hours in a day. I study 8-9 daily and I am leave full of day in room. Please suggest some medicine that will give instant energy and nutrition. So I feel fresh and healthy.
I have a problem with hairfall. Its quite frequent. I don't know what is the reason behind it. I shampoo and condition my hair once in a week. Is because my scalp is weak? Please help me. Thank you.
I have squint in my eyes so my head pains due to use of smartphone and computer but the generation needs it ,today s world is electronic ,everything is computerised but I get severe headaches even after changing my spectacles I don't know why I get head pains ,but my smartphone and computer use is moderate Does squint causes headache and will I have to suffer headache for lifetime.
Sir I dont have dandruff and dont have any scalp infection but my father is also suffering from blandness so what the solution if there is a problem of heredity.
I had taken a overdose of mdma crystal 3 days back. Right now its all ok but we drank a lot of water while sweating and the amount I took was 0.4mg. I am feeling everything has changed feeling low do I need to get a liver test?
Sir I feel pain stomach I takn ultrasound in ultrasound no result found sir I am in so many tension please sir suggest me.
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.