Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abid PashaYour feedback matters!
Sir kuch din pehle mein nib khol raha tha front Wale teeth se to uska thoda sa chura nikal aaya. Kuch din tak to koi problem nahi hui ab jab main kuch garam khata hu to usme zhanzhanahat si hoti hai, halka fulka dard hota h. Fir baad mein thik ho jata hai. What should I do right now. Ye daant nikalwana to nahi padega. Agar nikalwana pada to jitna kharcha aa jayega.
My 3.5 year old son having trouble with his molars, when we consulted some dentist he suggest to remove all the molar except one since decay is deep. Can we do something to save these teeth. If molar would be removed how will eat and chew for next 10 years and spacing issue for the permanent teeth.
I am 27 years old, have jig jag type teeth, so I have decided to use brace's, will you please suggest me the cost, or what is the duration and pros and cons of braces.
My Uncle is having Radiotherapy (previously have chemotherapy) of mouth, instead giving relief it is cause him more pain and abundance of mouth sores too. These MOUTH SORES are a real big problem. However the pus that comes out now is much less than chemo. Is it good. What should we do. THANK YOU.
Hi hello sir/ madam I'm from bangalore .when i'm splitting continuously blood coming from my mouth 1 or 2 times splits means blood not coming. I don't know what reason but I'm really scared please help why blood coming like that .please Thank u.
A baby's first tooth erupts at the age of 6 months. For proper dental growth of a baby, the first visit to the dentist should be at the age of 2 years.
I am suffering from a dental cavity in my teeth, no any pain feels, but I sense uncomfortable when drinks cold water. What should I do for it. Please help me.
Good mrng sir. Meri problems ye h ki jab ham rat me sote samay mers mouth me bahut jyada thook banata h. Aur ek prakar ki kadawahT hoti h. So plse treatment further for me.
My teeth are towards the outside and I want to correct them how do I go for a dental treatment. Please suggest.
I'm a 21 years old guy, and my milk teeth haven't dropped yet. Should I get them removed and new teeth will come?
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.